• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru tempest vs Ainchase (Hersscher)

Rimuwu Tempest Web novel

VS

Ainchase Ishmael (hersscher)

Rules speed EQ

Going through Ainchase page, It feels like rimuru lacks range, Idk if rimuru can even interact with him because of nep.
Altho there doesn't seems anything for him to either kill rimuru or incap

Going through Ainchase page, It feels like rimuru lacks range, Idk if rimuru can even interact him because of nep.
Altho there doesn't seems anything for him to either kill rimuru or incapdo
do you think i should add some rules
maybe EQ eksistence or speed

If the guy is omnipresent across 2-A realm then Rimuru can't do anything, but let's see if it can be an incon
No hate for rimuru im a big rimuru fan i want to make rimuru outer but i think ain would stomps cuz ain have some non existence erasure and ain also should have some HGR neg cuz henir void would erase anything to a conceptual level thats what i know
it actualy been disccus but idk why its got rejected but ain shoul have HGR neg tho

No hate for rimuru im a big rimuru fan i want to make rimuru outer but i think ain would stomps cuz ain have some non existence erasure and ain also should have some HGR neg cuz henir void would erase anything to a conceptual level thats what i know
it actualy been disccus but idk why its got rejected but ain shoul have HGR neg tho
You can try to make crt for it then.

no feat = no upgrade

But yeah Rimuru lack range and ap to deal with Ain, plus he is nonexistent. It might be at best incon or stomp for Ain unless someone still want to debate.

Pretty sure Rimuru resists all that.

Pretty sure Rimuru resists all that.

Back