• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Gee arent you cute ya arrogant bastard.
Take your head out of your ass before you choke on it although at this point maybe that would be best?.
Yeah honestly maybe that would be best. At least then I wouldn't have to read any more of your insufferable typing style. Which, I might add, several people have asked you to stop.

Ah okay, if thats the qualification then yes Mami would be able to sense her, problem is Nui's clones are all made of the same thing as herself.

I mean...

Her forcefields can be dealt with through sheer AP as Mami's forcefields are low-end High 7-A while Nui is borderline High 7-A, she'd be able to get through with only a bit of difficulty. Range wont be that much of an issue when she has flight as well as experience fighting Nonon the danmaku spammer. Nui's dupes are stronger than Mami's. Tiro Finale wont bypass her regen though especially when Nui has a higher durability than Tiro Finale's AP and her regen is more than enough to allow her to regenerate.

SomebodyData said:
Lets try not to make this a conflict guys...
Far past that point now. Picking a fight and outright handwabing multiple rules just because he wanted to be a dick and smartass most definitely making a conflict.

@Weekly If there is a strength disparency between the originals and dupes, Mami should be able to sense that to determine it.

...That's not shapeshifting her arms?

Yes, but while restricted at the same time and while it has a resistance to piercing attacks? Seems like a hard sell. Does Nonon always move away through the city as well? Mami's dupes = Mami, only attacking the dupes basically makes it into a ribbon trap. Nui's durability is in the same caliber tho, and not to mention would begin to burn her, which, while it may not beat her regen, would be enough for it to slow down.

@J-Man If he has done that to the rules, then it should be stated on the rules thread, not escalate here.

? Mami's ribbons are enough to tank attacks from a High 7-A.

Nui definitely doesn't get past them easily because someone above her in AP could not.

Also she swings her blade how? Mami isn't stupid enough to bind her body but not her arms, or the blade itself.

And yes Mami's power null extends to shape shifting.

@Kal Scans? I still think Mami being High 7-A from harming a 6-C is dubious scaling.

By literally just moving, her arms ARE blades, not shapeshifting, they are blades with hands at the ends.

@SD Okay? She figures out that all of Nui's clones are stronge than her own, now what? Also how many clones can Mami make? Because Nui can create at the very least dozens if not more.

Nope.

Yes she does, its 100% in character for her to fly around spamming danmaku and ranged attacks. Nui's dura is higher than Mami's, and Nui's regen is high enough that burning wont do anything to her, it wont even slow her down hen far more severe damage couldnt.

For what? Tanking the attack?

She can't really generate tier 7 energy without moving though. She isn't Ryuko/Satsuki

Scans for the ribbons being undamaged by a High 7-A

Yes she can actually, she did so against Ryuko before.

Also can Mami resist memory manip?

They are on her profile though? Her shields take a Tiro Finale from False Mami to the face, and they obviously aren't broken or Mami would be dead.

When?

Yes. Witch kiss can manipulate mind/memory/what you see etc. Besides memory manipulation is a subset of mind manipulation.

Where does it say that False Mami is High 7-A though? Where does it say that anythong there is High 7-A? Being stronger than a low-end 7-A doesnt make you High 7-A.

When Ryuko had Junketsu, both Nui and Ryuko made shockwaves just from their presence.

How potent is said memory manip?

Exactly where it says that Ragyo is High 7-A. False Mami is High 7-A because it's far above Candeloro, who is ridiculously above Mami (who is a decent end of 7-A)

Ok.

Hundreds. But if it works by messing with Mami's brain, it isn't really going to do anything.

Wouldnt that make Candeloro 7-A+ then? And even then that potentially wouldnt make False Mami 7-A+, otherwise that would make Nui, Ryuko, and Satsuki High 7-A for being stronger than the Final Elite Four, who are 7-A+ for being stronger than Combat COVERS who are stronger than their 7-A MK 2 forms. TLDR there's not enough justification to say that False Mami is High 7-A, 7-A+ yes but not High 7-A.

Base Mami is currently accepted as a higher end of 7-A compared to the 7-A feat in KLK though (Given that it was decided that she'd be ~300 megatons, while the 7-A feat for Ryuko is ~100 megatons).

Also Candeloro's placement is a bit complicated. She is basically "as strong as a witch can be while being a single one" level of powerful (Wal is made of multiple witches).

That and the gap between a magical girl and a witch is huge. Like "usually not in the same tier" level of "huge".

Okay? Wal being made of multiple witches really shouldnt be an indicator as even from our current pages Witches arent always the same level, some can be stronger and some can be weaker.

