• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Making introduction for possible DB episodes

Idea of making introductions for possible DB episodes.

I'm first.

Raz vs Ness

W: Razputin Aquato, a gifted psychic from psychonauts agency.

B: And Ness, a powerful chosen one from Earthbound.

W: These 2 are examples that talent can be owned by all, and that fate of the world can be dependent from someone you don't expect. But out of this 2, who will turned out to be winner?

B: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

W: And it's our job to analyse their weapons, armors and skills to finally know who would win on Death Battle.

Shulk_vs_Kirito.png

W: "Shulk, the true heir to the Monado"

B: "And Kirito, the Black Swordsman from Aincrad"

W: "Media is known for it's weaponry, and these two combatants brandish the most iconic blades of their fictional import. Today, we find out which one overtakes the totality of their situation the furthest."

B: "He's Wiz, and I'm Boomstick"

W: "And it's our job to analyse their weapons, armour and skills to find out who would win a DEATH BATTLE!"

UnlimitedGlaiveWorks.jpg

Wiz: Many heroes are known for going any length to save humanity, even if it means no longer being human themselves. With the words of their father in their minds and their past far behind them, these two have paid that price.

Boomstick: Although, at their worst, it can be hard to consider these two heroes. Shirou EMIYA, Fate's Archer-class Counter Guardian who wanted to become a Hero of Justice.

Wiz: And Copen Kamizono, the Luminous Avenger iX and former ideological rival to the Azure Striker Gunvolt.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to see who would win... a Death Battle.

Lao_vs_Dagran.png

W: "Lao Huang, leader of Mira's Pathfinders, and double-agent of the Ganglion"

B: "And Dagran, mercenary turned aspiring Knight of Lazilus, and proxy for Zangurak"

W: "On islands where lives are on a timer, many lives will be lost... including the families of these two saboteurs of their trade."

B: "And this is why you don't trust anyone... except the one who can win out, that's who I trust! He's Wiz, and I'm Boomstick!"

W: "And it's our job to analyse their weapons, armour and skills to find out who would win a DEATH BATTLE!"

Last edited:
Wiz:"'The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown' -HP Lovecraft"
Boomstick: and today we're covering two combatants that are as mysterious as they are terrifying
Wiz: Bill Cypher, the two dimensional dream demon
Boomstick: and the Lich, the last scholar of golb and easily one of the smoothest voices of all time

Im wiz and hes Boomstick, and its our jobs to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win
A Deathbattle

Last edited:
MOMO_vs_Kairi.png

W: "MOMO, Xenosaga's Realian reincarnation of Sakura Mizrahi"

B: "And Kairi, one of Kingdom Hearts's Princesses of Heart, and original form of Namine"

W: "These two strapping young ladies take after entities not on this mortal coil... or might just be inside of them. Today, we see who most lightens up the battlefield."

B: "He's Wiz, and I'm Boomstick!"

image0.jpg

Wiz: Most people envision the distant future as a utopia, or at least, a vastly better society than the one we live in today. But what if the future fell into ruin as a result of scourges of the past?

Boomstick: Like Goku Black, Zamasu’s divine retribution

Wiz: And Eobard Thawne, the Reverse-Flash.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to see who would win... a Death Battle.

**** Goku Black vs Reverse Flash. All my homies hate Goku Black vs Reverse Flash.

ItWasMeRagna.jpg

Wiz: Spite is one of the most powerful motivators that a human can have.

Boomstick: Combine that motivator with the ability to travel through time, and you have a living nightmare for anyone on the receiving end. Like Eobard Thawne, DC Comics' Reverse-Flash.

Wiz: And Yūki Terumi, BlazBlue's God of Destruction.

Rico_vs_Incineroar__Masked_Royal.png

W: "Ricardo Banderas, Norturne's Demi-human battle area champion, and Kislev's political prisoner from Xenogears."

B: "And Incineroar, Alola's fully-evolved Fire starter Pokemon, and champion of the Battle Royale ring."

W: "Today, we find out which one of these reigning bi-pedal wrestling kings can bring the other to heel the hardest."

B: "Wiz, puns are my job... but I guess I can let you off this once. He's Wiz, and I'm Boomstick!"

death_battle_gorr_vs__goku_black_by_bluelightning733_de31ohx-fullview.jpg

Wiz: Hate is the flame that can destroy the forest and prevent it from recovering in the future

Boomstick: but it is better to destroy the forest in the future so that its past does not grow due his fear of its destiny. Like black Goku

Wiz: And Gorr The God Butcher

Boomstick: This is Wiz and I am Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze his weapons, armor, and abilities to see who would win ... a battle to the death.

Yang Xiao Long VS Yang Guo

Wiz: It is said that the person who has sound body has more physical potential to be skilled in close range combat.

Boomstick: But there are two Yang combatants proving that their lost of right arms is just to show how badass they have be and they will be. Like Yang Xiao Long, the Adventurous Huntress.

Wiz: And Yang Guo, the Western Eccentric.

Boomstick: He's Wiz, and I'm Boomstick!

Wiz: And it's our job to analyse their weapons, armour and skills to find out who would win a DEATH BATTLE!

Last edited:
1_Jr._vs_Jeanne.png

W: "Gaignun Kukai Jr, Designer U.R.T.V child of Dimitri Yuriev, and 'Little Master' of the Durandal from Xenosaga"

B: "And Jeanne, Umbran Which, and rival-turned-friend of Bayonetta"

W: "These two red-robed gunslingers are the retirees of bodies who they were once members of. Today, we see which one puts the devil to the mettle."

B: "Well, not entirely... He's Wiz, and I'm Boomstick!"

Master_Driver_Rex__Phneuma_vs_Ouma_Shuu__Inori.png

W: "Rex, Master Driver of the Aegis from Alrest!"

B: "And Ouma Shuu, survivor of Lost Christmas and Void Genome barer from Guilty Crown!"

W: "Both of these strapping lads owe their lives to the women that supervise their worlds... mostly because they both happen to possess internal weaponry!"

B: "My kind of guy! Just a shame that they both happened to lose it all at the end... just like my exes..."

W: "Boomstick, have some ******* tact... ahem, I'm Wiz, and he's Boomstick!"

B: "And it's our job to to analyse their weapons, armour and skills to find out who would win
A DEATH BATTTLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Back