• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean, that’s anime only, correct? Pretty sure the wiki here doesn’t connect them at all, so I don’t know if you can use that. Mind showing or telling me how Super Buu was implied to have limited regen?

They’re different beings, but they originate from the same source, and their physiologies have shown to be the same, so you’d have to use evidence from a guidebook or the manga for that.

Also, wasn’t expecting to see you here. That’s... a shocker.
If you want to disregard the anime then I can Steelman you. It's fine.

Originating from the same source does not mean they share the same qualities, it's actually your burden to prove different beings share the exact same qualities not mine. You and I could have originated from m-superstes millions to billions of years ago, but it doesn't mean we share the same abilities. Good Buu is directly stated as having not nearly the magical reserves as Kid Buu and has a different makeup, he also has the Grand Kaio who suppresses his powers on top of having lost his original magic / powers. He is different, so him simply having a nerfed regeneration is logically consistent and I see no proof his regen should work the same as Fat Buu's or Kid Buu's.

Also, Vegeta's statement about his regen once again can simply be his misconception of Good Buu's abilities and is comparing him to previous Buu's who are made of different materials and have different powers and suppressions. Vegeta is a common unreliable narrator, he is not god, and I find little evidence for such a strong claim.
Good Buu has also struggled against Beerus to fully regen one point too even without the threat of disintegration, this also happens against Moro as well.

Last edited:
Originating from the same source does not mean they share the same qualities, it's actually your burden to prove different beings share the exact same qualities not mine. You and I could have originated from m-superstes millions to billions of years ago, but it doesn't mean we share the same abilities. Good Buu is directly stated as having not nearly the magical reserves as Kid Buu and has a different makeup, he also has the Grand Kaio who suppresses his powers on top of having lost his original magic / powers. He is different, so him simply having a nerfed regeneration is logically consistent and I see no proof his regen should work the same as Fat Buu's or Kid Buu's.
The only reason that Good Buu would be different is because he is buu + the Grand Kai or whatever he was called, but that definitely doesn’t come off as good enough proof to say their physiology-based abilities would be that drastically different. Why would they be different in such a significant way?

Good Buu being stated to not have the same magical reserves doesn’t really mean anything here, considering the person claiming the regen is magic-based never gave any proof. You’d have to prove that before making the assertion here.

Also, Vegeta's statement about his regen once again can simply be his misconception of Good Buu's abilities and is comparing him to previous Buu's who are made of different materials and have different powers and suppressions. Vegeta is a common unreliable narrator, he is not god, and I find little evidence for such a strong claim.
Good Buu has also struggled against Beerus to fully regen one point too even without the threat of disintegration, this also happens against Moro as well.
What exactly stops those 2 from being able to negate regeneration? Beerus’ main techniques revolve around destroying people in a permanent way, and Moro’s magic is his main power source and he absorbs the souls/ki of things, there’s no reason he couldn’t stop him from regenerating.

The only reason that Good Buu would be different is because he is buu + the Grand Kai or whatever he was called, but that definitely doesn’t come off as good enough proof to say their physiology-based abilities would be that drastically different. Why would they be different in such a significant way?

Good Buu being stated to not have the same magical reserves doesn’t really mean anything here, considering the person claiming the regen is magic-based never gave any proof. You’d have to prove that before making the assertion here.

What exactly stops those 2 from being able to negate regeneration? Beerus’ main techniques revolve around destroying people in a permanent way, and Moro’s magic is his main power source and he absorbs the souls/ki of things, there’s no reason he couldn’t stop him from regenerating.
They are directly stated to have different sources of power entirely.
unknown.png

It's important because the only times we see Fat Buu fight anybody, he is implied to get tired from physical damage, a trait Kid Buu never shows regardless of how much he's ripped apart, this is because he has a way more massive reserve of God power that Fat Buu does not.

The question is if Buu has infinite regeneration at all, they COULD negate regeneration or they simply couldn't, Beerus didn't use his hakai on Buu, it's implied his punches did plenty of damage as did Moro's.

Vegeta's statement of "Wow, Buu's must be able to hurt eachother!" isn't necessarily true, as it seems anybody stronger than Buu that we've seen so far can as well. The burden is on you to prove they share the same regeneration, not ask questions of consistency checks due to your unsubstantiated conflation of the Buu's. Also note that Moro says "Now that my power has exceeded yours it not longer troubles me." It is never implied he could negate regeneration and that he is simply overpowering Buu's weird abilities. He has obtained no new hax since his power up, since it's just literally more Ki.

unknown.png

During a debate such as this there is a claimant and a challenger, I am challenging you, not vice versa. Trying to throw burden on me when I'm questioning your initial "axiom" isn't proof of said axiom and conclusion you came to, nor does it negate my challenge to it.

All in all, all you did was reverse the burden of proof. I can still play along and win even then, but this is disingenuous. Concede if you can't provide the proofs.

Last edited:
Majin Buu is inconsistent when it comes to stamina, but him fighting Majin Buu seems to be the only time they ever truly exhausted. Or it appears they can indefinitely replenish their stamina that than always having infinite stamina like the Androids do.
I mean Beerus also exhausted him, but that’s Beerus.

Bump. Did the thread got accepted btw? It seems like most stuff at least agreed to give Buu regeneration negation against other Buus

Back