• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Majin Buu vs Jenny Wakeman

Buuhan 2
Jenny
Buu
The title says it all. Who wins?
Round 1: Buuhan vs XJ9 speed not equalized (counts for 2 rounds to avoid inconclusive and has priority basically)

Round 2: Kid Buu vs XJ9 speed not equalized

Round 3: Buuhan vs XJ9 Speed Equalized

Round 4: Kid Buu vs XJ9 Speed Equalized

Who wins each round and why?

Buu wins both rounds speed equalized with regen, candy beam, and absorbtion. And the speed unequalized rounds won't be accepted by the staff since it's a speed stomp.

LTB2000 said:
Buu wins both rounds speed equalized with regen, candy beam, and absorbtion. And the speed unequalized rounds won't be accepted by the staff since it's a speed stomp.
Round 4 is more inconclusive and I don't think he can hit her with the candy beam as he'll be more focused on regenerating. Also Kid Buu has never used the candy beam ever.

Round 1 isn't a stomp, but yeah the speed advantage is the main thing for her.

I also said absorption, and kid buu did indeed use that. Buuhan can turn Jenny into candy, and it's game over for her.

I think that Jenny has regen too, is just that is weaker tha the Buu's, she should win the round without speed equalized, she use energy attacks too (I think). Don' about the other two rounds, I more with Jenny but I'll wait for more input

We don't even know if Candy Beam will work on XJ9, she's resisted magical attacks before in the past.

Jenny takes this with versatility.

LTB2000 said:
Absorption can affect her, and buu was able to turn people into clay with ease
Might affect her* FTFY, and XJ9 is not generally a CQC fighter. She has knowledge of CQC and can participate in it, but she's not going to run up to Buu's face.

@Apa, those are some acronyms than I don't known

Hasn't Buu turned cars into candies? don't remember the first part of that arc, but I think that Buu can't absorb inorganic beings

Since when was the candy beam magical? And even with a magic resistance the beam's borderline transmutation.

Cropfist said:
Since when was the candy beam magical? And even with a magic resistance the beam's borderline transmutation.
Verse Equalization. Magic = Energy. Ki = Energy.

Borderline. If you want it to be Transmutation, post a thread and get it upgraded to transmutation.

I'm pretty sure someone referred to it as magic before, seeing how Buu is a being of magic with ki techniques learnt.

Anime is secundary canon: what happen in there is considered canon until there any contradiction with the manga. Even if Buu turn 18 into candy, his magic still being a little questionable against inorganic beings, since 18 is a cyborg

Antoniofer said:
Anime is secundary canon: what happen in there is considered canon until there any contradiction with the manga. Even if Buu turn 18 into candy, his magic still being a little questionable against inorganic beings, since 18 is a cyborg
^ This.

Back