• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MAKE YOUR OWN CHUCK NORRIS FACTS

Light Yagami once wrote "Carlos Ray Norris" in the Death Note.

Just kidding, why would he do that?

Necroposting takes a good month or so, at least by my standards, which I don't think we'll get.

Chuck once created a endless motion machine. When asked about how he did it, he said "I told the machine that if it ever stopped, I would make sure it never moved again".

Chuck Norris can make the deaf hear his voice and the blind see his face. His touch cures all pains and ailments. His musk relieves the troubles from your mind. The food he cooks revitalizes and tastes amazing.

Back