• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos voldigoat vs Ainchase ishmael (Hersshcer) 2A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Close this, it's a stomp for Anos except there's elsword supporter come and say something but i doubt it honestly
Late to the party, honestly a fever dream to actually see an Elsword character be used in a VS thread. I've been thinking of actually doing a giant facelift for the verse as a whole on this wiki (i.e. giving it a verse page, at least making profiles for the entire ESP, maybe a few explanataion pages if it's needed) but I'd need to play that godforsaken game again to do that and I don't know if I have the willpower to do so LMAO

Anyway yeah Ain gets stomped horribly, sorry. Existing before time and space doesn't make you 5D, that would make everybody in Elsword 5D for being able to even hurt Herrscher Ain. And because no keys were stated, SBA dictates this is true power Anos, who's just as strong as Venuz and probably has all its abilities so yeah, you made a big mistake buddy.

Late to the party, honestly a fever dream to actually see an Elsword character be used in a VS thread. I've been thinking of actually doing a giant facelift for the verse as a whole on this wiki (i.e. giving it a verse page, at least making profiles for the entire ESP, maybe a few explanataion pages if it's needed) but I'd need to play that godforsaken game again to do that and I don't know if I have the willpower to do so LMAO

Anyway yeah Ain gets stomped horribly, sorry. Existing before time and space doesn't make you 5D, that would make everybody in Elsword 5D for being able to even hurt Herrscher Ain. And because no keys were stated, SBA dictates this is true power Anos, who's just as strong as Venuz and probably has all its abilities so yeah, you made a big mistake buddy.
Yup. I didn't even know this verse existed until now. Maybe if you could index them properly, he could slap around some other 2As here and there

After Checking Ainchase profile I can pretty much say this match is stomp on Anos favour.
So basically you were arguing that it was a stomp in Anos favour even before you checked Ainchase's profile? -_-

Better ask this to be closed then. Clearly a stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back