• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mami Tomoe vs. Mr. Game & Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinsye

She/Her
I just used Wal so... I decided why not

This is Smash Bros. G&W and Magical Girl Mami

Speed is equal

Mr. Game and Watch Ultimate
Mami San

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/4/40/What-the-****-did-you-just-bring-upon-this-cursed-38544152.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/300?cb=20190204163100

G&W's shadow bugs come directly from his physiology though

He could probably just slip out of the bottom by just moving

Oh yeah i forgot

G&W has a rather bad habit of making clones of himself and his enemies.

Mami fought a stronger version of herself and defeated Kyoko despite the latters massive speed advantage.

G&W's cloning trumps Kyoko's by an insane amount (considering G&W's cloning is able to reproduce an army)

He'd probably also reform from what's left of the Shadow Bugs after Tiro Finale

Lemme put it this way to clear it up.

Mami is accepted as having M+ AP until she gets downgraded, of course no plus without a calc

At a minimum, that's 550 megatons.

I don't get the calc he scales too, so I'll Highball and say 3.75, the baseline for Low 7B+ I think

The gap for that 146x which is assuming Mami is baseline+ and assuming Game and Watch is that strong, so it's possibly even higher

Conclusion: Yes

And if it isn't then it's a stomp because Mami can't beat that regen

Also she's getting downgraded, so....

Is 146x enough to do damage beyond vaporization? I'm not entirely sure on the whole AP turns someone into scattered molecules gap (which would be needed to kill G&W as we accept it now. G&W's shadow bugs are stated to be primordial matter so his regen could be far higher).

I'd think so. Even in other verses it takes far less then that to beat Mid High.

And even then, if it doesn't damage beyond vaporization in one shot, she shoots a dozen more.

Eh, I'll discuss that later.

Second quest, can the bucket absorb/reflect Tiro Finale.

Absorption... probably since it's energy absorption and i don't think it's AP based

Attack Reflection, probably not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back