• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Makima Match Up!!

Yes, this is literally same with @Baken384 Jotaro Match up thread, @RandomGuy2345 Johnny Test Match up thread, and the first one from mine about Minamoto no Raikou match up (which are in on my way to break because holy crap Raikou matches are the cocaine for me lmao)

So yes folks, as you can see right now i'm going to migrate myself to the other characters that i want to make so much matches for and this time i'm going to choose Makima from Chainsaw Man
I might want to use Denji as well but looks like Makima are more interesting to use (especially after the CRT, she's not very haxy anymore, still busted but not in large margin)
The only thing that might be a problem is the incorporeality but even it is still an possibility, anyway just like the other threads, give me a good ideas and opponents for Makima and i write it below:
  • Mine: none for now
The Rules:
  • Don't give a haxless to low to mid hax characters as they get stomped
  • A Higher tier characters are likely work so don't worry to submit it here (but the limit should be up to tier 7-B)

Here is the profile, and so lets begin!
Makima.%28Chainsaw.Man%29.600.3572880.jpg

Last edited:
Um... Mind if I ask what are the best possible qualities that an opponent of Makima should have? Resistance towards certain hax? Has certain hax that counters her own hax? AP and Durability that is equal to or around her level of AP and Durability? And so forth.

The opponents who can resist the mind hax and can nuke the entire japan (if its possible tho)
,,, Gonna need context for the last part, mate. Does one need to nuke Japan itself or is Makima somehow tied to Japan and she can't die unless it is destroyed and/or everyone in Japan is dead?

Is Makima's mind hax passive? If not and she has to activate it by will, is it instant or does it take time? Also, how does it work?

Anyone she meets is immediately under her control when she commands them to do something. So it's not passive, but it is effectively so since the moment a fight starts, she can just look at her opponent and get them to kneel.

Shit, that is some strong mind hax, then... I kinda want to suggest Shiki Tohno of Tsukihime - his "kit" has resistance towards mind hax and is capable of bypassing Makima's resurrection... although, he has to be limited to his 9-A Key, which isn't really a big deal since he is typically almost always at a physical disadvantage with the people he fights but his skill and how his death hax works might be of help in ensuring that he can get close enough to Makima.

Even without the mind hax you still have to deal with her army of simps that will protect her with their lives.

Hmm... Regulus Corneas of Re:Zero? He doesn't have mind hax resistance per say but he is essentially isolated from the outside world due to being a time anomaly through stopping his own time, and he can easily deal with Makima's army of simps .

Anyone she meets is immediately under her control when she commands them to do something. So it's not passive, but it is effectively so since the moment a fight starts, she can just look at her opponent and get them to kneel.
Even if its not an passive mind hax, she's likely going to use it as her first move, right?

Need someone that resists mind hax? Look no further

Stronger Employees have an innate resistance to Mind and Madness haxes that are 1+ layer. They are also quite plentiful so you can make matches with multiple Employees at once, some of which have AoE attacks

Also Dark Souls has a lot of 8-Bs that resist mind manip

Anyway due to how damn haxed Makima is, why not put her against someone just as haxed?

Back