• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yukon (Hunter Blood) vs Ashram (LOT/Tales of nephilim)

Little back up...

One day Yukon as he traveled country side he found village full of chaos. As he rush look what happen here there he found pale looking man with black armour causing it and enjoying causing it.

``War is beatifull, is it?`` asked pale man?

``I dont share your idealogy of it, when inocent life are harmed. I have seen enough war and suffering in my life, so i have decided stop this all`` Bearman replied back.

So another figth is ready and contest are..

Yuko (6-A key) (4) Boc1991, Mr. Bambu, Legion350, Peppypony

Ashram (6-A key) Ashram also have Bloodstone at his arsenal. Also mentioned thing is that in this state Ares is controlling Ashram, so he has war maniac wisdom in his side.

Inconclussive:

Speed is equalized.

Which one takes this one?

Basically yes, but there is variety how Ashram can use them. Example he could use it like Kiyoko and freeze different area or with fire manipulation burn almost everything from certain area.

You know i wanted to tell you before but i like how you made a little story between them for this,i might make a story for this fight when its done

Gladly you liked it. It was easier me to come even little short story because, i been getting more familiar with story, charcters etc in your verse.

Also i wanted try something new, because in my mind it feel little dull just throw character to figth each others without reason.

There is still more to know about my verse and characters in the future,but its great nonetheless

Same,i like to see even a little reason why would characters fight each others instead of "oh hey there,hey to you as well,lets fight cuz why not,sure",hopefully you do more of these short stories in the future as well

Currently voting for Yukon due to alot better abilities. I think Yukon should easily outlast Ashram due the better Stamina. I didnt see a calc for either so im not sure if there is a AP Difference but i vote Yukon currently.

Vote counted.

For current AP for Ashram would be 1,457 petatons of TNT, which comes from my other character Athena who scales with Ares and then Endymion who is equally fighted with Ares who is now posessing Ashram in this figth. Also Endymion has fighted possessed Ashram, Ares and Athena evenly. So in short all my Legend of Terra 6-A characters scale from Athena.

And this was little info about them.

Boc1991 said:
Is there a calc for Yukons AP or would he be signifigantly lower or higher than Ashram.
No he has no calc,also i cant tell if AP wise he is higher or lower,unless somebody calcs a feat for him

BlackDarkness679 said:
Boc1991 said:
Is there a calc for Yukons AP or would he be signifigantly lower or higher than Ashram.
No he has no calc,also i cant tell if AP wise he is higher or lower,unless somebody calcs a feat for him
Than my vote for Yukon will still remain, as without a calc it still seems he has more versatility.

I mean

Yukon has an absurdly higher anount of abilities including absorbing attacks and spatial hax.

Whereas Ashram has very little. I suppose Bloodstone could absorb "destructive energies" but all in all Yukon has the advantage.

Voting Yukon.

That's 4. This can be added immediately.

Aaannddd that it folks, destructive finish as votes are counted. This match victor is Yukon!!!! Give to this bearman applause!

Short ending...

As Ashram lies ground badly wounded, taking his last breaths as bearman walks closely to him..

``It`s over. I can`t understand beings like you who cause havoc and destruction to their own pleasure.`` Said bearman as he pointed his weapon to pale man.

``You will not scare me..aargh.`` Suddenly pale man screams and tears one of largest red gem out of his flesh and throws it far away.

``I thank you for relasing me from that war mongols control.`` Pale mans personality has changed at whim and now he is like another ma

``What is going o..`` Asked bearman?

``Listen to me destroy those gems, if you find more of them. Don`t let anyone take them and be beware for outcome it won`t be easy or pretty. We all are in dan..`` Pale man cough blood and passes away.

``What danger? What outcome? Why we are danger?`` Bearman try ask, but his questions fades to echoes as pale man lifes vanishes of him.

[Insert epic music here]

Existences in disharmony

Hunter Blood x Tales of nephilim: Crossover

So BlackDarkness679 what you like? I thinked this few times and this could be good foreshadowing short part for coming crossover in some point of future?

I like it, pretty neat and awesome, although i would change the title

What about Hunter Blood x Tales of Nephilim: The Tales of the Hunter and for another time Hunter Blood x Tales of Nephilim: Nephilim Blood,what about these?

We will develop more for this when the time comes

Both are good, i can`t decide which one is better. They both would be names for part 1 and part 2.

Sure, these are like little theasers for fans for future or like trailers of incoming movie.

Back