• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Making Tier 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any advice?
If you want to make a verse with a tier 0 character then that well create nothing but controversy and arguments, most people won't like the idea and creating a character or a verse just for the sake of vs battles or to make your verse unbeatable..... Then don't, just trust me.

If you want to make a verse with a tier 0 character then that well create nothing but controversy and arguments, most people won't like the idea and creating a character or a verse just for the sake of vs battles or to make your verse unbeatable..... Then don't, just trust me.
I swear,it is not for the sake of vs battles or being unbeatable or anything,it's for storytelling purpose,I don't even care if people scale my character or not,I just want that character to stands at the highest peak possible in my verse

Go to Google, search the highest cardinal known, copy-paste the definition and make a character being capable to destroy that number of universes
berkeley cardinal then? seriously tho it is not x cardinal number of universes, but x cardinal dimensional universe where higher dimensions infinitely superior to lower ones.

me personally if i were to have a tier 0 character, i would just have them barely show up. i could literally like make the most obscure character in my story.

but even then i wouldn’t expect anyone to care about them except for this wiki and vsdebaters in general and i think it would be pointless if they’re not going to do anything. unless maybe on just one occasion (meaning it’s not something they can always do) a character gains extra power from this tier 0 character to defeat the bad guy or whatever? but even in that case i’d worry about accidentally making PIS moments or anything that gasp! makes them not tier 0!? oh my god! (sarcasm)

Say a character created a mathematical
space.
Say that mathematical spaces are the sizes of mathematical stuff.
Say that that mathematical space is a mahlo cardinal in size.
Boom, tier 0 in 2-4 quotes

me personally if i were to have a tier 0 character, i would just have them barely show up. i could literally like make the most obscure character in my story.

but even then i wouldn’t expect anyone to care about them except for this wiki and vsdebaters in general and i think it would be pointless if they’re not going to do anything. unless maybe on just one occasion (meaning it’s not something they can always do) a character gains extra power from this tier 0 character to defeat the bad guy or whatever? but even in that case i’d worry about accidentally making PIS moments or anything that gasp! makes them not tier 0!? oh my god! (sarcasm)
That's exactly what I'm trying to do,this character doesn't even actually show up in the story,but regardless,this character is the main topic of the story

either hard math or long work if you want to make a good cosmology that isn't cringe.

-first have something infinitely transcend space time or, even better, view it as fiction. You got to Low 1-C, the easiest tier 1 to make but the hardest to prove
-second, have an infinite hierarchy, or at least an endless one, of some planes of existence or entities that surpass each other in the same way stage 1 surpassed space time. You got to 1-B, High 1-B
-third, have a character be outright beyond stage 2. So beyond that no matter how much you'd reach for them by stacking infinite dimensions together you would never get to it, it is simply beyond dimensions overall, unbound by the concept. You got to 1-A.
-fourth, have a character outright transcend 1-A the same way, have it be unreachable by basic transcendencies, unmatched in anything. I think you might have gotten to High 1-A, though to be sure, make sure the difference between 1-A and the supposed High 1-A plane is the same level of difference as Low 1-C and 1-A.
-fifth, have a similar difference between the high 1-A plane and the tier 0 plane as the difference between low 1-C and 1-A and you reached tier 0.

Just slap math everywhere or some vague obscure philosophical idea that has some high end interpretation somewhere, ez.

Last edited:
Just slap math everywhere or some vague obscure philosophical idea, ez.
congratulations! vsbattles have discredited your math for lacking the necessary properties and you are now 3-A
d14a7f12d654d5a0af1e2632d4fa892a7fe49071r1-496-276v2_uhq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back