• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Majora (Using Skull Kid) vs Slave Knight Gael

I know people are probably gonna give Majora the upper hand for dropping the moon but consider how long it actually takes for Majora using Skull Kid's body to perform such a feat.

Do you think by the time the two went face to face, Gael would have ripped Skull Kid in and destroyed the mirror like it was paper? What do you think would go down?

Speed Equalized I guess.

He doesn't? What kind of hax what he need?

I only ask because I've been trying to work my way through the mess that is Zelda canon. Gael, for as vague as Dark Souls can be is both pretty aggressive and strong but i don't know whether or not Majora could turn him into a Deku lol.

Both are at full power of course. Thank you for commenting man :)

Majora starts with transmutation/soul hax, for which I don't see a resistance in Gael's profile.

And no, Majora doesn't need to wait. When Link summoned the Four Giants and stopped fhe initial collision, Majora instantly restarted it's descent, showing it didn't need to wait to do it.

And no problem! :)

That's the thing. If Majora uses it's transmutation, Gael looses.

BTW, is this specifically Skull Kid or unrestricted Majora? If it's Skull Kid, Gael one-shots. If it's full power Majora, I believe they are about equal.

Skull Kid. So yeah I guess Gael sort of wins or they have a draw. Considering this is before Majora jumps into the moon. Gael would be charging Skull Kid head first drunk off the blood of the Dark Soul.

Back