• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magolor vs Android 21

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
I just saw the story mode. It's so much better than marvel vs capcom infinite...

Magolor Soul: 4 (The real cal howard, Cropfist, EMagoIorSouI, Random1201)

Android 21: 3 (Errorsaness, Theglassman12, Sceptilespy)

Inconclusive: 1(?) (DMB 1)

Magolorvs3
Outlier

Android 21vs
Android 21

I don't know for now. Either the Magolor uses Mind Control or time travel, or 21 uses "T H E W A V E S".

Also, does Magolor have resistance to transmutation, like Kirby?

Considering what happened in Kirby vs 21 I'm not sure if she can use that. In any case Magolor's time travel isn't combat applicable and he hasn't resistance to transmutation.

There was literally only 2-3 people that said Kirby would win against many. I don't want to call anyone out, but those people vastly underestimate the effectiveness and 21's willingness to use her waves.

@Akreious The thread was closed beyond my power, and I'm pretty sure that it will remain that way, sorry. You can make a thread to talk about the waves if you want.

@Errorsaness Ok, but please elaborate.

And soul sealing as well as sleep inducement? (Goku was unconscious until the player's soul woke him) what about stat weakening Cal?

Sleep manipulation is literally an aspect of the soul sealing. You might as well give anyone who can mess with souls sleep manipulation then.

If what Cal is saying is true and Magolor does indeed resist the waves, he wins easy. If not, then 21 probably takes this.

No. There's literally no indication of that. As far as the game is treated and concerned, it's all seperate abilities. If the Soul Manipulation was the same as the memory manipulation that was put on krillin, his soul would be sealed away. Which it isn't.

Okey, but this is how this thread went so far:

>I don't know for now. Either Magolor uses Mind Control or time travel, or 21 uses "T H E W A V E S".

>No time travel, the waves are debatable

>21 because Regenerationn

Explain the memory hax better, because I seriously doubt it's how it's being described. From what I see, it's no different than anything else where a person is incapacitated and they're in a blur.

The non-sentient thing with no memories to be erased is done in by low tier memory hax at best that makes recent events a blur.

Krillin was still a perfectly capable being after getting "mind haxxed"

Bottom line is I don't believe in the slightest that this memory hax is useful, especially because one, it only apparently affected Krillin when literally everyone else was exposed to the waves, two, Krillin needed to be rescued from the waves and still got sleep'd, and three, Krillin didn't need to regain memories.

Okay, what do you mean by the first sentence, because to my knowledge, you being a capable being afterwards does not in any way entrail how good Mind Hax is, unless you want to say Luke's Mind Hax is bad because the people are still capable after wards.

That would give the rest resistance, like with literally 95% of hax ever.

<Needed to be rescued from the waves and still got sleep'd

That kinda helps support waves being useful. But of course, sleep is meaningless

On another note, pretty good Dragon Ball fighting game. Dare I say one of the best as of recent times

Android 21 via Power Null, Transmutation, Power mimicry, and overall being able to outhax Magolor. Also, Her Regenerationn basically beats Magolor alone since Magolor has nothing to stop it.

Sceptilespy said:
Android 21 via Power Null, Transmutation, Power mimicry, and overall being able to outhax Magolor. Also, Her Regenerationn basically beats Magolor alone since Magolor has nothing to stop it.
>Magolor has nothing to stop it.

Have you ever read comments from above?

Also >Her Regenerationn beats magolor alone.

Wut???????? Hax exists.

Kirby71 said:
Sceptilespy said:
>Magolor has nothing to stop it.

Have you ever read comments from above?

Also >Her Regenerationn beats magolor alone.

Wut???????? Hax exists.
Name Magolor's counter hax to Regenerationn.

Back