• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Majin Buu vs Nadakhan (3-2-0)

Buu's Intimidation Ki thing won't work on Nadakhan as he can't sense his aura, and while Majin Buu has a good AP advantage, Nadakhan will likely throw a Death Hax blast and kill him off

Nadakhan could teleport behind and wish him gone, also Djinns like Arrakore were shown to be capable of returning to a blank empty void
Kid Buu has Kai Kai which allows him to instantly teleport to other dimensions and universes, also I assume he needs to say his wish out loud based on the wish feats I've seen (or at least it's highly in character) which wouldn't be quick enough to outpace Buu pointing to the ground beneath him and shooting a blast. Also he likely wouldn't teleport into the empty void on account of him lacking any means to sense Kid Buu attempting to blow up the planet.

Also, Nadakhan isn't bloodlusted so his first move is just going to be trying to talk to Kid Buu which just isn't going to work at all

Edit: realized that only applies to his first key, second key is still incredibly cocky and likely wouldn't attempt to instant win as opposed to Kid Buu

Also he likely wouldn't teleport into the empty void on account of him lacking any means to sense Kid Buu attempting to blow up the planet.
That same guy took Wu out of the timestream just for the sake of a fight
Also, Nadakhan isn't bloodlusted so his first move is just going to be trying to talk to Kid Buu which just isn't going to work at all
This is Djinn King, he'll go straight for the kill

That same guy took Wu out of the timestream just for the sake of a fight
That's because Wu specifically wished for it, not something he'd do himself in-character. Even with that feat Buu would still blow up the area Nadakhan sends into the void since characters don't even notice any difference which would kill him.
This is Djinn King, he'll go straight for the kill
According to his standard tactics (which I double checked due to not realizing the second key)

"Nadakhan would BFR the opponent he does not deem worthy to even fight against. If he is toying with the opponent and still thinks himself invincible, he would play with them and use hax which “fits” the situation, like he decided to transform Ninja into the golden statues for them destroying “his works of art”. If the situation gets more threatening to him, he would likely use his abilities far better"

Nadakhan has no reason to believe Buu is a threat and thus wouldn't go straight for the kill

Speed is equalized, he'd teleport away
Like I said, he has no means of figuring out Buu is going to blow the planet up immediately. Also he can only teleport kilometers away normally, he'd need to make a wish in order to go farther away which requires more thought and effort than Buu would be outputting

Also he does insta-wish in-character lol, he didn't do it only because he was toying with Ninjas
That's not in his standard tactics and he'd still need to think about his situation and size Buu up, since based on what I've seen of him he really likes to talk and plan

It's Kid Buu, that's why lol. Literally his first instinct when waking up was blow up the planet, his second instinct was to do it again.

Like I said, he has no means of figuring out Buu is going to blow the planet up immediately.
Teleportation
Also he can only teleport kilometers away normally, he'd need to make a wish in order to go farther away which requires more thought and effort than Buu would be outputting
You said he would blow up the planet, it would be easy asf to dodge as literally the only thing he needs is to be high in the air
That's not in his standard tactics and he'd still need to think about his situation and size Buu up, since based on what I've seen of him he really likes to talk and plan
Oh really?
Nadakhan would BFR the opponent he does not deem worthy to even fight against. If he is toying with the opponent and still thinks himself invincible, he would play with them and use hax which “fits” the situation, like he decided to transform Ninja into the golden statues for them destroying “his works of art”.[8] If the situation gets more threatening to him, he would likely use his abilities far better.
I wrote his Standard Tactics lmfao
It's Kid Buu, that's why lol. Literally his first instinct when waking up was blow up the planet, his second instinct was to do it again.
All I saw on Standard Tactics was this:
Kid Buu is naturally bloodlusted
I have no clue how it relates to nuking the battlefield as the first move.

Like I said, he has no means of figuring out Buu is going to blow the planet up immediately. Also he can only teleport kilometers away normally, he'd need to make a wish in order to go farther away which requires more thought and effort than Buu would be outputting
He doesn't need to wish to teleport
its SBA, there's no talking and plan bs
Nadakhan can use his sleep manip without pulling a wish

since based on what I've seen of him he really likes to talk and plan
That’s only for Djinn Prince Key, in that form yes he loves his SI and tricking people into wishing.
Djinn King Key has a totally different mindset, aka he just loves spamming with his hax because that’s literally what was his whole intention and desire about: to become all-powerful

Teleportation
Teleportation isn't precog lol. The planet exploding is almost instant when the blast hits the ground and the Djinn has no means of knowing it's going to happen. You can't just say "Teleportation" as a means to avoid any attack

You said he would blow up the planet, it would be easy asf to dodge as literally the only thing he needs is to be high in the air
......... I don't think you realize how big of an explosion blowing up the planet is

Oh really?

