• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Make a character based on your Username!

hmm

Broken

classifacation:narrator,underling of Lord Broken

powers:immortality all types exept parasitic,phasing,a voice that rivals morgan freeman's,cannot attack,4th wall breaking/narrating

Durability:complete invinsiblility

Senkoro said:
^ The narrator? The author?
Anyway this thread has really degenerated. Think I'm out.
That's to be expected from a thread like this xD

The moment tiers were included it escalated to the creation of who can make the most OP OC and it pretty much led to this

Xali990 said:
New thread
This thread started fine... but then it was suddenly filled with broken characters lol.

I suggest anyone who wants to create a new character please try to make them fair and not lolbroken.

Can you see it as a good character?:

Name: A*********K*****************(the rest can't be speak with a mortal tongue, nicknamed Amyka)

Main power/s: Beholder of forbidden knowledge that could drive anyone insane (That's why she refrain from saying much), along with other general-old-god powers.

Description: In the Ragnarok, the Old Gods is losing as the New God slowly taking their place in the Pantheon. Foreseeing their own destruction, the remnant of the Old God have collected their power and send it far away, hoping for their successor to take on their legacy, and spread their knowledge to the world...

Knowing that, Amyka, an amatuer writer, sure as hell doesn't appreciate it.

Why, you ask?

It take 500 years for her to take a form that doesn't drive everyone insane or disgust.

It take another 100 years for her to be able to speak in human language.

It then take another 50 years so that she could write normally.

Worst, when she done suppresing her power, 1000 years have passed.

This is the year 3016

Human, not only have they ventured to distance civilization, but have also become the biggest influence on the Milky Way's economy, thanks to their superior number and the constant improvement on trade and technology. They also is the one who proposed and establish the Galanet, the galactic version of the Internet as they made the flow of information connecting the Milky Way together.

Suddenly being found into such an era, Amyka decided to find it as an oppotunity. After she managed to find a job as an office lady in the Earth branch of Human Enterprise, she then buy a computer and rent an apartment with Galanet connection to fulfill her dream as a great romance-comedy webnovel writer in the span of 180 years before she reach the human lifespan( the average age of human in that time is about 200), all while dealing with the language barrier of many species, the competition of countless writer, and the constant annoyance of the New God, her workplace and her neighbor.

Tier: Though she is immortal, normally she is only 9-C. If she really want to though, she could regain her power as an Old God (though they're basically nerd in the Pantheon)

Weakness: Social pressure, as she have to be careful not to make most people insane with her look, speech or writing

Best character ever: Nothing

Description: It's Nothing what do you expect?

Tier: Atleast High 12-A (nothing can be any lower than this)

Origin: Nothing

Name: Nothing

Powers and Abilities: True Omnipresents (It's everywhere but nowhere at the same time), indestructible (cannot be destroyed), Regenerationn (High - Godly), Immortality (Type 5 and 3), True Phase (goes through anything at the same time it is not moving)

Attack Potency: Nothing

Lifting strength: Nothing and True infinity at the same time

Striking strength: Nothing (phases through everything at the same time since it's everywhere)

Speed: Omnipresent

Durability: Irrelevant (nothing is indestructible)

Stamina: Irrelevent

Range: True Infinity

Standard Equipment: Nothing

Intelligence: Nothing

weaknesses: Can't attack, not sentient, it's literally Nothing

Feats:

- not even Nothing can destroy itself

Notable Victories:

Notable Losses:

Inconclusive:

Everything in existence (no entity even all tier 0's combined can destroy "Nothing")

Nothing (It can't harm itself)

MOST OP character and it's nothing....

Xenomorphios said:
Oh yea? U think so m8?

Name: No one

Tier: Inapplicable

Powers and Abilities: Redundant

Attack Potency: Irrelevant

Lifting Strength: Unnecessary

Speed: Pointless

Durability: Unimportant

Weakness: Inconsequent

Description: This is the one you refer to when you say "No one can beat them", "No one can defeat them", "No one can kill them" if your character is "undefeatable" then it means that no one can beat them.

^Strongest? pss. Here is one of the strongest character that could demolish these two:

Name: VS battle editor staff.

Main power/s: Editing, shut down discussion, approving page,etc...

Description: The All-Powerful, All-Mighty and All-seeing editor staff of the VS battle, that could editing out character to become the weakest/so that they never existed in the first place.

