• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Make a character based on your Username!

What if....The character battlmania is not a character....

• adds more spaces for dramatic effect*

but a place! CUE X-FILES MUSIC

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
A new user for my wiki? Nice, nice.
Can I add one? Or do I need to be a long time member?
Just whatever, really. It's at least nice to have more people contribute on the wiki, however.

Just let your imagination go by making a page there is A-okay at the least IMO.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Just whatever, really. It's at least nice to have more people contribute on the wiki, however.

Just let your imagination go by making a page there is A-okay at the least IMO.
Thanks then, I shall start reading the rules first then.

'Name -' Jjp7123

Classification -
Deity, Former Human, Martial Artist, Wizard, Former Traveling Scholar, Spirit Walker (A being neither living nor dead)

Age - Millions of years old

Gender - Male

Appearance - A mixture between Lucifer and Demi-Fiend from Shin Megami Tensei and Hades from Saint Seiya

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman physical characteristics, flight/levitation, telepathy, telekinesis, master marksman and weapon user, master unarmed combatant, magic, elemental manipulation, energy blasts, forcefields, dimensional travel, teleportation of himself and others, dimensional manipulation, spatial manipulation, matter manipulation, shapeshifting, summoning, astral projections, absorption, subatomic manipulation and destruction, energy manipulation (Can manipulate and channel the infinite energies of the universe), reality warping, healing, Regenerationn (High Godly), Immortality (Types 1, 3, 4, and 7), genius- level intellect, reincarnation into a stronger being than what previously was, illusions, mind manipulation (can dominate the willpower of others), high levels of Lucid Dreaming, Precognition, time manipulation, gravity manipulation, ressurrection of the dead, soul manipulation, knowledge on the powers of creation (Can create pocket dimensions and universes in the palm of his hands), can create powers and abilities of his own, etc.

Attack Potency: Universe to Megaverse Level+

Speed - Massively FTL+ to Omnipresent

Range: Limitless

Durability - Universe to Megaverse Level+

Stamina - Limitless

Standard Equipment -
Swords, Bows, and Divine Armor

Intelligence - Omniscient

Weaknesses - Nothing Notable

Name: Jiang-shi Model 1

Tier: Low 6-C

Classificatio: Jiang-shi, Government Project

Intelligence: Average

Powers and Abilities: Super Strength, Flight, Immortality (Type 1 and 3), Regenerationn, Super Breath, Jiang Shi Physiology (Claw Extension, Thermal Resistance, Disease Immunity, Enhanced sense of smell), Life-Force Absorption, Conversion, Super Speed, Superhuman Endurance, Berserker, Durability Negation

Attack Potency: Room Level to small island level (Breath of the Undying ignores durability)

Striking Strength: MJ+ / EJ

Speed: Normal Human w/ High Hypersonic Reactions / Hypersonic w/ Massive Hypersonic reactions

Durability: Small Island (Regenerationn makes him hard to kill)

Stamina: High

Standard Equipment: Glock 19

Techniques:

Breath of the Undying ― Utters a fog that covers a 4 mile radius, reducing all it touches to a cloud of atoms

Attraction ― By taking in a deep breath, pulls over everything in a cone from 5 miles towards him

Exhaustion ― By blowing, everything in front of him in a 10 mile radius is pushed away

Unshackled Rage ― Going into a berserker state, improves stats greatly

Weaknesses: Rigor mortis makes it hard for him to fight without relying on powers, lazy, Breath of the Undying can only be used once and lasts 40 seconds, hates the sunlight, Unshackled Rage makes him fall asleep after 40 seconds

Hopefully it doesn't seem too broken

CrossverseCrisis said:
Other than the weird text format, she's look very good.
Nice job. ;) @SMG
Yeah... I dunno how it ended up like that. It IS my first time creating a wiki page, so.. yeah.

Thanks, didn't think I'd be praised by the Master of the wiki himself, hehe. (Now all of a sudden, I want her fight someone XD)

Well i'm not the founder of the wiki, just the current bureaucrat of it (the founder that was in charge, he's currently inactive and likely not on the wiki network anymore).

But yeah, thanks for the comment to you. ^^;

CrossverseCrisis said:
Well i'm not the founder of the wiki, just the current bureaucrat of it (the founder that was in charge, he's currently inactive and likely not on the wiki network anymore).
But yeah, thanks for the comment to you. ^^;
Speaking of which, who IS the founder of this wiki?

You should get your facts straight, Animefan. Galaxian is the founder of VS BATLLES. Dewott is the Founder of FC/OC BATTLES.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
nice and some cardfight vanguard images i want to add some as forms for my OC also (different from yours though) XD
Hehe, yeah looks like you noticed. Yup ,Bushiroad makes great images, and Stellar Magus looks like Lumina's magical form so there.

