• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major Revisions for The World! (FHFIF Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
Clickbait; hook, line and sinker.

Today's major revision is for a character that I've had my eye on for a while now, which is currently listed under a Low 2-C statistic known simply as World. When it was first created, I managed to fix it up so it isn't too terrible, but the Low 2-C statistic is based off of flawed reasoning, and I'm going to propose a major downgrade to this character.

The reason why World is Low 2-C is due to a major event towards the end of his premier movie, in which he throws a gigantic tantrum and destroys the entire world he had created in his little toybox. However, a Low 2-C tiering would essentially imply that when he did this, he destroyed his entire universe. This is not true, as he contains himself within what this site clearly indicates as a pocket dimension. Furthermore, when he destroys the world, he destroys everything in the world. He does not destroy the world itself, as the toybox is still there. This means that instead of determining his overall strength based on destroying a universe, we have to determine how powerful he is based on destroying everything within his universe.

And the tiering I'm suggesting for this High 4-C (Large Star level). The reason for this is, while we can't exactly know how big of a world World created, there is a physical sun that can easily be seen here: (https://youtu.be/WIjNM8OObAQ?t=131) And as with the tiering of The Triforce, Wendigomo, and the newly proposed upgrade for Kaguya Ōtsutsuki, this would easily qualify World for a High 4-C rating.

There are likely other fixes for the profile that I wish to put forward, but for now, this will be just fine.

Yeah, but that was when I didn't know what I was doing. I could fix that to be shorter.

Okay, good. I'll implement the changes and try to shorten the Summary a bit as soon as I can.

Yeah, the main purpose of the thread has been concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back