I wrote his Standard Tactics lmfao
Notice how the tactics literally say he will only use these abilities if the situation gets more threatening, he's not going to know he's about to die that nanosecond and won't have time to figure out how much of a threat Buu is
I have no clue how it relates to nuking the battlefield as the first move.
Even with that standard tactic Bloodlusted means the character does whatever is necessary in order to win, blowing up the planet counts and it is Buu's immediate first choice of action which he doesn't even need to think about doing.

He doesn't need to wish to teleport
He needs to in order to teleport out of Buu's planet range, since his normal teleportation is nowhere near far enough to escape it.

its SBA, there's no talking and plan bs
SBA doesn't remove that aspect from a character, if a character for example tends to use Social Influence in a fight they will do so. In character from what I seen he typically talks while fighting and will generally say something before or while attacking which takes more time then Buu blowing up

Nadakhan can use his sleep manip without pulling a wish
That would fall under mind manipulation due to how Nadakhan uses it which Buu resists (also side note, why tf doesn't Buu's profile have the resistance to magic from DBS. Retroactive canon is still canon)

Teleportation isn't precog lol. The planet exploding is almost instant when the blast hits the ground and the Djinn has no means of knowing it's going to happen. You can't just say "Teleportation" as a means to avoid any attack

......... I don't think you realize how big of an explosion blowing up the planet is
Thanks for sending the scan. He needs to move his arms a lot for that + there were tons of panels and dialogue before he actually nuked the planet. Hell no it’s not instant and nowhere near it.
Notice how the tactics literally say he will only use these abilities if the situation gets more threatening, he's not going to know he's about to die that nanosecond and won't have time to figure out how much of a threat Buu is
I don’t know, if I saw the giant blast in front of me I’d feel threatened, considering per SBA they think they wanna kill each other
Even with that standard tactic Bloodlusted means the character does whatever is necessary in order to win, blowing up the planet counts
The question is: why can’t he do literally anything else as the first move?
and it is Buu's immediate first choice of action which he doesn't even need to think about doing.
He looked pretty much like doing it from the scan you sent

Even with that standard tactic Bloodlusted means the character does whatever is necessary in order to win, blowing up the planet counts and it is Buu's immediate first choice of action which he doesn't even need to think about doing.
SBA most defenetly won't push Nadakhan to put Buu to sleep instanly
State of mind: In character, but will attempt to win the battle. Characters will not give up of their own accord. That means a character that is uninterested or sees no chance of winning won't simply leave and characters wouldn't simply become friends with each other

Not Nadakhan instanly attacking Jay when he tried something
Not Nadakhan instanly putting Nya, who was trying to punch him, to sleep while being off guarded

That would fall under mind manipulation due to how Nadakhan uses it which Buu resists
No? He just put her to sleep. If you want to make it mind manip, go ahead and make a CRTz

Also again I’d note that he does not need concentrating his wishes into energy balls.

Voting Nadakhan for my reasons above btw.

That’s only for Djinn Prince Key, in that form yes he loves his SI and tricking people into wishing.
Djinn King Key has a totally different mindset, aka he just loves spamming with his hax because that’s literally what was his whole intention and desire about: to become all-powerful
His own banishing feat has him letting someone rant to him before he responds woth a projectile and then taunts the other guy before he throws another one.

Thanks for sending the scan. He needs to move his arms a lot for that + there were tons of panels and dialogue before he actually nuked the planet. Hell no it’s not instant and nowhere near it.
Oh no, that's the second attempt, THIS was his first attempt which is instant lol. Since the fighting area is solid ground Buu is just going to blast directly at his feet to nuke

I don’t know, if I saw the giant blast in front of me I’d feel threatened, considering per SBA they think they wanna kill each other
Buu's first blast is tiny and he doesn't even aim it at his opponent, be goes for the ground. It's practically instant in this scenario

The question is: why can’t he do literally anything else as the first move?
It's Buu, sure he could use his own superior teleportation to just instant blow up the Djinn with a ki blast however his go to first move is to blow up the current planet he's on. Kid Buu is a creature of pure destruction and doesn't care about much else

He looked pretty much like doing it from the scan you sent
That's because Goku and co reacted to the first one fast enough because Buu woke up on a pillar instead of solid ground.

