• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Main character of the last game you played hunts you down can your power save you?

CursedGentleman said:
We don't have one?
Lego is a brand, like Nintendo, and has multiple verses under it. Maybe if I decide to make a profile for The Player from LEGO Worlds, I may think of reating a possible Lego verse page.

DMB 1 said:
CursedGentleman said:
We don't have one?
Lego is a brand, like Nintendo, and has multiple verses under it. Maybe if I decide to make a profile for The Player from LEGO Worlds, I may think of reating a possible Lego verse page.
Let´s start with the asics:

The featured franchises are canon to them or just their own thing?

I got concord inducement and am fighting kirby. I become best friends with the puffball and ride off into rainbowland on a shooting star.

Keisuke Amazawa hunts me down and I have...Bakeneko Physiology...I couldn't make this up if I tried.

I guess me and my fine ass cat bod seduces Keisuke, or at least weird him out enough to get him to stop.

Umbra kinetic shadow surfing doesn't save me from 2B sitting on my face with her dense, 300+ lbs thick metal.... This doesn't sound bad at all.

Amexim said:
Umbra kinetic shadow surfing doesn't save me from 2B sitting on my face with her dense, 300+ lbs thick metal.... This doesn't sound bad at all.
I feel like I should know it, but who do you mean?

Back