• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Part 1/2

ShadowThanos
This isn't finished yet, but I wanted to upload it anyway.

IG

Precog

• (Ô£ô)Time is a repeating loop for the IG users here
    • (Ô£ô)Mistakes seem to be done when they don't care about it here
  • (Ô£ô)IG Thanos senses that a confrontation (against several Immeasurables) is about to begihere
    • Why so many Abstracts are just Omnipresent? That's misleading, Omnipresence is more of an status.
  • (Ô£ô)Adam's mastery of time would cause him to be aware of TLT's decision here
  • (Ô£ô)Every moment that ever was or will be cascades over the IG user here
    • Note that it don't mention moments lived by him. Just moments
Soul Gem

• (Ô£ô)Automatic protection to its user here and here
  • (Ô£ô)Image upon sensation upon thouht shows a target's entire life in briefs periods of time here
Other powers

• (Ô£ô)Negation here
  • (Ô£ô)Technological Manipulation/Attack Reflection here
  • (Ô£ô)Omnipresence here (may be a false claim)
  • (Ô£ô)Matter Manipulation here
  • (Ô£ô)Existence Erasure here
  • (Ô£ô)Body Puppetry here
  • (Ô£ô)Clairvoyance here
Adam

• (Ô£ô)Stealth Mastery here, here, and here
  • (x)Low 2-C with prep here and here
  • (Ô£ô)Petrification at the cost of his own life here
Thanos

• (Ô£ô)Stealth Mastery here
  • (Ô£ô)Resistance to Telepathy here
  • (Ô£ô)Likely Enhanced Senses here
  • (Ô£ô)Sealing here
    • Resistance to Sealing to Odin
Galactus

Eternity

• (Ô£ô)Dream Manipulation here
Mistress Death

• (Ô£ô)Biological Manipulation here
  • (Ô£ô)Forcefield Creation here

I saw the evidence for the IG being tier 1, I don't remember it well but it was more than fine to me. Someone else should make a thread about that.

there are a couple of evidance for it.

Loki was going to destroy the nexus of reality with it

Reed compared it to the beyonder

Black panther could put a decent fight against god empeor doom with it

Thanos was affecting the beyonder realm

Water, alternate future display, transformation negation, forcefield dispeling, size manipulation & power bestowal: Ye

Law: As a Likely/Possibly, is it show how he does this?

EE: Well, I think it needs to be stated. I do see pretty good Biological Manip there. Also Spatial Manip and BFR for the guys on the right.

BFR: Ok but where the part next to that?

Paralysis: This is the forcefield dispeling thing.

Transformation: Where is the transformation?

This seems fine with the exception that I think that Adam destroying the Magus' timeline was more due to the abstract nature of the In-Betweener's home realm.

Should more users evaluate this before applying it?

The parts that I accepted do not seem very controversial to apply. Early Warlock was most likely not Low 2-C though, but Quantum magician Warlock is 2-C with hax.

That was with prep tho, assuming that giving him time would allow him to do that again.

Well, the problem is that when he erased the Magus' timeline, he was in the In-Betweeners realm, wherein timelines were physically visible and possible to affect. The time that he much later crafted it to his own, it was all through his own power.

I don't remember. I only recall that he used quantum magic to merge two timelines together, which is a 2-C feat, although he did so by using millions of spells, so it would be a "with preparations" feat.

Yes, although it would be better to find the scan where he actually performs the feat.

The scan is from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 #19

However, can I list some abilities for Eternity that I believe should be added?

• BFR, Perception Manipulation, Alternate Future Display, Memory Manipulation, Power Nullification, Power Bestowal and Absorption are ok
  • Type 3 Madness Manipulation is ok, but needs to be specified that it may or may not work, and that it never has so far.
  • Information Manipulation is ok, and is also Transmutation. Could you give more context? It could also be Causality Manipulation
  • EE is ok but it's not conceptual, just from a timeline
  • Age Manipulation for Kang.

@Eficiente "Why so many Abstracts are just Omnipresent? That's misleading, Omnipresence is more of an status."

Ikr, let me list the profiles of the abstracts which don't have Immeasurable speed:

Beyonder (Post-Retcon) (Lacking speed justifications for certain keys)

The Brothers Yin and Yang (Lacking speed justifications and just for a reminder for everyone (except @Efi) that "omnipresent" isn't an actual speed rating)

Eternity (Lacking speed justifications)

The First Firmament (Same as for Eternity)

The In-Betweener (Same reasons as the others)

The Infinites (You get the point and this character needs more justifications for their stats in general soon)

Infinity (Same thing)

The Living Tribunal (Same thing)

Logos (Same as the others)

Lord Chaos (Same thing)

Kobik (Same thing)

Mad Jim Jaspers (What....?)

Master Order (Same thing)

The Never Quee (Same thing)

Oblivio (Same thing)

The Ultimate Ultimates (Same thing)

@Eficiente Doc Strange reveals his identity to public while trying to stop a dinosaur that was summoned By Nightmare. So Eternity changed his identity so Doc can remain safe

I think that the new powers for Eternity that Eficiente accepted should be fine to add.

The Phoenix Force and its Avatars need a major clean up. We have discussed the matter in these threads.

Also I would like to note:

• In Excalibur it was stated in a interview that there is only one Phoenix.
  • Rachel fused 2 timelines if I remember correctly as Phoenix Avatar without having full access to the Force. Ant is this 2C feat?

Some stuff I would like to add about the Infinity Stones, they serve as an extension of will/belief, are limited by wielder's imaginatio, and each gem is empowered by user's mastery over certain attributes (for example, before Secret Wars Power gem was powered by mastery over strength, but now that has changed and it's mastery over mind instead that is needed to empower Power gem, so on and so forth for every gem)

That said, I believe we should change the Infinity Gauntlet's rating (on the Gauntlet's profile) from 2-A to Varies with the above reasoning

@Eficiente

I have unlocked the pages. Tell me here when you are done.

@Shivansh

I read Loki's comments as his typical lies in order to more easily snatch the gems for himself after Gamora was defeated. Not as verifiable proof.

@Tetromino

Get rid of the bad attitude please.

@Magi Hussie

What do you specifically want to do and how?

Emma is not remotely an expert in this area. I consider it more as offhanded babbling nonsense that we shouldn't take very seriously.

I think that a varies rating might work, but we should still keep their demonstrated higher peak statistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back