• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mammoth Mogul vs The Anti-Monitor (DC Comics vs Archie Comic's Sonic the Hedgehog) (CONCLUDED)

Ice

Does AM erase all of time in combat in his Low 2-C key?

You can be low 2-C and not have infinite energy. Example, the Archie Sonic characters, who are low 2-C and don’t have infinite energy.
Ice? Anti monitor has no resistance to it as I don't even remember any ice user but superman but what's the Potency of it?

That's how his Anti-Matter works so yes like COIE.

I don't know of archie but I think it's believed anyone with HIGH 3A striking force upwards has infinite energy.
Anti-monitor.
Ice

Does AM erase all of time in combat in his Low 2-C key?

You can be low 2-C and not have infinite energy. Example, the Archie Sonic characters, who are low 2-C and don’t have infinite energy.
Plus the OP stated he has Anti-life equation which is a conceptual mind hax that's low 1C.

Ice? Anti monitor has no resistance to it as I don't even remember any ice user but superman but what's the Potency of it?
Above baseline Low 2-C, as Sonic’s base scaling is at the least above one-shot, casually. Ixis Naugus is the one performing these feats without an Emerald and the Emerald embedded in Mogul’s chest amps up his natural magical Haxes.

That's how his Anti-Matter works so yes like COIE.
But this is the Anti-monitor vs Darksied key. I did briefly read that story and I don’t remember anti-monitor wiping out the entire timeline in character during that event.

I don't know of archie but I think it's believed anyone with HIGH 3A striking force upwards has infinite energy.
Archie has solid scaling chain for Low 2-C, with Knuckles even being a Living Chaos Emerald. Chaos Emeralds have infinite energy which is a notable superiority from the verse, yet, characters who aren’t a Living Chaos Emerald can harm Knuckles.

Plus the OP stated he has Anti-life equation which is a conceptual mind hax that's low 1C.
How did he use it in Darksied vs Anti-Monitor?

Above baseline Low 2-C, as Sonic’s base scaling is at the least above one-shot, casually. Ixis Naugus is the one performing these feats without an Emerald and the Emerald embedded in Mogul’s chest amps up his natural magical Haxes.

But this is the Anti-monitor vs Darksied key. I did briefly read that story and I don’t remember anti-monitor wiping out the entire timeline in character during that event.

Archie has solid scaling chain for Low 2-C, with Knuckles even being a Living Chaos Emerald. Chaos Emeralds have infinite energy which is a notable superiority from the verse, yet, characters who aren’t a Living Chaos Emerald can harm Knuckles.

How did he use it in Darksied vs Anti-Monitor?
Okay. But mogul doesn't start with this in character.

I'm talking about how his Anti-Matter works.

I'm not knowledgeable on archie as it's been long I read the books.

He used it as a trump card against Darksied and Oliver just explained it above.

So, if the Anti-Monitor was going to use it as a trump card, and it was his trump card he was using against Darksied(someone he has prior knowledge on), it’s unlikely he will use it against Mogul before it’s too late, following the logic.

Do you have scans of him using it in new 52? Cause I for one don't remember his AM being as op as it was in pre and post crisis

Lmao that's how his anti matter works I'd he wants it too as shown in pre crisis. He can make it erase you throughout time or if he wants just body and can also reduce targets to just ash or vapour any of them I don't remember well.
And anti monitor is still the same till date only he lost power according to perpetua.

But the thing is, we don't know - or have any proof - that the same mechanics applies here

Different key, different behavior

New 52 AM doesn’t behave like he did in Pre-Crisis, from what I remember

How are their behaviour different? Different key only affects PL which the OPA specified darkseid war's version.
I mean, New 52 Anti-Monitor was written with different behavior than how he was in Pre-Crisis. If he is the same character as Pre-Crisis, then it would mean his character has changed since Pre-Crisis.

I don't even feel like commenting again since it's already concluded.
I was wanting continuing the discussion if there was more room to discuss tbh. Didn't feel like there was much of a debate as I was expecting.

No the character is still the same and everything just his weaker in Darksied war compared to how he was in COIE which perpetua even stated and gave him back the power he lacked then.

When everyone already FRAd I don't think you would just get a debate.

Back