• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Manga Characters (Omnipotents Excluded) Who can defeat Ashin'in

Characters in Anime and Manga, who can defeat Ashin'in.

No Main Character Plot Protection.

No PIS.

Moderate speculation. You can speculate on her listed abilities, but don't include her 12 trillion unlisted abilities, or she'll end up soloing fiction.

I don't think her listed abilities are vulnerable to No Limit Fallacies, but I'll leave this to reader speculation.

Aji is at the very very very very MOST 1-B.

Literally anyone above her could godstomp her regardless of how many abilities she has.

> Implying that Any of her abilities are impressive at tier 2 and above.

Concept destruction, plot manipulation, probability manipulation, Fate manipulation...oh man...I take it all back...

(Any 1-A entities lol stomp though)

Emp3r0r.Lance said:
,but don't include her 12 trillion unlisted abilities
Doesn't she actually got twelve quadrillion eight hundred fifty-eight trillion fifty-one billion nine hundred sixty-seven million six hundred thirty-three thousand eight hundred sixty-five abilities though?

DontTalk said:
Emp3r0r.Lance said:
,but don't include her 12 trillion unlisted abilities
Doesn't she actually got twelve quadrillion eight hundred fifty-eight trillion fifty-one billion nine hundred sixty-seven million six hundred thirty-three thousand eight hundred sixty-five abilities though?
Yes, yes she does.

IIRC, there was brief mention made of The Creator in the Umineko manga, but...that's about it, I think.

Technically Featherine qualifies.

Meh even if you wanking her to oblivion and beyond, what so special for having quadrillions ability when thing like EGD can summon infinity himself with basically every single power and ability both possible and impossible that he want... and he still only considerable equal to the rest of Tier high 1-A..

Emp3r0r.Lance said:
but don't include her 12 trillion unlisted abilities, or she'll end up soloing fiction.

Yep. Because there is no way anyone in fiction can deal with 12 trillion unlisted abilities...

Ok. Then I will mention Lambdadelta-chan-sama because why not.

LambdaDelta-Framed
It's their creativity to increase the finite of just one to infinite. Could it be that the frivolous humans feel a creator-like depth and a sense of superiority in that? However, my impression is exactly the opposite.
~ Lambdadelta​

Pretty much no one in ACF cares about Ajimu and Arceus. ACF has many profiles but not a lot of users. It's Russia. A large area, but a small population.

Well, then The Fury, CAS, and Protege.. since I can't beat the sheer number of her skills, so I just throw a bunch of crazy hax adaptation and Mimicry users.

I suppose Iihiko doesn't count lel

Well, Medaka stated Iihiko's strenght is from another dimension, that's why only words can reach him , so an higher dimensional character would probably win.

Also, since you excluded PIS, but not CIS, there's the fact that All Jokers usually don't dodge the enemy's first attack, so sealing her with the first attack should work too (in that sense, we could say Kumagawa can defeat her too, like he did with her "doppleganger" ).

Surprisingly that's not much Omnilocks character listed in this wiki.

I think I will pick Soga Keena from Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou to beat Anshin'in.

Back