His own banishing feat has him letting someone rant to him before he responds woth a projectile and then taunts the other guy before he throws another one.
That's not how he acted when fighting the Ninjas
It's Buu, sure he could use his own superior teleportation to just instant blow up the Djinn with a ki blast
How is his teleportation "superior"
however his go to first move is to blow up the current planet he's on.
Nadakhan TP behind + Death hax
Kid Buu is a creature of pure destruction and doesn't care about much else
Djinns are litterally capable of breathing in voids

1) It is literally his own crewmate aka someone he knows;
2) He literally wished for Nadakhan to listen to him at once, have ears LMAO
Oh no, that's the second attempt, THIS was his first attempt which is instant lol. Since the fighting area is solid ground Buu is just going to blast directly at his feet to nuke
This does not even destroy the Earth, just something within meters range.
And his nuke of Earth takes more time to charge. Lol.
Buu first blast is tiny and he doesn't even aim it at his opponent, be goes for the ground. It's practically instant in this scenario
Then why the hell were you saying nuking the Earth? This changes a lot.
Kid Buu is a creature of pure destruction and doesn't care about much else
I see
That's because Goku and co reacted to the first one fast enough because Buu woke up on a pillar instead of solid ground.
How does this is even matter? They are literally 4 KM away from each other per SBA, his range won’t be enough. And given this range Nadakhan will 100% just say/think about his wish outright instead of energy balls.

Yeah Nadakhan just outhaxes badly.

SBA most defenetly won't push Nadakhan to put Buu to sleep instanly
........ huh?

Not Nadakhan immediately starting to talk before firing off an attack

I do not know what you were thinking with that one, he literally does what I said in it LOL

No? He just put her to sleep. If you want to make it mind manip, go ahead and make a CRTz
It's not biological based, it's magic used with the intention of affecting the mind to cause the victim to go to sleep. There's no reason why a resistance to mind manipulation wouldn't also apply to it, a CRT isn't needed for a resistance to resist a sub-version of itself.

Also again I’d note that he does not need concentrating his wishes into energy balls.
Energy balls have travel time which Buu's would land quicker due to him aiming directly at his feet and firing instead of the Djinn who if we assume does everything to the best of his possible abilities as efficiently as he can needs to instantly teleport and fire his ability off on-

Actually no, that still wouldn't work, because both of his normal win cons just fail against Buu. Neither stop the ki blast from blowing up the planet and both of Nadakann's go to moves, sleep and BFR are worthless against Buu since even if Buu falls asleep he can regenerate just fine and survive forever and (presumably) just wake up fine since it's never stated to be permanent slumber. And Buu legit outranges his BFR which means he just leaves.

There's no way Djinn King Nadakhan would stand still and "start processing what's going on" if he sees an enemy do that. As soon as Kai and Cole started attacking, he went on and killed both
.............. that is literally an example of him being reactionary, he attacked after his opponents. If he sees Buu do that, his not going to "start processing' he's going to "start blowing up" because Buu isnt attacking him normally

It's not biological based, it's magic used with the intention of affecting the mind to cause the victim to go to sleep.
It never says it effects mind. It being magic-based and not biology-based worsens your situation lmfao.
Also sleep hax is not his only wincon, he has a stonewall of hax on the profile.
There's no reason why a resistance to mind manipulation wouldn't also apply to it, a CRT isn't needed for a resistance to resist a sub-version of itself.
Sleep Manipulation is not a subset of Mind Manipulation? It doesn’t say that on the page.
Energy balls have travel time
What
which Buu's would land quicker due to him aiming directly at his feet and firing instead of the Djinn who if we assume does everything to the best of his possible abilities as efficiently as he can needs to instantly teleport and fire his ability off on-
4 KM Range covers it.
Actually no, that still wouldn't work, because both of his normal win cons just fail against Buu.
Wdym “both normal win cons”?
Neither stop the ki blast from blowing up the planet
Also, can’t Nadakhan just use Attack Reflection? Lol
He only uses it against mfs he knows 100% can’t do anything against him and are not even worthy to fight
since even if Buu falls asleep he can regenerate just fine and survive forever and (presumably) just wake up fine since it's never stated to be permanent slumber.
Bro never heard of word “incapacitate”
.............. that is literally an example of him being reactionary, he attacked after his opponents.
He doesn’t always do that, they were literally hiding and distracting him lmao, different contexts.
If he sees Buu do that, his not going to "start processing' he's going to "start blowing up"
Given the range he would just go for insta-wish. And again, from the scan you sent his planetary nuke requires time.

Btw uses Attack Reflection against Energy Blasts.

