• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Manga Characters (Omnipotents Excluded) Who can defeat Ashin'in

probably more like the list itself was not a complete list, like Lucifer is listed as an user but Michael Demiurgos who is equal to him is not listed.

How exactly does omnilock works? I mean, if you are outside of everything, how can you interact with everything?

Probably kinda like The Choushi who is beyond logic and etc so they can do thing that logically impossible, anyway not all of omnilock user that being listed is as strong as them(some of them is much weaker while other is much stronger)

It will become special when you are in Nasuverse and your enemy throws Gae Bolg at you. The only things you can rely on is your luck stats assuming you don't have a conceptual defense.

"Batman with enough prep-time"

^Things I see so often in such open ended questions of "who can beat who?"

thought someone might get a chuckle out of that......or not.

Since his luck wouldn't make any difference in an actual fight. Fights need to have both sides and since luckyman doesn't have any physical feats then it has no point in being brought up.

1. Ajimu has 12 trillion abilities.

2. Permission revoked.

3. Ajimu hasn't any ability.

4. ???

5. Profit.

That's easy.

Implying Ajimu won't just counter every single character in thise thread with her Murder Mathematic (µò░ÚÇ▓Ú╗Öµ«║, M─üd─ü Masamatikku): Win against stronger people skill.

Implying Ajimu won't just counter every single character in thise thread with her Murder Mathematic (µò░ÚÇ▓Ú╗Öµ«║, M─üd─ü Masamatikku): Win against stronger people skill.

Permission revoked.

That's more than enough.

well, anyone that could go to a higher dimension or be aware of their fourth wall and transcend, then probably. Sort of like this.

2303-tagme-2
*insert X files theme*

Basically kill the creator, or just erase the character from the original source it was in. Like deadpool did when he destroyed the marvel universe, killing off influences like Sherlock Holmes (didn't kill), Little Mermaid (did kill), etc.

Ajimu is sad she lost to Melano, should have used this first to befriend Melano before Melano procc her skill, Friendly World (µÿ¿µùÑÒü«µòÁÒü»õ╗èµùÑÒü«ÕÑ┤ÚÜÀ, Furendor─½ W─ürudo): Make your enemies your allies skill.

I haven't watched that video, don't want to spoil myself for something I haven't read.

tecnicly making your enemies your allies skill does not save you if you have being erase or all of you skill being nullified, not to mention my list is basically a buch of user that will just adapt or Mimicry to whatever skill you use at them.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Battlemania said:
omnipotents excluded....but okay then, bring that up here. XD
There are no such thing as True omnipotent, that why even Tier 0 is just listed as questionable omnipotent.
lawyer loop hole? Lol. Just finding ways to bypass the topic I see. It doesn't matter to me anyway since there's no real point to the thread.

Friendly World (µÿ¿µùÑÒü«µòÁÒü»õ╗èµùÑÒü«ÕÑ┤ÚÜÀ, Furendor─½ W─ürudo): Make your enemies your allies skill.

Well, if Ajimu wants to be Melano's hamster...

Fault-20

Fault-21

A6colute said:
Friendly World (µÿ¿µùÑÒü«µòÁÒü»õ╗èµùÑÒü«ÕÑ┤ÚÜÀ, Furendor─½ W─ürudo): Make your enemies your allies skill.
Well, if Ajimu wants to be Melano's hamster...

Fault-20

Fault-21
Well there aren't many things that Ajimu can do with her current list of known skill. The only things she can do best with her current skill list is to use God Eye (þÑ×Òü«Þªûþé╣, Goddo Ai): Interfere with the narrative skill (Nisio Isin calls this skill meta) to interfere with OP threads and rule, might as well use that skill to erase this thread. Hue.

Back