Weakness: RL

^git n mah lv m420

Name: Omega Lord Dark Kavasima 9001

Description: Lord Kavpeny fused with Antvasima fused with DarkLK injected with the administrator's DETERMINATION with the moderator's Ki absorbed and the calculation group's emotional energy

Powers and Abilities: Wikia Manipulation, Thread Manipulation, Master with the Ban Hammer, Internet Manipulation

Weakness: Our shitty memes

Creativity = Omnipotence
Summary:
Name: XiaosGodofChaos/Neo

Description: One day my brother and I got into role playing, and I was this charater called Xiaos (In he's actually called real life called Neo). Basically I use hax to this guy. Like if I mess something up, like for example: I decided to make my favourite pet go walk down that street instead of this street, and gets ran over. Realizing I made a mistake, I travel back in time and do the exact opposite.

As my brother and I discovered the comic multiverse, I realized that my charaterwas way too weak compared to things like Living Tribunal and stuff. In result, I give my charater even more powers! But I agree to let certain things be more powerful than my charater! This includes TOAA, God (He is true omnipotent since he exist in real space),Demonbane and other omnipotents that I think are powerful enough. Plus he lives on a planet that can be infinite in size or at the smallest, universal size.

DISCLAIMER: Not actually a God of Chaos, he is above that!

Powers and Stats:

Tier: 1-A

Origin: My Imagination

Age: Always Existed/13 Billion years old. (Gains another billion years as I get older IRL)

Classification: Cosmic Being, God of Neo's Hyperverse

Powers and Abilites: Nigh Omnipotence,Absolute Psionic Power, Absolute Will, Nigh-Complete Arsenal, Biological Manipulation,Space - Time Manipulation, Reality Warping, Creation, Destruction, Elemental Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Immortality-5, Invunerability, Matter Manipulation, Omni-Magic, Omnilingualism, Summoning, Banishing, Sealing, Omni lock, Ressurection, Size Alteration, Spatial - Temporal Lock, Transmutation, Supernatural Manipulation, Meta Ability Creation, Probability Manipulation, Meta Power Manipulation,Absolute Existance,Intangibility, Vortex/Worm hole creation, Universal Manipulation, Universal Embodiment, Reality Embodiment, Subjective Reality, Tetralogy,Plot Control, Multiversal Manipulation, Existance Manipulation, Cyberpotence, Concept Manipulation, Meta Space Manipulation.

Attack Potency: High Hyperverse + (Is able to defeat or destroy anything that isn't above him)

Speed: Irrelevant (Any speed he desires and can become Omnipresent if he wishes too)

Lifting Strength: Infinite

Striking Strength:Infinite

Durability: High Hyperverse level+ (Non-corporality and summoning itself across all creation)

Stamina: Limitless

Standard Equipment:Pugs (Nigh Omnipotent servants he can summon infintely), Modern Arsenal, Futuristic Arsenal, Anything

Intelligence: Nigh-Omniscient

Weaknesses: Beings that are above him.

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

-Time Manipulation: Travels through any point in history and time with ease

-Matter Manipulation:Creates matter from nothing with ease

'-Biological Manipulation: Assimilates and Absorbs living beings. Able to control how to digest his 'prey.

-Reality Warping: Erasing (by doing some easy action) anything out of existance, creating life from nothing.

-Cosmic Powers: Attacks are usually on the cosmic scale.

-Summoning: Can summon minions of any kind on any scale, usually Pug Dogs.

-Multiversal Manipulation: Brang Living Tribunal to Gravity Falls.

-Cyberpotence:Visited ROBLOX Game,Minecraft, Undertale, contains infinte MLG Power

-Size Alteration: Can alter his size on his will.

Name:The General

Tier:9B/4C/4A/3C/In a way 2B

Backstory:As a child the general was obsessed with power,craving creation,building and expansion.It was the best kind of obsession,the kind you would want in a president.However.this obsession grew dark.he became obsessed with the concept of survival of the fittest and also became bigoted,disgusted with those who disagreed with his ideology.He became a great inventor and found a companion in greater yet meek inventor called The Scientist.After having his inhuman inventions shunned for thirty years he decided to take matters into his own hands.

Striking Strength:Same as tier excluding 2B

Speed:Average Human/FTL+/Omnipresent in his vulnerable form

Attack Potency:Same as tier excluding 2B

Equipment:Unquantifiable armies of robots and Evolved Lifeforms,Multiple cybernetic implants on two of his counterparts,multiverse crossing machines and other advanced technology

Allies:The Scientist,his armies

Enemies:Everyone else

Xali990 said:
Name:The General Tier:9B/4C/4A/3C/In a way 2B Backstory:To be completed Striking Strength:Same as tier excluding 2B Speed:Average Human/FTL+/Omnipresent in his Attack Potency:Same as tier excluding 2B Equipment:Unquantifiable armies of robots and Evolved Lifeforms,Multiple cybernetic implants on two of his counterparts,multiverse crossing machines and other advanced technology Allies:The Scientist,his armies Enemies:Everyone else
I'll complete this overtime

XiaosGodofChaos said:
Creativity = Omnipotence
Summary:

Description: One day my brother and I got into role playing, and I was this charater called Xiaos (In he's actually called real life called Neo). Basically I use hax to this guy. Like if I mess something up, like for example: I decided to make my favourite pet go walk down that street instead of this street, and gets ran over. Realizing I made a mistake, I travel back in time and do the exact opposite.

