• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't believe Mal's hax have ever worked on a being with Complete Non-Existent Physiology.

Meaning her Mind hax and Passive Lust hax won't work because the being simply doesn't exist.

It seems Mal has met her Antithesis.

Ain via passive existence erasure, nonexistent physiology and some other things. But honestly, is not this a stomp or something?

D&D Deities can interact with Shar just fine and she's a Complete Nonexistent.

Mal also resists EE.

So what stops Mal from thinking?

In her profile there is in no way mentioned resistance to EE, but even so, how good is this resistance? Ain destroys all creation (time, space, concepts) on a 2A scale just by manifesting in the universe, existing >>> thinking.

A fight with Shar would be much better.

No, it wouldn't be. Shar is a totally nonexistant being compared to the Type 1 here. As for Mal, she already has Mid-Godly to just regenerate from being EE'd, and she can very minutely resist the 2-A abiities of Greater Gods.

And, to clarify, homeboy here can't affect Shar since she is even nonexistant as a concept.

Are not they both the same? Beings that fully incorporate the concept of nothingness / non-existence? Both have Abstract Existence (type 1) and Nonexistent Physiology (complete).

As for Mal, I doubt she can return only with Mid-Godly, Ain destroys the entire 4D existence, so you need High-Godly to get back from it (if you're a 4D being, obviously).

A type 1 nonexistent being is only physically nonexistent, they can still be affected by conceptual manipulation.

Type 2 nonexistents lack a concept. Shar is the void of nothingness that predates all of creation including type 2 concepts.

I realized now that there have been some changes on the page about nonexistence physiology, and going by what it says there now, Ain could easily be of type 2.

Ainchase's True form is a complete void, actually lacking any body, mind, soul, laws, space-time and etc. Things that can reach and interact with type 1 non-existent beings can't affect him, but we don't know if is a type 2. He has passive 2-A erasure (The thing literally erases the multiverse), powered up by a High 2-A that literally made non-existence. Said erasure also affects Type 1 non-existent beings, laws, concepts and etc.

Demon Lords can exist in the Far Realm and can just go to another multiverse, that's how the Obyrinths got here.

Demon Lords have gone to the Far Realm that breaks Minds, destroys Concepts and has Gods of their own.

The Far Realm is far more impressive than just that too, there's a few things it can do that makes it better than Non-Existence, such as it being beyond all other Gods, including Shar.

Shar being a personification of Darkness and such.

Tharizdun cannot go to the Far Realm (From what we've seen) and he was the one who created the Abyss, to which the Other gods Keked him and created their own Abyss in another Plane of Existence and put Tharizdun there.

That why I don't really like this kind of versus

X win via Passive Higher D Hax or Y win via a better passive Hax which work on Higher D than your.

Where is the fun?

there isn't any fun

only pain

this is why I prefer to use low-tier stuff but people just drag me back to D&D gods

Back