So she's decently stronger than a 300 Megaton with False Mami being stronger than that. Again i still dont think that's High 7-A, its the same scenario as KLK just without the first step. She just sounds like a very, very high-end 7-A+.

Also minor nitpick but shouldnt there be a key for second timeline Madoka is we're scaling Mami to her? Because currently Madoka's lowest tier is 6-C and that could get confusing for people unfamiliar with the verse.

Wal is canonically >>>> Candeloro because the former doesn't need a barrier to manifest, as well.

I mean, I agreed with High 7-A Ryuko and Satsuki in the past but Ryu was against it lol. The point is that even if you where to treat both of those "massively stronger" as something as "twice as strong", it's High 7-A still.

Tbh I should probably simply remove the mention from Mami's profile, it's redundant anyway.

Yes but what i mean is ever if we follow that scaling and treat False Mami as High 7-A, she'd only be low-end if not baseline High 7-A unless she has an actual feat to back it up. And again Candeloro should be 7-A+, not just 'At least 7-A'

Just to be sure that we are on the same boat, i wasn't arguing that if Nui has ways to attack the ribbons, they'd be too durable so she wouldn't do damage.

It was a "if she can damage them she definitely wouldn't slice through them easily"

Exactly, thats what i was saying too

Alo i forgot to mention that all of her clones have blade arms too

When you voted against the people from a verse five times in a row, either without looking at the arguments (As evidenced by the fact that you voted Magic Man despite the fact that literally the only reason are for Madoka) or throwing a "Generic X via Y hax" in favor of the character from the other verse?

It surely looks like it

I assumed that it was just a old regular stomp.

I mean one can't possibly think that 2-A Madoka would lose to Scourge.

Kaltias said:
I mean one can't possibly think that 2-A Madoka would lose to Scourge.
Scourge Solos

Anyway:

• Nui have a good regen but if Ribbon trap Nui she can't she will probably find it difficult to free herself, leaving Mami free to do many good strategy.
Nui can also create clones, creates afterimages to escape the ribbon but mami also has good detection ability.

I Vote Mami Mid-High Diff via Ribbon Trapp, Versatile, and Abilities who Can Possibly Bypass the Regen

@Dodo Nui's arms are quite literally blades with fingers at the end, she just has to move her arms slightly and she can start cutting through the ribbons

Nui's Clones are made of the same material as herself and both her clones and her afterimages were able to trick two people who use afterimages a lot in combat, one in particular relying almost entirely on afterimages and information analysis for his combat strategy

No, Mami isnt bypassing her regen with her power null

Tiro Finale reduces the opponent to ashes.

Not saying that Mami just shoots her once and calls it a day, but she can overhelm the Regenerationn eventually.

It's a battle of who dies first, not one where one of the two is unkillable (Which would be a stomp, anyway)

What opponent did it do this to? Because unless its done through some sort of matter hax Nui's durability would let her survive it and not be turned to ash.

Life Fiber Regenerationn doesnt have a limit to which it can eventually be overwhelmed, and it works to regen damage instantly

As of Magia Record, all of them, because it just happens as a side effect.

7-A durability doesn't prevent 7-A fire from killing you, though.

Reducing someone to ashes does overhelm Life Fiber regen

So it never reduced someone stronger than Mami to ashes

Except they have feats of not being killed by 7-A fire in the show, literally tanking a 7-A explosion to the face with no issue

7-A durability that's higher than said fire's AP coupled with regen that can let you heal faster than the fire can damage you prevents it from killing you though

I remember that she deceived MK2 Sanageyama with great ease, yes I doubt that Mami can detect it so easily

• If Mami can not Bypass the Regen, Nui wins thanks to Afterimages, Clones, Minor AP advantage and other things in his arsenal, Mami 's Incap Can't Work also
  • If Mamai can bypass the Regen, She wins thanks to the Ribbon + an attack that Bypass level regen

@Schro Gotta be more specific: Cut them from both sides simultaneously and make sure to get every single cell in the path of the cut because if you miss so much as a single strand it wont bypass their regen

The gap is also not big enough for Nui to no sell it.

It was also a 7-A explosion below Mami's paygrade, and tanking it once doesn't mean that you wouldn't start taking damage after a while. I can tank a punch from someone as strong as me without any huge issue, but not being beaten up for several minutes

Also

>Doesnt have a limit to which it can eventually be overwhelmed

That's a NLF and you know it.

>Mami's enhanced sense bypass literal invisibility

>She would have trouble finding the right Nui in a bunch of afterimages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back