• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, as I said, he does have a chance to escape if Nadakhan strikes him, but if Patrick has no prior knowledge that it is possible he wouldn’t be able to do that. The portal to get out also seemingly closes if the person doesn’t get out so fast
Well again, he doesn't really need to know about that since another Patrick can just get him out during that time. And Patrick isn't reliant on the portal itself since he can simple just dimension travel on his own or can just travel though the panel and leave that way. And if Patrick was trapped (and assuming I understand this right and the sleep inducement takes into effect) he could still just leave via his instinctive action and just walk out of it by accident.

Although I should note that Nadakhan would likely seal him as a last thing, otherwise he would firstly try to SI, and, if that doesn’t work due to Patrick’s negative IQ, he would try to use Djinn Blade’s abilities that he gained by trapping others
However neither of his options work since the sword can't kill Patrick, he can't convince Patrick to make a wish, and even if he made Patrick wish or caught him in the blade + Patrick didn't leave in time before falling asleep, Patrick can still just run out of it by accident due to his abilities

Patrick has his own (albeit unorthodox) resistance to the sleep effect, so there's no reason he should be permanently trapped by it

For frame of reference of how easy it would be for Patrick to just leave the sword if he got struck by it, he could

Pull the background to change his scene, use his standard dimensional travel, or literally just leave the comic panel and walk out. Unless he gets sleep haxed instantly he's just going to go back to Nadakhan angry and either surprise hit him and one shot due to being the Djinn rude (that starfish has a temper) or simply go back to thinking of a wish to ask. And if he did get sleep hax'd he's just going to end up busting his way out either through one of those abilities or just some other toon force nonsense

Well again, he doesn't really need to know about that since another Patrick can just get him out during that time. And Patrick isn't reliant on the portal itself since he can simple just dimension travel on his own or can just travel though the panel and leave that way. And if Patrick was trapped (and assuming I understand this right and the sleep inducement takes into effect) he could still just leave via his instinctive action and just walk out of it by accident.
Does his IA allow to use his abilities effectively (aka Dimensional Travel)?
Btw, does this mean you vote Patrick?

Does his IA allow to use his abilities effectively (aka Dimensional Travel)?
He's never shown it but there's no reason they shouldn't, his dimensional travel seems to be him doing it unintentionally anyway, and him asleep shouldn't prevent him from running out of the panel, breaking the animation, changing background scenes, ect.

Btw, does this mean you vote Patrick?
Honestly can't tell if I'm convincing myself that Patrick wins or that he's just legit that dumb to turn this into an endless loop. I'm going to sleep so I'll see how people react to the fact that he can counter the sleep effect and see where it goes then

He's never shown it but there's no reason they shouldn't, his dimensional travel seems to be him doing it unintentionally anyway, and him asleep shouldn't prevent him from running out of the panel, breaking the animation, changing background scenes, ect.
No, I mean, will he be able to use Dimensional Travel to go exactly back to the fight? Because otherwise there is a huge chance he will get into another dimension, aka self-BFR
Honestly can't tell if I'm convincing myself that Patrick wins or that he's just legit that dumb to turn this into an endless loop. I'm going to sleep so I'll see how people react to the fact that he can counter the sleep effect and see where it goes then
Hm, alright. Good night btw

No, I mean, will he be able to use Dimensional Travel to go exactly back to the fight? Because otherwise there is a huge chance he will get into another dimension, aka self-BFR
Oh, in that case probably not while he's asleep. But since he'd just wake up when he leaves, he could just use one of his more targeted forms of travel to return to the fight like the backgrounds or panels

Hm, alright. Good night btw
Thanks

Last edited:
Patrick FRA

Ngl Patrick being so dumb that he won't fall for Nadakhan's tricks, attacking him while asleep or escaping from BFR via accidentally tearing through the entire cartoon are some of the funniest wincons on this entire site

Last edited:
I meant teleportation but I counted his vote anyways
Again, sheer numbers, he can go through the panels which might as well be a guarantee hit, he could just get surprised. At best the teleportation is a stall tactic that leads nowhere, at worst it's irrelevant due to Patrick either blindsighting him or simply just having that many in numbers. Even if you want to say the Djinn can ultra instinct his way to never getting touched, one of the patricks would eventually just walk in with ice cream and pulls an Ice King and planetary freezes for a win

I mean, I already counted your vote, but I’m just gonna say that N wouldn’t simply run away like an idiot, he has Djinn Blade’s abilities which he loves to use in case tricking into wishes won’t work
And I doubt that Patrick uses what you described in-character

I mean, I already counted your vote, but I’m just gonna say that N wouldn’t simply run away like an idiot, he has Djinn Blade’s abilities which he loves to use in case tricking into wishes won’t work
And which ones can actually work on Patrick that he doesn't counter

And I doubt that Patrick uses what you described in-character
Patrick is a wildcard of an idiot, I'm not saying he pulls a master stealth of a play and sneaks him with the panels but him getting angry and just deciding to punch a panel of N after an extended period of him delaying the inevitable is a very real possibility. N simply doesn't have any means to keep the Pat down whereas with Pateick it's just a never ending roulette where even if he hits a dud he can just reroll until something happens