As my brother and I discovered the comic multiverse, I realized that my charaterwas way too weak compared to things like Living Tribunal and stuff. In result, I give my charater even more powers! But I agree to let certain things be more powerful than my charater! This includes TOAA, God (He is true omnipotent since he exist in real space),Demonbane and other omnipotents that I think are powerful enough. Plus he lives on a planet that can be infinite in size or at the smallest, universal size.

DISCLAIMER: Not actually a God of Chaos, he is above that!

Powers and Stats:

Tier: 1-A

Origin: My Imagination

Age: Always Existed/13 Billion years old. (Gains another billion years as I get older IRL)

Classification: Cosmic Being, God of Neo's Hyperverse

Powers and Abilites: Nigh Omnipotence,Absolute Psionic Power, Absolute Will, Nigh-Complete Arsenal, Biological Manipulation,Space - Time Manipulation, Reality Warping, Creation, Destruction, Elemental Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Immortality-5, Invunerability, Matter Manipulation, Omni-Magic, Omnilingualism, Summoning, Banishing, Sealing, Omni lock, Ressurection, Size Alteration, Spatial - Temporal Lock, Transmutation, Supernatural Manipulation, Meta Ability Creation, Probability Manipulation, Meta Power Manipulation,Absolute Existance,Intangibility, Vortex/Worm hole creation, Universal Manipulation, Universal Embodiment, Reality Embodiment, Subjective Reality, Tetralogy,Plot Control, Multiversal Manipulation, Existance Manipulation, Cyberpotence, Concept Manipulation, Meta Space Manipulation.

Attack Potency: High Hyperverse + (Is able to defeat or destroy anything that isn't above him)

Speed: Irrelevant (Any speed he desires and can become Omnipresent if he wishes too)

Lifting Strength: Infinite

Striking Strength:Infinite

Durability: High Hyperverse level+ (Non-corporality and summoning itself across all creation)

Standard Equipment:Pugs (Nigh Omnipotent servants he can summon infintely), Modern Arsenal, Futuristic Arsenal, Anything

Weaknesses: Beings that are above him.

-Time Manipulation: Travels through any point in history and time with ease

-Matter Manipulation:Creates matter from nothing with ease

'-Biological Manipulation: Assimilates and Absorbs living beings. Able to control how to digest his 'prey.

-Reality Warping: Erasing (by doing some easy action) anything out of existance, creating life from nothing.

-Cosmic Powers: Attacks are usually on the cosmic scale.

-Summoning: Can summon minions of any kind on any scale, usually Pug Dogs.

-Multiversal Manipulation: Brang Living Tribunal to Gravity Falls.

-Cyberpotence:Visited ROBLOX Game,Minecraft, Undertale, contains infinte MLG Power

-Size Alteration: Can alter his size on his will.
Facepalm.

The truth is, there is never going to be "the most powerful character", there will always be people who will create more powerful characters than "the most powerful character" and so on. But a note, I don't hate the 1-A or 0 tier characters here.

Alexcar3000 said:
Xenomorphios said:
Oh yea? U think so m8?

Description: This is the one you refer to when you say "No one can beat them", "No one can defeat them", "No one can kill them" if your character is "undefeatable" then it means that no one can beat them.
"Nothing" atleast is balanced. It can't attack anything while being invincible so it is technically a balanced "Character"

Andykhang said:
^Strongest? pss. Here is one of the strongest character that could demolish these two:
Name: VS battle editor staff.

Main power/s: Editing, shut down discussion, approving page,etc...

Description: The All-Powerful, All-Mighty and All-seeing editor staff of the VS battle, that could editing out character to become the weakest/so that they never existed in the first place.

