• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Majo no Taisen (The War of Greedy Witches) - Discussion

236542l.jpg

Record of Ragnarok + Tenkaichi with Waifus​

Now pick one and watch them die.

Anyway thought this should be helpful if Azontr's going to make some profiles but just in general to discuss the series.

ke1QeIB.jpg

Last edited:
There are some good feats in the first fight(which I've just finished), so it's not hard to find good things to calc lol.

There are some good feats in the first fight(which I've just finished), so it's not hard to find good things to calc lol.
I gotta reread that then since it's been awhile since I read that one. Any estimate on what tiers you think they'd land on rn?

Prolly somewhere in Tier 8. A potential KE calc could maybe get us high into it, but I'd need to figure out how to do a mass calculation before I could properly do a KE calc lol.

But yeah, if the calc gets accepted that means we get 8-B+ Majo Taisen, which is more than good enough for me lol.

Nice new feats on latest chapter maybe. We'll easily get some nice speed scaling now too.

Hero has returned, Tenkaichi, Kengan's Rihito vs Saw, now Majo no Taisen. There's so many banger chapters for the stuff I love recently.

Mad respect to both girls. Quality match

Haven't been keeping up with chapters lol. Been reading other shit-

My 8-B+ calc still hasn't been accepted lmao-

Idm profile creating, but for the calcs and stuff at least.
Theres been a feat of Catherine oneshotting a castle too from the latest fight

Rip yeah, If this did want to go anywhere in the future, theres canon heights for all the characters where Elizabeth used in the calcs is actually 1.7cm tall. Probs wont change the tiers but for the sake of accurate numbers. Might be worth calcing Wu Zetian's tornado generation if thats possible also from the 2nd round fight.

Speeds probably only subsonic for now though given we got characters that can disappear from vision/make afterimages/crossbow low-balls

I saw your comment on my calc, just didn't see a reason to change it given the values are basically gonna be exactly the same with minor differences.

Had a go at subbing in myself for the first one at least and yeah you're right
Reckon i could push the calc for review? Kinda tempted to make a few Majo taisen profiles

I put the calc in the calc evaluation thread and haven't been bumping it since, so, it's already there.

Fairs, im gonna try and bump it more. If not, could probably just make the profiles standard 8-C for now on acount of Catherine destroying a castle

Made the base pages for Marie Antoinette + Catherine, based off the baseline showings from the series as this fight is what we can scale everyone else off, as well as to establish the format. Im using this format for Record of Ragnarok profiles as well.

Let me know if anything can be improved upon, and hopefully this can help more traction with the calc evaluations.

EDIT: Also made the Verse page

Last edited:
you know, when i searched for the creator of the series, i was surprised it was Kawamoto Homura the creator of Kakegurui

then i have to remember the Cheat slayer incident,

but Kawamoto already apologised for that, and i think it was very sincere,

so i hope that he's fine and he will do good with this series

Sorry chum, but I'm afraid the verse is dead. You are now the lone warrior.

Protect the Greedy Witches Society, Jinx.

Back