• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Man of Stories, Tier 0 justification for FC/OC Wiki

Hello there, just looking to add my verse into this wiki, hopefully someday the actual VSBW, but for now this will do.

I'm going to be putting down the power of the verse real quick just to get some stuff down, let me know if this justifies Tier 0 and adding in characters from my verse which reach this tier.

The Man of Stories universe is massive, with the electrons alone within the verse itself scale beyond comprehension Electrons within the verse contain all the building blocks of the universe such as all theories (The theory of everything, ZFC, M, K, Set, Superstring and ect), mathematics and all manifolds( Finsler, Riemannian, Differentiable and topological) with them still transcending these too. These electrons also contain all cardinals, Mahlo, Woodin, Inaccessible, 0=1 and V=Ultimate L.

These electrons are the source of everything and even contain microcosmos and microcosm philosophy which doubles everything by an incomprehensible amount. These are even confirmed to be beyond indeterminacy or be in a constant state while atoms would be very much beyond rational and irrational. There also exist within electrons, Cantor's Absolute infinity, though the electrons and especially atoms are beyond this with there of course being beyond an uncountable infinite set. Along with having a collective unconscious and the quarks having an infinite universe within them, each quark has uncountable infinite electrons and each electron having R>F transcendence and EMR.

With that said, the verse only goes up from there. With this there will likely be updates to this section in the future.

The Universe has many intense and powerful abilities such as, Indeterminacy, Eternal transcendence, Cosmic otherness, Freedom, Reality warping, Mind attacks and many others. Even though the universe has its weaker beings, they themselves are still able to pull off incredible feats of power.

Last edited:
Back