Not Nadakhan immediately starting to talk before firing off an attack
He didn't talk before instanly attacking Nya
I do not know what you were thinking with that one, he literally does what I said in it LOL
Ur missing the entire point
It's not biological based, it's magic used with the intention of affecting the mind to cause the victim to go to sleep. There's no reason why a resistance to mind manipulation wouldn't also apply to it, a CRT isn't needed for a resistance to resist a sub-version of itself.
What does the ability being magic base even affect anything? Mind resistance would at best help him against Dream based tactics, nothing more
Actually no, that still wouldn't work, because both of his normal win cons just fail against Buu. Neither stop the ki blast from blowing up the planet and both of Nadakann's go to moves, sleep and BFR are worthless against Buu since even if Buu falls asleep he can regenerate just fine and survive forever and (presumably) just wake up fine since it's never stated to be permanent slumber. And Buu legit outranges his BFR which means he just leaves.
Regen from what? Getting soul haxed and put into a sleep into Nadakhan's Blade?

.............. that is literally an example of him being reactionary, he attacked after his opponents. If he sees Buu do that, his not going to "start processing' he's going to "start blowing up" because Buu isnt attacking him normally
Yes, Nadakhan will start processing in a death match for unknown reasons, but Buu won't

That's not how he acted when fighting the Ninjas
He literally did in your own clip

How is his teleportation "superior"
Thought based low-multiversal teleportation >>> interdimensional BFR >>>>>>>>>>> hundreds of kilometers

Nadakhan TP behind + Death hax
Buu fires ki blast at feet, dodges attack with TP thanks to sensing him, wins

Djinns are litterally capable of breathing in voids
....... genuinely what in the world does that have anything to do with what I said? I never claimed the lack of oxygen was going to kill him.

1) It is literally his own crewmate aka someone he knows;
2) He literally wished for Nadakhan to listen to him at once, have ears LMAO
Fair enough for the first guy wishing it..... but he still monologs to the other guy, him knowing the character doesn't change much when according to you two he just loves to stomp characters instantly as the King without talking at all

This does not even destroy the Earth, just something within meters range.
And his nuke of Earth takes more time to charge. Lol.
I can't hear, you can't read, it's outrite stated in that scan that the blast Buu fired would've blown up the planet without warning. Only reason Goku and Vegeta caught onto it is because they could literally sense how much energy was in it.

Then why the hell were you saying nuking the Earth? This changes a lot.
Because Buu fires the tiny blast at his feat, and upon contact with the ground the entire planet blows up.
How does this is even matter? They are literally 4 KM away from each other per SBA, his range won’t be enough. And given this range Nadakhan will 100% just say/think about his wish outright instead of energy balls.
The distance between Buu and his opponent isn't the factor, his distance to the ground does. His planet explosion is going to be much faster than it was originally and 4km is nowhere near far enough to be in the safe zone, neither is that teleportation

Fair enough for the first guy wishing it..... but he still monologs to the other guy, him knowing the character doesn't change much when according to you two he just loves to stomp characters instantly as the King without talking at all
I said he loves his hax. He simply toyed with Ninjas and thought himself invincible against them, I’m pretty sure that is linked on the profile. In case of such huge range gap he’d rather just insta-wish the guy.
I can't hear, you can't read, it's outrite stated in that scan that the blast Buu fired would've blown up the planet without warning. Only reason Goku and Vegeta caught onto it is because they could literally sense how much energy was in it.
It says that he “tried to do it”, which implies that he didn’t do it for whatever reason, and we visually see the Earth being fine, so he won’t lead with destruction of the entire planet.
Because Buu fires the tiny blast at his feat, and upon contact with the ground the entire planet blows up.
Not what your own scan on his first attempt shows.
The distance between Buu and his opponent isn't the factor, his distance to the ground does. His planet explosion
His planet explosion not first but second attempt. Also Attack Reflection hard counters it.

I can even argue this is a stomp in Nadakhan’s favor, he hard counters and outhaxes badly.

It says that he “tried to do it”, which implies that he didn’t do it for whatever reason
He din't do It because Vegeta stopped him, but the attack would have blow the planet up
, and we visually see the Earth being fine
Because the attack din't hit the earth, due to Vegeta stoping him.
, so he won’t lead with destruction of the entire planet.
He Will.

His planet explosion not first but second attempt. Also Attack Reflection hard counters it.
Buu gonna aim the attack on his feet to destroy the planet, he not gonna have time to use attack reflection.

Sigh, les't do this.