And which ones can actually work on Patrick that he doesn't counter
A lot. Just check P&A of Djinn Blade, there are a lot of P&A for both offensive and defensive purposes
Patrick is a wildcard of an idiot, I'm not saying he pulls a master stealth of a play and sneaks him with the panels but him getting angry and just deciding to punch a panel of N after an extended period of him delaying the inevitable is a very real possibility. N simply doesn't have any means to keep the Pat down whereas with Pateick it's just a never ending roulette where even if he hits a dud he can just reroll until something happens
I just don’t remember Patrick making an army of himself to defeat someone in the cartoon at all, the way you describe it

A lot. Just check P&A of Djinn Blade, there are a lot of P&A for both offensive and defensive purposes
........... most of which is countered via regeneration, acausality, stat gap, Patrick abilities, ect. Please be more specific as to what is actually relevant since that is a very nothing comment
I just don’t remember Patrick making an army of himself to defeat someone in the cartoon at all, the way you describe it
I have literally linked his acausality several times, it's something the wiki accepts him to be able to do and any variation of Patrick can do it at any point in time

........... most of which is countered via regeneration, acausality, stat gap, Patrick abilities, ect. Please be more specific as to what is actually relevant since that is a very nothing comment
Just to name a couple: Ice Manip, Gravity Manip, Fire Manip, Magma Manip, Shapeshifting to trick Patrick into not attacking him (he can do it both himself and with Djinn Blade’s powers), etc.
I have literally linked his acausality several times, it's something the wiki accepts him to be able to do and any variation of Patrick can do it at any point in time
Yes, but per SBA he would need to do that in-character in a fight

Don't see how those will stop Patrick from also ripping the entire cartoon apart, which he would very well do on accident/unknowingly since they're both in-character

Just to name a couple: Ice Manip, Gravity Manip, Fire Manip, Magma Manip, Shapeshifting to trick Patrick into not attacking him (he can do it both himself and with Djinn Blade’s powers), etc.
Ice, gravity, fire, magma all negative diffed by low godly regeneration, toon force, duplication, ect. And while shape-shifting could help in some regard....... Patrick is again very stupid and could just lead to him bothering whatever he shapeshifts into, hell Patrick might just attack it regardless depending on his mood.

Yes, but per SBA he would need to do that in-character in a fight
Again, endless roulette, even if it's not a first move it's going to occur eventually just by proxy of probability

Don't see how those will stop Patrick from also ripping the entire cartoon apart, which he would very well do on accident/unknowingly since they're both in-character
What they said lol

Can he BFR out while sleeping?
Like I said a few times before, his dimensional travel is accidental already and considering the fact he rages in his sleep nothing stops him from doing his more physical means like changing scenes or just busting out of the animation/panel.

Legit a win con for him is just falling asleep in the blade, sleep raging, and by running around like a headless chicken he runs out of the blade and bulldoze through the Djinn

Like I said a few times before, his dimensional travel is accidental already and considering the fact he rages in his sleep nothing stops him from doing his more physical means like changing scenes or just busting out of the animation/panel.
Legit can he “accidentally” go back to exactly the same dimension?
Honestly. If Nadakhan did strike Patrick into the Blade, why would Patrick wanna leave? He's super lazy and loves to sleep. Nadakhan FRA.
Counted
Ice, gravity, fire, magma all negative diffed by low godly regeneration, toon force, duplication, ect.
Ice & Gravity for incap I meant
And while shape-shifting could help in some regard....... Patrick is again very stupid and could just lead to him bothering whatever he shapeshifts into, hell Patrick might just attack it regardless depending on his mood.
Nadakhan can pretty much transform into Patrick and even copy his abilities

Legit a win con for him is just falling asleep in the blade, sleep raging, and by running around like a headless chicken he runs out of the blade and bulldoze through the Djinn
Except that he'd be sound asleep and not scared or raging in this instance. Besides, if Patrick is in the blade then Nadakhan would use Power Null/Mimic to keep Partrick in due to now being just as powerful as Patrick.

Legit can he “accidentally” go back to exactly the same dimension?
Originally I wasn't sure but considering the fact its a literal pocket dimension inside of a sword, yeah high chances. And even if he ended up in another one he has several means of just going back the exact same one when he wakes up once he left

Ice & Gravity for incap I meant
Ice manip gets countered by sheer stats and/or toon force, even if you want to say Patrick's limbs would be destroyed if he broke out he'd simply just regenerate from it. Gravity Manip can be countered by clones, acausality, leaving the panel, toon force which technically includes all of that, hell he even has his own teleportation for that + that probably counters ice manip too

Nadakhan can pretty much transform into Patrick and even copy his abilities
None of which can actually help him kill Patrick and just turns this into a never ending causality fight due to infinite Patricks, with the only thing that can change the tide being the fact that they could simply destroy the sword to neg his power where Nadakhan still lacks a viable win move

Except that he'd be sound asleep and not scared or raging in this instance. Besides, if Patrick is in the blade then Nadakhan would use Power Null/Mimic to keep Partrick in due to now being just as powerful as Patrick.
Patrick is literally capable of going from sound asleep to sleep fighting at the drop of a dime, also if a weird genie looking guy attacked him with a sword he would get scared. As for the Power Null/Mimic Nadakhan' power null is limited and wouldn't be applicable in that sense and as I mentioned the mimicry does nothing to actually stop Patrick + it would end the moment he leaves the sword

Back