• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Post-training Saitama
Speed equalized
Both going all-in
Battle takes place in: The Tournament of Power Arena
Both starts 100 meters from each other
OST:
ಠ_ಠ

↢ ❦ ↣

VEd62wy.png

Baldy:

↢ ❦ ↣

ru9W1kp.png

Naked one:

↢ ❦ ↣

Inconclusive:

FIGHT!

Last edited:
As the profiles are now, Adam one shots. Whenever OPM profiles are revised, Saitama is going to oneshot
Couldn't Saitama adapt to him? And Saitama stated that he could destroy the whole world, which wouldn't surprise me since he sneezed and destroyed a planet. So dunno if he will manage to kill Saitama on one single blow so easily. I think it's fair giving this match a try.

Couldn't Saitama adapt to him? And Saitama stated that he could destroy the whole world, which wouldn't surprise me since he sneezed and destroyed a planet. So dunno if he will manage to kill Saitama on one single blow so easily. I think it's fair giving this match a try.
Plus even before he started to adapt to Garou; Blast had to redirect their energy to not destroy the earth and at this point they just started to fight. Also he blew the planet where they're fighting with one hand, having this in mind I really don't think Adam can one shot him.

Currently nothing new has been added, apparently there will be a Redraw of the final battle against Cosmic Garou, so no, profile only uses the level before cosmic Fear Garou fight.

he blew the planet where they're fighting with one hand

It was also a Moon, Io

the fact that saitama out scaled garou makes this absolute stomps after revisions for saitama
Yes, this. That's what I said in my initial message. The files now? Adam's one-shots. Whenever OPM revisions happen, Saitama will murder. Regardless, this match will be a stomp

Currently nothing new has been added, apparently there will be a Redraw of the final battle against Cosmic Garou, so no, profile only uses the level before cosmic Fear Garou fight.

It was also a Moon, Io
I see, so that was a bad shot then, thought it'd be interesting using Saitama's adaptation vs Adam eyes. Gonna wait 'til the revisions come.

At the start I thought that, but I wasn't sure about the extension of Adam's eyes evolution and adaptation. So I kinda thought it'd be cool giving a shot to this, would be a crazy-watching fight e dale.

Pointless matchup. Saitama stomps very badly. He's 4-A and can grow exponentially in seconds.

Matches shouldn't be created with Post-Training Saitama ATM.

I sometimes wish this site didn't ******* exist.
I mean there's no point in making a matchup with a guy whose profile is wildly outdated.

Waiting for end of arc to apply upgrades.

I mean there's no point in making a matchup with a guy whose profile is wildly outdated.

Waiting for end of arc to apply upgrades.
I know why the upgrades aren't applied yet.

I'm upset because people keep bringing up things that would come from those upgrades while they are not yet on the profile we use.

Back