• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Majin Buu vs Nadakhan (9-2-1) (GRACE)

If we go down to road, they both incon each other
I can accept that.

Like, Buu first move absolutly be blowing the planet up. So If he hits his opponent with that, due to the AP difference, is GG.

But, Nada-chan apparently can Insta win the match but It depends on his mentality, because he also could just try to fight normally.

So 🤔 It depends on what Nadagascar would do, If he tries anything else besides his Insta move options, he dies.

This does not mean that his intentions cannot be seen, especially when Mind element users in Ninjago see thoughts as a scene, not as a text.
Doesn't change the fact that Buu hardly has any thoughts to begin with, his mind is so messed up for all we know he's constantly thinking of the universe blowing up.

Also, again, he resists Telepathy, you can't even use any counter arguments since Babadi constantly uses telepathy too

But, Nada-chan apparently can Insta win the match but It depends on his mentality, because he also could just try to fight normally.

So 🤔 It depends on what Nadagascar would do, If he tries anything else besides his Insta move options, he dies.
Considering how often he doesn't go for these moves, and when he does he often chooses to say something that should push the end result in Buu's favor

Last edited:
Wait im a bit confused, where on the profile does it say that he has death hax, he only has soul manip via wishing people into his sword. Am i missing something?

Just a thing that you made up for Buu to win.
I din't trought, is pretty much in the page. Attack reflection don't let you ignore a Tier difference unless you have feats of doing so. Not all hax are build the same.

So anyway, talking about this is kinda boring, and we pretty much repeating ourselfs now, so I gonna stop talking about It.
I literally showed when he was using his RW by just thinking.
I mean, him using against a opponent that his not toying with, I know he can RW by thinking.

Then this blast would BFR/Transmutate/etc.
The blast is destroying the entire planet, so he would do just for a small part of It.

Why teleport if you can just wish him out by thinking?
Because Its OOC, his standand tactics says he would use when he feel threatend.

He has EG for a reason, he would act smarter in this situation.
Why this situation specifically?

And btw last thing
Because Its OOC, his standand tactics says he would use when he feel threatend.
Why this situation specifically?
He per SBA thinks that he can lose the fight. In case of Ninjas and others he thought himself invincible. Here no.
Each character will view their opponents as enemies, who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences.

He per SBA thinks that he can lose the fight. In case of Ninjas and others he thought himself invincible. Here no.
SBA doesn’t say exactly that. It says he is put in a situation where he'd believe that something bad could happen  if he loses, not that he's put into a scenario where he think he would/could. Obviously he thinks that if the Ninja somehow won it would severely impact him negatively, but due to his invincibility complex he simply didn't consider such a thing actually possible for them to accomplish

He knows Ninjas very well, hence why thought of himself invinsible
SBA says that opponent intends to harm him severely and he will lose and get bad consequences if that happens

Are ya guys really gonna start an official war between the two fandoms?

tenor.gif

He knows Ninjas very well, hence why thought of himself invinsible
That doesn't change his ego and pride, he'd have no reason to assume some wad of bubblegum is a bigger threat

SBA says that opponent intends to harm him severely and he will lose and get bad consequences if that happens
SBA says that he views his opponent as an enemy who  wishes to do harm to him if they were to win. That doesn't make cocky characters less cocky, since SBA doesnt give then reasons to be genuinely afraid unless the character gets less cocky at the mere concept of an enemy.

Last edited:
That doesn't change his ego and pride, he'd have no reason to assume some wad of bubblegum is a bigger threat
He doesn’t know him, all he knows that this guy wants and can harm him.
SBA says that he views his opponent as an enemy who  wishes to do harm to him if they were to win. That doesn't make cocky character less cocky, since SBA doesnt give then reasons to be genuinely afraid unless the character gets less cocky at the mere concept of an enemy.
who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences.

Put her against Rox 🗣
I don't know, it seems pretty weak tbh

He doesn’t know him, all he knows that this guy wants and can harm him.
No, nothing in the SBA says that the characters believe the opponents are capable of harming them, just that they WISH to do harm If they win. Practically every character that the Djinn has gone up against in-verse falls under this. If any of them somehow beat him bad things would have happened to him, however he didn't believe such things were possible with his power

Nah, he got that Class K/M lifting strength. That's gonna demolish and obliterate the Unknown lifting strength

I’ve been reading this whole thing and it feels all over the place, so I’ll put my thoughts here.

1) Buu resists mindhax, so yes he’s immune to thought reading and thought reading based precognition. This does not mean he resists sleep inducement. I don’t know why this was conflated because they just aren’t the same thing.

2) Buu’s first instinct objectively was planetary destruction, OrangeGuy. Vegeta and Goku state that blast was going to end the Earth. The longer one only took place because they stopped Buu, and as such he wanted to make it so strong they couldn’t stop it. That said, Nada has strong hax options that would seemingly put Buu down that are incredibly quick.

3) Standard Battle Assumptions take character into account. So if in character he is egostatistical due to his invincibility complex to enemies he knew desired to harm him, I don’t see why he wouldn’t do the same to Buu, especially when he doesn’t know Buu and would thus naturally think the monster is inferior to him like he thinks of everyone (based on what is written on the pages).

With that in mind, I’m going incon. It seems that if Nada fights intelligently, he would win due to his thought based hax. However, due to Buu’s literal first attack being a one shot Planet Bust, if Nada doesn’t take him seriously he auto loses. So it strongly depends on how much of his ego is reliant on the Ninja, which does not seem quantifiable based on what is written on the pages or has been linked in this thread.

Should be class T. Forgot to update it

Lmao u linked the wrong profile, I meant Rox from Ninjago

Back