• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Make SCP Great Again: Call to Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
@LightinAnt I haven't read 4100 and 3167 yet, but I've read 4028 and am planning on making a profile soon. But feel free for making profiles for any SCPs you're interested in.

I've clean up your profile for 3167, but "Unknown" may not be the right tier. It'll have to be talked over with the community, but either 11-C, 11-A, 3-A, Low 2-C, or 1-B may be proper.

@Agnaa

Thank you.

As for AP, i didn't know if it was literal Universes or just "stories" itself so i put it as unknown. He might be wall level or possibly higher since he destroyed an entire floor

I'm excited about the 4028 one, one of my favourites

The thing is that they're both literal universes and stories. Even the foundation itself is part of a narrative, and is seen as fictional by a higher narrative, which is seen as fictional by a higher narrative, and so on.

And if you're interested, 4028 had some tales written about him for this writing tournament.

That seems right. Especially since we're not exactly sure if 3167 outright destroyed it through AP or through a chain reaction.

Please go ahead.

And remember to add "Tier 9" and "Tier 2" to the categories while you're at it.

Might add its catchphrase since it says it after every killed victim, the phrase being: "The deed was done; the figure had collected their latest kill, and turned a new page in their life."

Sure, use {{Quote|insert text here}} at the top of the page to add the quote.

Doesn't apply to base 682, though, as it had already been exposed to the other SCP for several hours.

Yeah, but imo 682 should be "Varies" anyway, and this would be one of the stops along the way.

Considering the time and effort I put into Elder Scrolls, there is literally no excuse that a much smaller and genuinely less complex verse like SCP should be left in the state that it is. I truly support this endeavor.

Sure, we can do that.

Liquid canon, is all i'm going to say is what SCP foundation has become, Theres a handful of websites that contribute to this "liquid canon".

Its interesting yes, but gracious, i recall the game and the wiki being nothing more than to look like a file archive.

Nothing more than than, i recall 682 being constantly at bay from acid, not becoming the size of saturn in a snap.

So i'm curious, what are the current websites that contain the most "canon" or story to the foundation so far?

We're discussing cosmology over at the Discord. This is how the work is more or less split:

Dargoo: Skarcism and Church of the Broken God

Agnaa: Narratives tag

I forgot who it was, but someone has Fifthism covered.

I'm doing Mobile Task Forces.

Anyone else is free to take a part of the verse and break it down as they please. But the main thing we're trying to do now is make sense of the cosmology. Dargoo has the idea that if we take the structure of each canon hub and compare them to each other, we can hopefully build a proper universe structure.

If anyone else wants to participate, I'd be nice if you can point out what part of the verse you're taking and state anything that gives us a better picture of what the multiverse looks like.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-3930

• SCP-3930 does not exist.
  • SCP-3930 is not a physical location, point in time, singularity, vacuum, extradimensional space, meta construct, or any other extant descriptive, as a requirement for any such descriptive is existence, which SCP-3930 lacks.
  • SCP-3930 cannot be said to be anything, regardless of its perceived properties.
  • As SCP-3930 does not exist, it cannot contain anything that exists. Due to this, anything that attempts to pass through or enter SCP-3930, which is impossible due to SCP-3930 being nonexistent, will also cease to exist.
  • Despite all of the above, human beings will still perceive SCP-3930 as perceptible and things that become non-existent due to SCP-3930 as similarly perceptible.
So uh...

Sir Ovens said:
Dargoo has the idea that if we take the structure of each canon hub and compare them to each other, we can hopefully build a proper universe structure.
This would be really helpful if it ends up being true.

SCP always having a single, established, proper universe structure defined here contradicts everything that has actually happened with the verse, though.

Hence why you guys are working on analyzing and building one, now.

I think that what Azzy meant is that IF it was as well established as you claim it is, none of this would have happened. And it did happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back