• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Man With No Name upgrade

yes I'm talking about the game, this thread is to upgrade him to 9-B in AP

https://youtu.be/WeV18bZGMqc he should have a gun that's somewhat comparable to guns from other characters

at 27:00 the man with the cigarette was able to shoot MWNN's head clean off of him

Theirs also a feat of Wildcard McVee being able to shoot MTNN so hard that he shattered into pieces but that might be a gag feat

I suppose that this is probably fine.

Also, his durability should be Wall level too, as Horses are at that level and he survived getting hit by one.

Also an admin should probably remove MWNN's victory against Light Yagami from his profile since it's more or less an AP stomp now. Frankly it was a bit of a stomp to begin with. I would, but it's locked.

Oh sorry, you meant Light's profile. I will remove it instead.

Back