• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
quirck: grand developement

description: the ability to develop a new quirk daily. each day the person develops a brand new quirk that fuses with the old.

the quirk manifested on his 5th birthday because of this the hero has 10,470 separate quirks including every qurik on this page

Quirk: Impossible

Effect: Allow the user to do the impossible, and be the impossible. Whether if it destroying a planet with a breeze, remolding the universe with a thought, or have every hot female in the world in love with you because of your personallity, as long as it's "impossible", it can be done. This ability work with itself too, so anything that deemed "impossible" to work with this ability is immediately proven wrong.

Limitation: Unknown. Not much is known about this ability aside from it usage.

Equipment: None

Andykhang said:
Quirk: Impossible
Effect: Allow the user to do the impossible, and be the impossible. Whether if it destroying a planet with a breeze, remolding the universe with a thought, or have every hot female in the world in love with you because of your personallity, as long as it's "impossible", it can be done. This ability work with itself too, so anything that deemed "impossible" to work with this ability is immediately proven wrong.

Limitation: Unknown. Not much is known about this ability aside from it usage.

Equipment: None
Technically this ability would be useless because technically anything is possible

Andykhang said:
But that would mean that "do anything with this ability is impossible", so it self-corrected itself
but since it's possible to do it with the ability it IS possible :V

And because of that paradox, you assumed it to be impossible, so it can be done.

Another name for this is "Screw logic, I do what I want."

Andykhang said:
And because of that paradox, you assumed it to be impossible, so it can be done.
Another name for this is "Screw logic, I do what I want."

That's not how a paradox works, but ok

If you don't specify then that ability pretty much does nothing because anything is possible in some way.

It kinda mean to be vague, tbh. It seriously don't need more detail, because more detail mean more law that it will break.

And thing that are possible in some way, mean that it's impossible in other. Which mean that this ability will done it anyway.

Quirk Name: Divine Intervention (By the user). Demonic Distortion (Actual Name)

Effect: This quirk allows the user to alter how other quirks work, while it cannot alter it into a completely new quirk, it can change things like: The activation condition for a quirk, What a quirk can affect, How powerful a quirk is, etc.

Limitation: To alter someone's quirk the user have to be physically touching them, and once the user is defeated the altered quirks will return to normal. It cannot fundamentaly change how a quirk works.

Example: If used against a quirk that could create and manipulate fire, it could make the quirk so weak it could barly create a small ember and only activate under a specific condition like "Only when you are singing" and only affect materials like wood. but it could never remove the fundamental ability to create and manipulate fire.

The user has a God Complex and belives themselves to be immortal and undefeatable, thinking it too not be a quirk, but rather their authority as a "god in human form" to control the "divine gifts given to them", making them very arrogant in fights.

Equipment: A sturdy fingerless glove on their left hand with a powerful adhesive on it, to improve his gripping ability while altering the quirks of others.

Andykhang said:
It kinda mean to be vague, tbh. It seriously don't need more detail, because more detail mean more law that it will break.
And thing that are possible in some way, mean that it's impossible in other. Which mean that this ability will done it anyway.
It can't though because there is nothing that's 'impossible'

but whatever

Quirk: Blink

Effect: By staring at an object for amount of time, you are able to teleport the object after blinking anywhere within eyesight. Depending on how memorised the object is, the shorter that it is needed to be stared at. Newly seen objects take around 10 seconds to stare at, getting shorter the more times it is teleported and memorised. Is able to teleport themselves just by blinking as their body is completely memorised.

Limitations: Fails if sight of the object is lost. The user is not able to teleport past their field of view. Continuously use of quirk can lead to dry eye similar to Aizawa's eyes, possibly leading to not being able to teleport new objects.

Equipment: Uses vision-zooming goggles that extends their field of view allowing to teleport objects farther. Carries a bottle of eye drops in case their eyes start to dry out. Holds multiple small objects and weapons that they have memorised completely so they can instantly teleport them for; combat, distractions or give other allies weapons.

Super-moves:

Fast-travel: Continuously blinks in order to get to their destination in the fastest time possible. Can also do this injunction with teleporting allies.

Disorientation: Teleports an opponent into a weird position making them feel disorientated. For example, upside down.

Rescue: Teleports a hostage away from a villain.

Quirk Name: Waterway

Effect:
This quirk allows the user to travel through any source of water they are in contact with, this even includes moving in the air during storms by constantly moving through and on top of the raindrops as they hit the user.

-While moving through water, they can move up too Mach 10, the user's body also becomes intangible and made of water, leaving them unaffected by physical attacks.