Tier: At least 8-B, High 7-A with Atomic Time Burst, At least 1-B, likely far higher in transcendent form

Name: Xenetro (male), Xenetra (female)

Origin: [Insert a good anime here]

Classification: Robot Soldier

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Strength, Superhuman Speed, Superhuman Durability, Superhuman Agility, Superhuman Endurance, True Flight, Immune to mind attacks, limited atomic manupulation, immune to time related attacks, Regenerationn (High, Mid - Godly in transcendent form), Immortality (type 3), Limited plot manupulation, telekenises, Atomic Burst (increases thought process, speed, durrability and Strength by 2.5 billion times), limited time manupulation (can punch enemies from different time lines), Limited Age manupulation (can Unbirth or age organisms to the point of rusting or death with transcendent form), Ultra precognition ( x1000 faster than their speeds depending in which form), Limited soul absorption and manupulation

Attack Potency: At least City Block level, Large mountain level with Atomic Burst, At least Hyperversal, Likely Far higher in transcendent form (DemonBane saw them as a potential Threat, effortlessly defeated 1,000,000 bloodlusted Living Turbinals with no effort)

Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Mach 7500), FTL With precorg (8.58 x soL), FTL+ in Atomic Time Burst (~214,523,408.7x SoL) x1000 precog speed, possibly infinite, Immeasurable in transcendent form

Lifting Strength: Class G in base, Class E-Z in Atomic Time Burst (depends on how charged the battery is), Immeasurable, possibly Irrelevant in transcendent form

Striking Strength: Unknown

Durability:City level in base, At least Country level in Atomic time Burst, High Hyperverse level+ in transcendent form

Stamina: high in base, Very low with Atomic time Burst (drains battery fast), Godly, possibly infinite ( fought 1,000,000 Living Turbinals for millions of years and still not a sign of fatigue)

Range: Plantery in base, Galactic with Atomic time burst, Hyperversal with transcendent

Intelligence: Genius, Nigh Omniscient with Atomic time burst, Omniscient with transcendent

Weaknesses: battery lasts for 30 hours in base normally, Can only use Atomic Time Burst when overcharged by 200% battery (only lasts for 3 minutes), Will lose all memory except the basic needs after reverting back to base from transcendent form, transcendent form is only accessible by sacrificing their loved ones (and absorbing their souls)

Done :D (took so much time on this lol)

I am the successor of Itachi Uchiha.I am male.I am in tier=unknown.

I am currently the strongest Uchiha ever(even surpassing Madara Uchiha).I am a loner,one who wants power ....and more power!

My favourite moves=Amaterasu,Great Fireball Technique,perfect susanoo.

My secret move=reverse Mangekyo sharingan

I am a Jinchuriki.My tailed beast is the unknown eleven tailed beast!

I live in Konoha and my occupation is shinobi.

My weakness is headache,vulnerability to cough and cold.

....and I am sure you all know the power of an Uchiha!!!

Tier: 9-C

Name: Sword Dancer

A woman who devoted her life to the art of the sword. Her singleminded dedication and training combined with her awe and reverence for the sword art drew the attention and eventual affection of a higher power. The sword skills and 'dances' were beautiful to behold even to gods, but one day she hit a point where so much daily practice and training was required of her just to maintain her skills and physical fitness level that she was no longer able to create anything new.

This annoyed the god who watched over her as he had been greatly enjoying watching her grow and seeing her accomplishments. As a result, the god granted her a boon - while her body could never exceed that of any normal human in capability, it would never decrease from a level it had already attained, including her memory or ability to replicate any sword skills she had already acomplished. From that point on, she could have stopped training for a hundred years, and still be able to pick up a sword at any time and perform at the level she had during her peak.

Once granted, this boon allowed the Sword Dancer to move on from maintaining her self and begin again to create new dances and sword skills at full commitment, knowing that she would not lose her edge from neglecting her basic training or physical regimen. Combined with her own innate talent and singleminded focus, she was able to push her swordsmanship to new heights and achieve seemingly impossible feats - and with her boon, any impossible feat she had ever achieved became as simple to replicate as breathing.

She spends her life wandering from place to place, taking up causes she deems worthy all the while constantly looking for inspiration for new sword skills and opportunities to make use of the ones she already has.

She does this partially because of her love for sword arts, and partially because she fears that if she stops moving forward and progressing her skills, her patron diety will get bored of her and take back their boon. She has maintained her youthful and perfect body ever since that fateful day, but it has been many years since and by all acounts she would have died of old age had she not had the divine protection. If that boon was ever taken away, she would surely crumble to dust if she attempted any of her more advanced sword arts without the perfect body she was able to maintain only because of the boon.

Back