• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Make a character based on your Username!

A term that originated from tabletop gaming, if something is "broken", then it is considered to be cheap or unfair in a fight.

Ohh that's what you mean.

But would it really be broken when it only activates against something else that is already broken? Otherwise the character can't even put up a fight against a kid. It's only trying to even out the odds, or disposing of said broken things : p Since it seems to register that anything around the Tier 5 or weaker is alright

BrokenLord said:
A term that originated from tabletop gaming, if something is "broken", then it is considered to be cheap or unfair in a fight.
But our abilities basically makes all of the fights "fair" so it's not broken... technically.

BrokenLord said:
yet it is a god obove the likes of omnipotence vs a kid in a even mach is broke
Well... said "god" is technically broken already... but equalizing their stats makes the "broken" aspects of said "god" disappear, as the fight will be no longer be unfair for the kid.

Alexcar3000 said:
BrokenLord said:
yet it is a god obove the likes of omnipotence vs a kid in a even mach is broke
Well... said "god" is technically broken already... but equalizing their stats makes the "broken" aspects of said "god" disappear, as the fight will be no longer be unfair for the kid.
So basically it's not broken at all. Well mine is in comparison more broken to yours, but at least mine heavily loses against anything else that isn't stronger than a certain degree

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
So basically it's not broken at all. Well mine is in comparison more broken to yours, but at least mine heavily loses against anything else that isn't stronger than a certain degree
Even against a disabled ant? lol

BrokenLord said:
and if he does then his strength would become broke
Well, COB's character is weak normally, but becomes way stronger against "broken" characters.

My character equalizes stats according to the weakest opponent in the fight, for example:

Against an ant, he will become as strong as the ant, which will hilariously make him drop to the floor because he wouldn't be able to stand up lol (that's why I added some Ki Manipulation to his abilities ;P).

Against a Tier 15167879812616479484984984798779+ character, he will equalize the stats so the broken character becomes as strong as him.

Against an army of super mutants, he will make everyone as strong as their weakest member, etc.

ok Broken is always bored so this will give him a good fight even if he wins

i dont feel like writing down all his abilitys again so yyeah

Alexcar3000 said:
Senkoro said:
Alex didn't you know, a higher tier=weaker lol this is 2 funny
That character was so strong, he broke the tiering logic lol.
Oh, in that case I will quote myself.

Name: Senkoro

Tier: Irrelevant, even a tier like -∞ would be not enough to describe his power. Beyond all possible descriptions including omnipotence, beyond omnipotence or anything that either human or god can think of.

Attack potency: Irrelevant (he doesn't need to attack, such things are below him)

Powers and abilities: Does nothing, because he doesn't need to do anything.

Durability: Durability is a concept, he's beyond that, he can't be described ever, just like how ants can't understand the language of humans, and humans cannot understand the language of gods, describing him is impossible for humans or gods, even omniscient beings, his existence defies all logic that humans can even partially understand

Description: A god unbound by words, apathetic god, even concepts like omnipotence are limiting for they are the product of human minds, the concept of doing, the concepts of results, all of these are meaningless to him.

Weakness: Really apathetic, doesn't take even true omnipotents seriously because they are just concepts that humans can define.

Intelligence: Things such as knowledge are meaningless in front of him.

Hmm, I started this thread to see creative characters. Weak, OP or omnipotent-killer, you can make any character, whether as a joke or serious. So I'm wondering how did the thread become a "Make an OP character" thread...

Oh well, it is your character. No problem there. I'm also surprised this gained a lot of replies, hehe..

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Hmm, I started this thread to see creative characters. Weak, OP or omnipotent-killer, you can make any character, whether as a joke or serious. So I'm wondering how did the thread become a "Make an OP character" thread...
Oh well, it is your character. No problem there. I'm also surprised this gained a lot of replies, hehe..
What about me and COB? We try to be fair and put an end to this "who has the most broken character" nonsense!

Alexcar3000 said:
ShinyMagicalGirl said:
What about me and COB? We try to be fair and put an end to this "who has the most broken character" nonsense!
Well I'm not referring to you or anyone who knows they made a "fair" character. I'm referring to "those" guys. But it's not necessarily a bad thing.

Sorry if you felt targeted or something.

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Well I'm not referring to you or anyone who knows they made a "fair" character. I'm referring to "those" guys. But it's not necessarily a bad thing.

Sorry if you felt targeted or something.
Nah, no problem :p

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
why me i had too its literaly in my name "Broken"

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
BrokenLord said:
can the one that controls all things "broken" beat the anti-op weak character?
If you can only control broken things and one person's key is to break broken things only and is otherwise pathethically loses, well...
It's like using water to put out electricity, maybe
look at the one thats here that is just his primary ability

list of abilities and powers:reality warping,toonforce,high-Godly regen,immortality 1-3-4,spatial manipulation,time manitulation,nigh omniscience,nigh omnipotence,plot manipulation,durability negation,omnipresence,probability manipulation,absolite resurrection,age manipulation,necromancy,"Broken manipulation"(can control all things broken in all the forms that "Broken" can be)

BrokenLord said:
look at the one thats here that is just his primary ability

list of abilities and powers:reality warping,toonforce,high-Godly regen,immortality 1-3-4,spatial manipulation,time manitulation,nigh omniscience,nigh omnipotence,plot manipulation,durability negation,omnipresence,probability manipulation,absolite resurrection,age manipulation,necromancy,"Broken manipulation"(can control all things broken in all the forms that "Broken" can be)
My character could just no-sell any of that...(in fact... i think it could no-sell any of the character described in here).So i guess it's more broken than you? More over, i even think of a character that's friend with that character and ,after involving so much with hir, he gained so much ability he want to shouted out and lament how much broken it is. (yeah... bit of a mind-****** there when i make a plot for that.)

If I may, a suggestion may be to limit characters to tier 2-C at the highest so we don't get characters like this one:

Name: Senkoro

Tier: Irrelevant, even a tier like -∞ would be not enough to describe his power. Beyond all possible descriptions including omnipotence, beyond omnipotence or anything that either human or god can think of.

Attack potency: Irrelevant (he doesn't need to attack, such things are below him)

Powers and abilities: Does nothing, because he doesn't need to do anything.

Durability: Durability is a concept, he's beyond that, he can't be described ever, just like how ants can't understand the language of humans, and humans cannot understand the language of gods, describing him is impossible for humans or gods, even omniscient beings, his existence defies all logic that humans can even partially understand

Description: A god unbound by words, apathetic god, even concepts like omnipotence are limiting for they are the product of human minds, the concept of doing, the concepts of results, all of these are meaningless to him.

Weakness: Really apathetic, doesn't take even true omnipotents seriously because they are just concepts that humans can define.

Intelligence: Things such as knowledge are meaningless in front of him.

Back