Weakness: RL
The problem with that is that only the author can change the person/thing's power if we are talking about real life. This wikia is just to show how strong things are at most accurate (think of them as clones or copies and there is only one page that actually is the original). The strongest thing we have currently is a Tsar Bomb which is a 7-A so according to your profile 7-B Tsar Bomb (real) < 1 - A fictional character?

so my character would be Dracozac; a dragon called Zack without the "k" XD. his powers would be flying, fire manipulation, intelligence as aizen or light yagami, control of the nature (japanese legend), speed at least as Superman pre crisis, tier between 6 and 2 depending if we considera noral dragon or a semi-god dragon and finally at least as strong as hulk

I am new still relatively new here so i hope this is okay

Name: Denpahero

Origin: comes from earth was a normal guy until he was given power by the god Denpa( think shazam and captain marvel ) to be the world hero so he took the name denpahero

Classification: wave warrior/human

Powers and Stats:

Tier: 9-C|7-B| 6-A|5-A|4-B|3-B|high 3-A possibly higher due to god wave

Powers and abilities: super strength, super speed, durability,agility, above average martial skills but no master, true flight, EM wave manipulation,space manipulation (via space wave),time manipulation(via time wave) , plasma manipulation, divine power manipulation, telekinesis and telepathy ( via mind wave )life and death manipulation ( via life wave )reality manipulation ( via god wave).

Attac potency: street level ( beat vezgar), city ( beat monstra) ,continental ( beat ralaheva), large plant ( beat vaishaden),Solar system ( beat b.o.b ), galaxy ( beat Aezra ), universe ( beat the Malasor )note: malasor is master of the dark and demon wave

Speed:ft+, massively ftl+ ( went from earth to denjo which is 5 galaxies away in 4 second ) ,massive ftl +( dodged atacks from malasor)

Lifting Strength: Class 5, Class M, Class T ( lifted Carsind a mountain on denjo) , Galactic.

Striking Strength: Class TJ, Class EJ( shattered mountain sized asteroid), Class XMJ ( over came vaishaden durability ), Multi-Galactic ( traided blows with malasors shade ) ,universal ( traded nlows with a full power malasor in his dark reaver armor ).

Durability: street, city, continental, large planet, Solar system, galaxy, universal , nigh invincible ( with god wave said only gods can harm him with this ).

Stamina: inhumanly high |nigh limitless.

Range: 200 miles, 1,000 miles, multi-solar system, universal.

Standard Equipment: wave sword , wave cannon ( arm cannon ).

Intelligence: college level, Nigh-Omniscient ( via god wave ).

Weaknesses: physical none but if put innocent people in danger he can be quick to anger also if you harm or threaten to harm people he cares about and mean it he will attack with lethal force.

Wave beam: fires a beam of em waves.

Wave breaker: a stronger version of wave beam.

Wave shield: makes a shield of wave energy ( doea not have to be em waves).

Wave blade: fires a wave of energy from his sword.

Volt singer: fires multipul lightning bolts

Astro forms: via mind wave makes psychic forms and constructs.

Time flow: manipulation of time.

Distortion: manipulation of space.

The end in the beginning : (via life wave) can send out death waves to kill people instantly without any wave resistance ( that is way he doesn't not use it that often ) or he can bring life all throughout the universe

Divine judgment: ( via god wave)he can destroy beings that become one with the dark wave ( which was thought impossible for to do so uou would have to destroy them mind, body, soul, residual waves and sever the connection to the dark wave all in one atttack and all at the same time with no delay )

It's kinda ok. I mean the lower tier I like, even if it sounds an awful lot like Megaman. The higher tier is meh, like every other overpowered character in this thread.

Alexcar3000 said:
Xenomorphios said:
Oh yea? U think so m8?

that character is awesome

Name:S$INNER(or Akuzu before going crazy)

Species:God(or devil)

Power:Omnipotence,Omnipresence,Oniscience,Matter Manipulation and the power to control

the magic The thing who is superior to the three Omnis.

Attacks:Sky Crusher(a power who kill everything in a Mullti-Omniversal range)

Short bio:he was born when nothing was, he created everything with his sister Anstasia

but he'd go crazy when she created other gods to command and he could only command one Omniniverse(Our's Omniverse) , so Anstasia created The Thing to contain his powers

so he killed all the gods and traveled where no one could find he:the vacuum

Tier:3-A (when contained power),1-B(when power's no contained),0-A(when with The Thing)

Name:AnimeFanboy

Classification: Unknown

Tier: At least 1-A

Powers and Abilities: Has the powers and abilities of ALL anime.

Attack Potency: At least Hyperverse+

Lifting Strength: Limitless (145lbs.)

Striking Strength: At least Hyperverse+

Durability: At least Hyperverse+

Weakness: Girls that I like

Notable Attacks:

Code:
-Anything you can think of from an anime.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
Name:AnimeFanboy

Classification: Unknown

Tier: At least 1-A

Powers and Abilities: Has the powers and abilities of ALL anime.

Attack Potency: At least Hyperverse+

Lifting Strength: Limitless (145lbs.)

Striking Strength: At least Hyperverse+

Durability: At least Hyperverse+

Weakness: Girls that I like

Notable Attacks:

Code:
-Anything you can think of from an anime.
Very Creative,I like it

Back