-They can also transport 1 other person with them at the time while using this ability, but must be in physical contanct with both the person and the water source they wish to travel through to do so. (They can force the person with them, even if the person in question does not want to)

Limitation: While their ability allows them to move through water, this does not include liquids that, while mostly water, is technically something different (Like blood).

-This ability requires them to be moving at a minumum speed of 200 km/h minimum to stay in continiue moving through it, or else they will change back.

-Physical attacks may do nothing as the user's body is intangible while traveling, but things like electricity or if someone were to poison the water being traveled through, it would affect the user twice as much as if when they are in their normal state.

-Skin to Skin contact is necesary in order to transport someone else along with them.

Equipment: A highly accurate device that predicts the local weather and measures the moisture and preasure in the air.

Phoenix: User basically can do anything a Phoenix is fabled to be able to do. This includes combusting one's own body into flames and regenerate at a relatively quick pace. However this does not grant the ability to fly or have healing powers.

Limitations: When the user combusts too much, they can burn away their own flesh rendering them immobile while their regenerative powers heal their self-inflicted wounds. Major Regenerationn requires massive stamina so it can leave the user quite drained after a massive battle. Minor wounds can be healed during combat, such as minor burns, cuts, gashes, or anything superficial. Anything that does internal damage or causes loss of limb constitutes Major Regenerationn.

Equipment: Equipment I use to help regulate self-inflicted burns are flame resistant body armor made from tungsten around critical areas such as the torso and scalp. To better focus the flames that can get out of control are nozzle-like tubes on my wrists to act as flamethrowers.

Special Moves:

• Ultimate Move: Nova Core: By sacrificing movement, stamina, and body I can combust in flame causing either a large-scale bomb-like explosion, or a focused wave of extreme heat/flame.
  • Combustion Repeater: By using my flamethrower-like gauntlets, I'm able to rapidly fire concentrated balls of flame at low power or high power, depending on the target. This can also be used for breaking through barriers via Melting Point.
  • Melting Point: By concentrating on just my hands or feet, I can superheat my flame to melt whatever object I'm touching to an extent. This is mostly used for breaching buildings or running along walls via footholds I create(Think of Endeavor during the Hosu Incident).

quirk: origami samurai

description: the ability to turn into a very dense paper like material that can fold, compact and be shaped like paper. with this qurik i have absolute control over this paper like substance and i can even control other paper. i can use it to form weapons such as swords, guns and knives. or any form of tool.

i can alter the properties of the paper as well for example if i create a gun out of paper the gun comes with paper bullets which are feeled with explosive powder made from paper, allowing the guns to be fully functional. the same thing is true for any object i make out of my paper body be it a car, a helecopter, a boat. or even an entire house. everything is fully functional

Light Manipulation: Gives the user nearly complete control over light(including light produced from other quirks!). Manipulating it into physical/liquid/gasous objects like Play-doh, but stronger and more versitile. Can project harsh frying beams of light and other sorts related.

Limitations:Using the quirk too much will cause the user to have temporary blindess and increased sensitivity to all light in general. Light in physical form is generally very strong, but still fragile compared to steel, rock and other mineral. Light has a limited impact on physical altercation. Such nature limits the light effectivness to 2nd degree burns, minor knockback, immobilization, or in very rare cases:Cauterization, after the laceration of a body part.

Equipment:Mirrors to focuse the light to have a stronger and more powerful impact, more accuracy too. Strong alloy tinted glasses to decrease the chances of blindness, allowing the user to take bigger risks associated with this quirk.

Moves:

Lights out: Divert all incoming light from target's eyeballs, causing the victim to go blind as a result of lack of light. The duration of this effect is dependent on the effort and concentration of the user.

Blinding shield: Create solid shields made of light. Weaker than steel or stone, but much more versitile and numerous.

Incasement: If the target is in bright light, then the user can solidify the light surrounding the target, making the now solid light into a makeshift prison. The duration and strength of the prison is dependent on the amount of light per square meter, the strength of the user, and the original momentun of the target before incasement.

hero name: blind shot

first quirk: Factory

description: the owner of this quirk can manifest various machinary from his body, including guns and ammo clips. the mechanism required to manifest machinery is that the owner has to A. eat lots of calories or B. use basic raw materials. consumption of calories allows for the creation of efficient raw materials. using materials found around him such as metals and other such materials require him to use more materials than necessary for the creation of any machine. for example if he gathers up 1 lb of material he can only create an item that weighs half the weight of the materials. where in using calories as the source will allow for a 100 to 1 ratio. IE 3500 calories can create an item that weighs 100 lbs

when using base materials from his surroundings he manefests a forge and throws the items into that forge which transforms the materials into base particles that he than consumes as a food stuff

while calories allow for a 100 to 1 ratio the items made from simply from regular calories are not as durable.

