• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos voldigoat vs Ainchase ishmael (Hersshcer) 2A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ainchase ishmael From Elsword

VS

Anos voldigoad

Rules: Speed EQ,Ban Venus

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me say something at this match

No..., just no

Close this, it's a stomp for Anos except there's elsword supporter come and say something but i doubt it honestly

Most of Anos' hax potency has 99+ above baseline iirc and he can interact with Ain but i forgot so i'll just wait for some maougakuin supporter

Also, you should look at the top 5 strongest non-smurf thread at general discussion, you'll see that Anos is top 2 strongest 2-A

Using tier 2 without any Smurf (tier 1 hax) is kinda suicide against Anos unless that person is transdual which usually lead to incon
ain kinda broken tho
4D void omnipresent
A non existence which he already became not exist any more

he should get NEP 2 tho ,,, Ain is a endless nothingness that embodies nothingness
NEP nature type 2 is transdual nonexistent. It is state that not existent nor non existent. You have to atleast be non-existence from concept of nonexistent.

I dunno, John Egbert has 1-A smurf so i guess he's below PMMM character because of acausality type 5 tho i dunno if John can interact with Anos or not

but if you want to, just say change John egbert to Anos for 2-A rating at the thread
From what i heard, plot hax would work on Aca 4, but not Aca 5. I guess that's why

Ainchase ishmael From Elsword

VS

Anos voldigay
Rules: Speed EQ,Ban Venus
Funny how you hate on Fictional character. Also i am reporting this. Pretty sure this kinda behaviour is not allowed.

Honestly if hating fictional characters is not allowed then probably more than half members of this wiki will be banned lmao
Hating is not the problem but the term he used. Well I don't know if that kinda of terms is usable. I just asked it in report thread let me see. Pretty sure it shouldn't be used in wiki thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back