• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Hottest Girls in Video Games (Bayonetta vs 21)

Android 21 has the AP to one-shot but Bayo outhaxes hard which 21 doesn't really have resistance to. Witch Time is spammed in character by Bayo and is thought based so Bayo can pull off a Witch Time and do whatever she'd like right off the bat before 21 can whip out the remote. Actually now that I think of it, NPI isn't listed on 21's profile so 21 likely can't even touch Bayo to begin with. This is a stomp in favor of the Witch.

Last edited:
Android 21 has the AP to one-shot but Bayo outhaxes hard which 21 doesn't really have resistance to. Witch Time is spammed in character by Bayo and is thought based so Bayo can pull off a Witch Time and do whatever she'd like right off the bat before 21 can whip out the remote. Actually now that I think of it, NPI isn't listed on 21's profile so 21 likely can't even touch Bayo to begin with. This is a stomp in favor of the Witch.
Just curious, but doesn't NPI mean that you can harm enemies with no physical bodies? Why does this mean that 21 needs NPI to harm Bayo when Bayo's body herself isn't non-physical. Or am I missing something here?

Bayo can go into Purgatorio, which is basically a parallel universe where she's invisible and intangible to people outside of it but can still interact, see, and harm people in the normal world. 21 needs some kind of way to interact with Bayo in Purgatorio which I did not see on her profile.

Back