so to compensate for this, the owner of this quirk will consume both raw materials and regular food which allows for the creation of items that have a proper durability

second quirk: Blind sight

description: behind this heroes eyelids is a 4k OLED screen, when the hero closes his eyes and activates this quirk his body begins to emit a high frequency vibration, his body interpretes these in a similar fashion to radar, than his brain creates a visual image on the 4k Oled screens granting him a method of seeing everything that is arround him 360 degrees.

when used with his other quirk he has a 100% accurate shot

Quirk: Forced Child

The user can get pregnant with another person's child just by touching them. They have a special set of reproductive organs for it, so male users do not face difficulties.

However, the user must go through the process of getting pregnant and giving birth. This makes it impractical to the point that the user only used it twice in her entire life.

The baby is subject to regular quirk RNJesus, one of her childeren had her Quirk, the other had a much more interesting one, with an equaly interesting story...

Quirk: God Mother

The user has the power to steal the powers of anyone with a touch. They do not gain the quirks for personal use, but instead "store" them. The colected Quirks can be released at amy time in the form of a child, though creating a functioning organism out of just quirks is easier said than done, and usually requires hundreds of them. They can also re-absorb their childeren, since they are just quirks. While they do not have control over the order in which they absorb the target's quirks, they absorb them extremely rapidly, so this is rarely an issue.

My creativity with original quirks has really gone downhill in recent times. Nevertheless, here are a few ideas I had that might actually function within the story

Quirk: Self Strain

The user can make his body undergo different levels of strain, the exact effects depend on their state of mind but it can range anywhere from controlled tears in their muscle fibres to horrofic mutilations. Another aspect of the quirk is that injuries caused by it heal quicky and neatly, same does not go for injuries caused by outside sources and pain will still be present regardless of how focusedly the power is used

I made this one mostly for story potential because I had an idea for a villain backstory that I was really finding promising

Quirk: Flammability

The user is able to directly increase or decrease an object's flammability without altering its shape or composition. What this means is that any material can be ignited by simply reducing its flammibility to a level the current environment is sufficient for and on the flipside, combustion can also be prevented from happening if the flammability is set to a low value

Quirk: Diminish

The user can reduce the area occupied by objects and physical features. it is the numerical values themselves that are targeted and altered, as opposed to the matter of an object, because of which the user can even make things like wounds smaller. Targets can be shrunk all the way down to the quantum level

With the last one I'll admit I was mostly trying to create a good hax ability, but on that topic, I think it's an okay balance between being decently strong and feeling in place with the verse

Quirk: Absorption

The user is able to absorb Quirk-made attacks to either regenerate himself/increase his strength or send it back twice as strong

Quirk: Photosynthetic (duel quirk inherited from parents, fathers quirk light absorbtion, mothers quirk heat metabolism)

description: the ability to use sunlight to synthesize nutrients from carbon dioxide and water for the purpose of enhancing the body. the owner of this quirk can be self sustained on carbon dioxide and water alone. no consumption of food is required. regular solar bombardment of the cells allows for the body to recover from any injury relatively quickly and allows for the developement of more efficient muscle fibers and cells. because of the fusion of his parents quirk this hero can channel the solar energy that he absorbs into planet life, increasing the propagation of the plant life. he has semi control over the growth and can use said control to shape and manipulate it to aid in combat

the owner can enter an OVERDRIVE mode in which the stored up solar energy is released and bombards every cell in the body. this bombardment causes strain on every cell damaging them. but at the same time the bombardment also has the side effect of causing the cells to rapidly recover and be rebuilt, causing a quick and temporary increase in strength and durability.

Well if you do, Take a look at my quirks and tell me what you think of em! I just kinda ran out of ideas after a while. Ill most likely update some of my old or unfinished ones!

VersusJunkie54 said:
Quirk: Inversion.
Effects: Is able to reverse the effects of any attack be it physical or something else. Instad of hurting the user, it heals them. It can also invert most actions taken against the user, whatever they may be.

Limitations: Healing is now harmful to the user of this quirk. So if touched by a healing Quirk, the user will find himself being injured. Not all inverted effects will be in the user's favor.

Equipment: Since normal Medicine is now harmfull, the user can instead carry around super toxins that would normally destroy the entire body from the inside out. But now they do the opposite.
You got the same power as the Demon King from Nanatsu no Taizai lol

Back