• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Majin Buu vs Nadakhan (9-2-1) (GRACE)

You call this here rocks blowing up? They are barley even damaged
He destroyed multiple pillars in an attempt to kill Jay (in fact, what does it change?)
And his current profile says he doesn't use his abilities to their fullest capability, so he's doesn't use them like that as seen in the grand majority of clips you shown
That's not what the profile implies

That one example is his literal first moment of being awake
So what? He never consistanly tried to one shot the planet without yapfest afterwards

no
SBA would make the distance with whoever has the lower range

we dont do the 4km thing anymore
Who are “we”?
Starting distance: The characters start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is, but a maximum of 4 kilometers. For example, if one character has a range of 10 meter and the other has a range of 20 meter they start 20 meter apart. However if the range of one character is 10 meter and the range of the other is 5 kilometer, they start only 4 kilometer apart.

No? Hax by default is not bounded by AP lmao, unless the show shows otherwise.
You know, If you gonna say the same thing, you don't need to separate into two different responses.
It would, if he can redirect energy blasts without that Attack Reflection explicitly being shown to be bound by AP, he would redirect them regardless of AP of the blasts (unless HDE/BDE).
He would't. He would need feats for that.

Specially for him redirecting a AoE attack, since Buu not gonna aim a blast directly on him, he gonna blast the planet up. You show me a clip where he deflect a energy blast, not a planetáry range explosion. Because If he tries to reflect, the planet blow up anyway.
What’s easier and smarter: think for your opponent to die or teleport and try to hit him with energy balls?
I think you problem is that the profile is specifically saying he won't do that unless he is threatend, which your clips also dont help.
Also energy balls cannot be used by him regardless due to Speed Equalization rules and his blasts being higher than his R/C on blitz level lol.
Any speed equalized match, in which a major reason a character loses is due to having a disadvantage against some speed value they usually wouldn't have a disadvantage against, may not be added to profiles.
As a result, winning a speed equalized match against a faster opponent due to a speed boost so large that it blitzes the opponent will not be added.
Well, he can use the attacks. But If a major reason for him winning is because of that, we can't add the match to the profiles. It don't say he can't use.

Since you know, here he dies before using, só is fine.

You know, If you gonna say the same thing, you don't need to separate into two different responses.

He would't. He would need feats for that.
Make all of hax bound by AP then we’ll talk. It’s the same as saying “ice won’t freeze 1-B opponent cuz you need feats to freeze 1-B opponent”. I’m saying the same thing because you have an insane idea to make all hax bound by AP with 0 backup whatsoever.
Specially for him redirecting a AoE attack, since Buu not gonna aim a blast directly on him, he gonna blast the planet up. You show me a clip where he deflect a energy blast, not a planetáry range explosion. Because If he tries to reflect, the planet blow up anyway.
Attack would be directed at Buu.
I think you problem is that the profile is specifically saying he won't do that unless he is threatend, which your clips also dont help.
Profile doesn’t say exactly that. Clips are all against the people he toyed with and did not even see worthy to fight.
Well, he can use the attacks. But If a major reason for him winning is because of that, we can't add the match to the profiles. It don't say he can't use.
His energy balls would blitz someone with equal speed unless they’re good at aim-dodging, read the profile.
higher Attack Speed (His attacks consistently blitz Ninjas unless they are aim-dodging[8])
But he’d just insta-wish anyway because that’s far easier given the distance and situation.
Since you know, here he dies before using, só is fine.
Why do you act like that blow up is smth passive and instant lmao? It took some seconds in the feat where Buu did that, don’t lie.

Not going to be going to be arguing that much on here since I'm going to be making the blogs for my revamps, but I would like to point out

Ok, let's say his attack reflection has no limits and he's capable of reflecting attacks not directed at him and he's fast enough to notice and reflect Buu's blast back at him. That doesn't change the explosion radius of it and the Djinn still dies all the same, Buu regenerates from it.

Even illogical extremes don't help

Ok, let's say his attack reflection has no limits and he's capable of reflecting attacks not directed at him and he's fast enough to notice and reflect Buu's blast back at him. That doesn't change the explosion radius of it and the Djinn still dies all the same, Buu regenerates from it
Again, Nadakhan litterally exist the Universe they are fighting in to avoid the attack, and comes back after Buu regens

Again, Nadakhan litterally exist the Universe they are fighting in to avoid the attack, and comes back after Buu regens
Again, no precognition, the explosion is practically instant and he has no information about what Buu's attacks do.

You are arguing him as if he's omniscient and bloodlusted, neither of which are on his profile

Also before anyone mentions the limited precognition, Buu not only resists telepathy but his mind would be so incomprehensible that there wouldn't be any benefit to reading it

I don’t want to argue again since it’s pointless atp, but why Nadakhan, if y’all want to assume he starts with energy balls, why those energy balls would not BFR/transmutate/fate hax/etc. the energy blast from Buu? He’s got NPI.

Majin Buu absorbs it and becomes stronger or turns it into chocolate
Absorbs what? Death hax

Also before anyone mentions the limited precognition, Buu not only resists telepathy but his mind would be so incomprehensible that there wouldn't be any benefit to reading it
His planet busting tactic is ooc asf. If u want to argue with that, then I'll pull out Nadakhan's own telapthy

I don’t want to argue again since it’s pointless atp, but why Nadakhan, if y’all want to assume he starts with energy balls, why those energy balls would not BFR/transmutate/fate hax/etc. the energy blast from Buu? He’s got NPI.
He'd have to get there first and again he'd have to realize the threat the energy blasts have. Even characters like the Z fighters who can sense that stuff were also incapable of reacting in time despite them sensing just how strong it is.

