• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Buu, Buu, Buu, 21, Fin and these guy's Majin keys should have regeneration negation.

Evidence​

Despite Fat Buu having regeneration, Kid Buu is forcing his power to go down and is slowing down his regen.

After Kid Buu beats up Fat Buu, he can't regenerate and is about to die.

Even after Kid Buu is killed, Fat Buu still needs to be healed by Dende and is still on the brink of death. This further proves that Kid Buu would have killed Fat Buu, and him needing an outside source to heal him, despite having mid-high regeneration, shows that Kid Buu was able to neg his regen.

Last edited:
Interesting, i was gonna say "but it could just mean their ki is ending", but the first quote implies it is actually regen neg, so i agree

Yeah, Majins have some kind of weird magic to bypass each others regeneration; and you'd think SSJ3 Goku would be able to do the same thing. But yeah, this seems fine.

Yeah, Majins have some kind of weird magic to bypass each others regeneration; and you'd think SSJ3 Goku would be able to do the same thing. But yeah, this seems fine.
It seems more like a physical technique then magic. Especially since the Majin's don't rely on magic like the others. They have brute strength and amazing Ki control.

They actually use a combination of both; magic is usually used for hax like transmutation where as destruction and precision strikes utilize Ki. But that Contradicts why Fat Buu didn't just heal himself or why SSJ3 Goku didn't just obliterate him when it's confirmed his raw power was more than Kid Buu's. And looking at Super Buu, the stamina appears to be a lot considering he appeared to be able to regenerated constantly.

I always thought it was just that when a buu takes a lot of damage from someone way stronger their regeneration gets weaker but I kind of agree with this because stronger opponents have fought buu and weren't able to win easily because of regeneration.

I think it works only if a Buu fights another Buu, like a sort of weakness of their species.
Even Vegeta's sentence makes me thing of it, even because there are no other references whatsoever of this thing working on others.

Sounds like a big assumption, i mean, why would trading punches negate their regen without it being an ability? If it is betwren their species, might just be because they can negate regen rathee than some weird "hancock" type of weakeness

I think it's a power, yes, but that works only between Majins.

I'm unsure on considering this thing a regen negation that works on all kind of characters, as we have no references of it, and the sentence "They can get hurt when they’re fighting another Boo." makes me think that this is something that specifically applies to them.

vegeta states that buu can get hurt when fighting another buu. so i think it is just applies against characters of the same species.

They actually use a combination of both; magic is usually used for hax like transmutation where as destruction and precision strikes utilize Ki. But that Contradicts why Fat Buu didn't just heal himself or why SSJ3 Goku didn't just obliterate him when it's confirmed his raw power was more than Kid Buu's. And looking at Super Buu, the stamina appears to be a lot considering he appeared to be able to regenerated constantly.
It's as I once stated, I think DB was making a metaphor. The embodiment of evil was killed by a move which erases well, evil. It's perfect symbolization. That's probably why Frieza and Vegeta didn't die to them. They had a good reasonable side. And eventually did. Kid Buu never did.

Also he was able to hold off the power of the spirit bomb despite the entrie Dragon Team pushing energy into (including Mystic Gohan) So it's arguable he was stronger.

Why would Vegeta know that the regen negation only works on Majins exclusively? All he’s doing is making an observation and that observation is “Fat Buu can’t regenerate while getting beat up by Kid Buu.”
For the same reason why would Vegeta know that Majins as a species passively negate all types of regeneration?

For the same reason why would Vegeta know that Majins as a species passively negate all types of regeneration?
To be fair though, we only saw this happening with Buu fighting other Majins. Since we never saw Buu fighting another regen user in the series then it could go both ways

Yeah, it seems like a Power/Weakness exclusive to other Majin.

Because Fat Buu survived his Final Explosion/Atonement. Which destroyed all atoms?
Where was this thing stated? Buu also wasn't destroyed by his own explosion and Vegeta's left some pieces of him.

All of this wouldn't matter anyway, as it doesn't prove that the Majins universally negate all kinds of regeneration other than that of each other.

Idk maybe because we saw it happen? Lol. You’d need to make more assumptions to say it’s only a Majin on Majin thing.

I don't think we have enough evidences to determine which option is right, since Buu never fought a non majin regenerating enemy

Idk maybe because we saw it happen? Lol. You’d need to make more assumptions to say it’s only a Majin on Majin thing.
I'd say the opposite, actually.

This thing as never been mentioned before or after that time, not even in side medias, and Vegeta is just pointing out that a Majin fighting another Majin causes their regeneration to stop working after awhile, not that they have the universal ability to negate all kind of regeneration, like Cell's and such.

I could see Spirit Bomb potentially destroying on an atomic level, but I don't think we can assume Buu's Planet Burst works that way. Or it might be assumed Kid Buu was weakened by Fat Buu was why Goku could destroy him. But I agree, the regen null appears Majin exclusive.

Regardless of Buu .

We should add tho that Dragon Ball character's can negate or destroy beings with Mid-High regen. Sense Vegito said he could destroy Buu

I agree with SamanPatou too, it can be that, it can be regen negation or that bit of their magic being negated, regen of all things being what doesn't work is the least likely and theirs works due to their magic anyway.

Speaking of Majins, their Power Absorption is wrong. They don't steal the abilities others have so that others may don't have them anymore, they just absorb them via Absorption and copy their powers and other stuff via Power Mimitry and a Transformation. I was going to wait until changing the Power Absorption page's name into Power Steal to bring this up.

If they’re regen and have those powers via magic, and those are getting negged, wouldn’t that just mean their race can nullify magic?

I worded it "that bit of their magic being negated" not for nothing.

If I can negate your ability to move your right arm and you can still breathe then why would negating something in your body not negate the other supposed body-based abilities?

Back