Thought based low-multiversal teleportation >>> interdimensional BFR >>>>>>>>>>> hundreds of kilometers
Nadakhan def can't TP himself and Buu outside the timestream🔥

Why is his feat against Nya keep behind ignored?
I can't hear, you can't read, it's outrite stated in that scan that the blast Buu fired would've blown up the planet without warning.
Why didn't he directly fire at the pillar he was standing in then? Both your scans heavily implies otherwise
Only reason Goku and Vegeta caught onto it is because they could literally sense how much energy was in it.
What stops Nadakhan from Fate Haxing him and just stop Buu from doing anything wrong?

Not to count Nakakhan can litterally restrain him and stop him from doing...anything

It never says it effects mind. It being magic-based and not biology-based worsens your situation lmfao.
Also sleep hax is not his only wincon, he has a stonewall of hax on the profile.
No actually it doesn't because Buu's mental resistance to mind manipulation originates from magic too. So yeah is comparable in this sense

Sleep Manipulation is not a subset of Mind Manipulation? It doesn’t say that on the page.
That's because it can vary depending on the usage of it, such as more conventional biological sleep manipulation generally falling under Poison (Which Buu resists too btw). The Djinn uses magic to affect the mind, so a magical mental resistance can cover it

I was referring to the Djinn firing off energy blasts, since that's typically where various forms of his hax comes from.

4 KM Range covers it.
No, no it doesn't

Wdym “both normal win cons”?
BFR and Sleep manipulation, the literal first two things yall have been arguing for before side-stepping into death hax as if him he gets second chances at it

Also, can’t Nadakhan just use Attack Reflection? Lol
By all mean, show an example of him attack deflecting a planetary explosion strong enough to obliterate characters immensely stronger than him

He only uses it against mfs he knows 100% can’t do anything against him and are not even worthy to fight
He knows nothing about Buu, he has no reason to believe it wouldn't work.

Bro never heard of word “incapacitate”
You say that as if it's on the sleep manip example, it's not

He doesn’t always do that, they were literally hiding and distracting him lmao, different contexts.
....... But he does do that, it's not in character for him to just start immediately haxing everyone into oblivion the moment he becomes King. You are trying to argue as if he is bloodlusted.

Given the range he would just go for insta-wish. And again, from the scan you sent his planetary nuke requires time.

Btw uses Attack Reflection against Energy Blasts.
Oh my goodness this is getting nowhere, and again for the 12,000 time Buu isn't going to be aiming at him so he wouldn't get a chance to use that

He din't do It because Vegeta stopped him, but the attack would have blow the planet up
How was he able to stop him?..
Buu gonna aim the attack on his feet to destroy the planet, he not gonna have time to use attack reflection.
And all Nadakhan will do is just think of literally any way to deal with Buu and he’s done. Due to Range, this is very likely to happen.

Also, Attack Reflection should work, check how he redirected Lloyd’s energy blast.

No actually it doesn't because Buu's mental resistance to mind manipulation originates from magic too. So yeah is comparable in this sense

That's because it can vary depending on the usage of it, such as more conventional biological sleep manipulation generally falling under Poison (Which Buu resists too btw). The Djinn uses magic to affect the mind, so a magical mental resistance can cover it
Mind Control resistance ≠ Sleep inducement resistance

No actually it doesn't because Buu's mental resistance to mind manipulation originates from magic too.
Assuming Mind Hax Resistance gives you Resistance to Sleep Manipulation is just fallacious and has 0 basis. Nowhere on Sleep Manipulation says it is the case.
Headcanon.
No, no it doesn't
It does. His first attempt did not destroy Earth.
Only against the people he knows are fodders
Sleep manipulation
Just one of the many, many wincons Nadakhan has. He can simply think tor Buu to die, or not be able to do anything, etc. from a distance.
By all mean, show an example of him attack deflecting a planetary explosion
I don’t need to? Attack Reflection is a hax, not AP-based.
He knows nothing about Buu, he has no reason to believe it wouldn't work.
Not knowing ≠ thinking he is fodder. Especially given the distance, he will just insta-hax him.
You say that as if it's on the sleep manip example, it's not
What?
....... But he does do that, it's not in character for him to just start immediately haxing everyone into oblivion the moment he becomes King.
Yes, because he already saw what Ninjas can and can’t do. He thought himself invincible and was toying with them, I literally said it was on his profile, iirc on Standard Tactics.
You are trying to argue as if he is bloodlusted.
No? I said why he would lead with this, you just ignored.
Oh my goodness this is getting nowhere
Let’s just agree to disagree then ig

Back