Majin Buu absorbs it and becomes stronger or turns it into chocolate
That too I suppose, Majin Buu also has NPI lol

He'd have to get there first and again he'd have to realize the threat the energy blasts have.
Okay if you want to assume that he would teleport and wish him out via energy blast, then this energy ball would touch the energy projection that will destroy the planet and this thing would be BFRd/Transmutated/etc.
That too I suppose, Majin Buu also has NPI lol
Doesn’t matter?

His planet busting tactic is ooc asf. If u want to argue with that, then I'll pull out Nadakhan's own telapthy
I have stated and shown multiple times that Buu's first instinct is to blow up the planet.

Okay if you want to assume that he would teleport and wish him out via energy blast, then this energy ball would touch the energy projection that will destroy the planet and this thing would be BFRd/Transmutated/etc.
The energy projection would still have to hit the blast before it touches the ground + Djinn needs to know about it's properties + he needs to react to it fast enough + he is repeatedly shown not to immediately blitz characters with the examples of him doing do being highly scarce

I have stated and shown multiple times that Buu's first instinct is to blow up the planet.
His first instinct was less than a planet and when he actually tried to do that, it took a decent amount of time.
The energy projection would still have to hit the blast before it touches the ground
The attack would be big enough for energy ball to touch it. Your argument is that its radius is enough to touch Nadakhan and destroy him.
Djinn needs to know about it's properties
No? He would want to energy blast Buu and his planet bust would be there and it would get BFR’d/Transmutated/etc.
he is repeatedly shown not to immediately blitz characters with the examples of him doing do being highly scarce
No? Energy balls wishes are what he leads with if you don’t want the OP insta-wish. Atp your argument is that he will just stand and wait to get annihilated lmfao.

His first instinct was less than a planet and when he actually tried to do that, it took a decent amount of time.
Again, where are you getting this information from The literal scan I used confirms it's planet busting

The attack would be big enough for energy ball to touch it. Your argument is that its radius is enough to touch Nadakhan and destroy him.
No it wouldn't, Buu's first blast wouldn't be that big and it's needed travel distance is practically none

No? He would want to energy blast Buu and his planet bust would be there and it would get BFR’d/Transmutated/etc.
Buu's energy blast isn't connected to him, if Buu got hit (which mind you he can just dodge it via his own thought based TP) the blast would still be in motion.

No? Energy balls wishes are what he leads with if you don’t want the OP insta-wish. Atp your argument is that he will just stand and wait to get annihilated lmfao.
He also leads with talking and often says something while/before firing them. ATP your argument is that he's bloodlusted and out of character

Make all of hax bound by AP then we’ll
Can you not strawman my arguments, I saying attack reflection specifically is bound ap feats, unless stated otherwise.
It would't work. The blast would hit him, because It encompass the entire planet.
Profile doesn’t say exactly that.
It still kinda does then.
Clips are all against the people he toyed with and did not even see worthy to fight.
Sure, but you din't give me a example of him using when he's not doing that.

His energy balls would blitz someone with equal speed unless they’re good at aim-dodging, read the profile.
I know that, what I saying is still true. He can use still.
But he’d just insta-wish anyway because that’s far easier given the distance.
I mean, not sure why the distance matters, when he can teleport to attack Buu, instead being lazy and Insta wish.
Why do you act like that blow up is smth passive and instant
I not saying is passive trought, but It is in a instant.

It took some seconds in the feat where Buu did that, don’t lie.
It din't trought, you Just interpreting wrong the scene.
It can have all that, but Buu planet burst would destroy the planet, so he would need to know Buu attack would destroy the planet so he can do that.
His planet busting tactic is ooc asf.
Is not, is the first thing he does when he appears.
If you din't DB, please don't say wrong things like that.
Why didn’t he absorb Vegeta’s energy blast then?
He was busy trying to destroy the planet, and he din't exactly expected.

Can you not strawman my arguments, I saying attack reflection specifically is bound ap feats, unless stated otherwise.
Just a thing that you made up for Buu to win, literally. Hax by default is not bound by AP unless it is shown like that in the verse itself.
Even the AR page says “common limitations include”, listing bound by AP, long charge & specific usage and not that they are 100% applicable by default.
Sure, but you din't give me a example of him using when he's not doing that.
I literally showed when he was using his RW by just thinking.
I know that, what I saying is still true. He can use still.
Then this blast would BFR/Transmutate/etc. Buu’s planet bust, thank you very much.
I mean, not sure why the distance matters, when he can teleport to attack Buu, instead being lazy and Insta wish.
Why teleport if you can just wish him out by thinking? He has EG for a reason, he would act smarter in this situation.
It din't trought, you Just interpreting wrong the scene.
It did, reread manga, they had an entire monologue before he actually nuked everything.
It can have all that, but Buu planet burst would destroy the planet, so he would need to know Buu attack would destroy the planet so he can do that.
Your argument is that it wouldn’t destroy the planet but also much more. So when it is about to reach Nadakhan it would meet with his RW Energy Blast and get transmutated/BFR’d

Kid Buu is practically animalistic in intelligence, he's incapable of speech and primary functions on pure destructive instinct. Reading his thoughts would be worthless since it's either filled with monkey screams or crazied laughted
This does not mean that his intentions cannot be seen, especially when Mind element users in Ninjago see thoughts as a scene, not as a text.

Anyways, Nadakhan just outhaxes and wins, I’d say it’s a stomp in his favor but since DB fans are so desperate, I’ll just vote him.

Back