• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I suppose that is more reliable then, but it is still nonsense on a logical level, and contradicts previous depictions of the gems, so I am uncertain if it deserves a mention in the page.

In that case, them serving as an extension of belief and limited by user's imagination is a better idea. I also recall Thanos, Warlock and Magus being extremely confident of their victory when they held the gems (high confidence) and the same wasn't the case with Captain America or Mr. Fantastic

@Eficiente

Okay.

@Setsuna

That seemed like nonsense based on his actual showing in this state.

As for the IG: in all honesty, it should be upgraded to High 1-B already.

@Antvasima The list of profiles should have received Immeasurable speed (only for the character who are considered 5-D & above, everyone else below 5-D shouldn't automatically get Immeasurable, especially if there's a lack of evidence for them having that speed) along with being Omnipresence (for In-Betweener, he has Nigh-Omnipresence but that's besides the point).

Only except for the Beyonder (Post-Retcon) as his speed ratings is not backed up and so as Kobik & The Brothers Yin and Yang (for the 2nd key only), The Infinites page might need to be removed if there statistics justification is not being improved any time soon.

I agree that only characters that can instantly attack anywhere in time and space should get immeasurable speed.

Questions about speed: There are numerous characters having feats of fighting throughout the full gamut [full scope/encompassing] of reality , infinite layers/levels of reality/existence , highest level of existence and other such statements. This was done either via their immense telepathy or actually fighting in these higher planes. Would this be more AP based ... Speed based... Or possibly both ? And if so, what level ? This will effect characters who are currently rated as below 5-D... So I figured it's important.

@Ant Done, I will check what more is to do in this thread later.

Nonetheless, I will maintain here what I said on a previous thread to Seed: it is better we wait for the large-scale Marvel revision thread before before we begin any undertaking. And given the fact that we're already busy with one large scale comic verse revision and Sera, who was supposed to be handling this, has taken a leave of absence, I feel as if this is the optimum course of action.

Eficiente said:
This and Resistance to Sealing for Odin needs to be added.

Shivansh Garg said:
Some stuff I would like to add about the Infinity Stones, they serve as an extension of will/belief, are limited by wielder's imaginatio, and each gem is empowered by user's mastery over certain attributes (for example, before Secret Wars Power gem was powered by mastery over strength, but now that has changed and it's mastery over mind instead that is needed to empower Power gem, so on and so forth for every gem)

That said, I believe we should change the Infinity Gauntlet's rating (on the Gauntlet's profile) from 2-A to Varies with the above reasoning
I would like to add this too, the makes the user Omniscience is better than Thanos says "I know everything", for instance.

So I would need this profiles unlocked Kang the Conqueror, Odin (Marvel Comics), The Infinity Gauntlet, and Thanos (Marvel Comics)

I think that it seems too controversial to get rid of the statistics for the gems entirely, but you can probably add "Varies depending on the will and belief of the user." within a parenthesis after the attack potency.

Oh, I was going to omit the Varies rank and just add the other information. Nebula was portrayed as somewhat incompetent with the Gauntlet yet she beat many 2-B with it, with Thanos saying that anyone with the Gauntlet would be able to do so.

"Tomorrow" I will have time.

Well, I will unlock the profiles then. Tell me here when you are done.

I didn't notice they were unlock before, anyway this thread is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back