• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magnets vs music man

Spinoirr

He/Him
Pyrrha vs metro man and speed is =. Battle of the two people who don't want to be viewed as unbeatable

Magnets:

Music man:

interesting

As beautiful as this fight is, I must sadly say that this is a stomp

Metro Man has an over 4 times AP advantage (8.6 tons vs unquantifiably above Baseline), more manuverability with Flight, more range, and more exp

The only thing Pyrrha has going for her is her Aura ad Semblance, but Metro Man can punch through her semblance without much effort, and he can also punch through the many chunks of metal Pyrrha throws at him

Hmmm, but she has some kind of advance

(Maybe her fight titan as he has barely any experience)

how does a 4.3x ap diffrence make it a stomp? and in my opinion pyrrha is far more skilled than metroman.

Bob8999 said:
how does a 4.3x ap diffrence make it a stomp? and in my opinion pyrrha is far more skilled than metroman.
cause a 4.3 times difference plus more reliable/spamable range (eye lasers) PLUS flight makes it a stomp

also Metro Man is at least 3 times older than Pyrrha and regularly outsmarts the likes of Megamind, so he's at least more experienced

has metro man ever just flown out of range and spammed lasers? (im pretty sure he goes for CQC every time.), i didnt say experience, i said skill, besides expierience doesnt mean much in metroman´s case, he fights the same person every single time (to the point of boredom.), he has no expierence fighting beings on his level and doesnt seem to have any skill (he kinda just randomly punches and kicks trying to barrel through with raw power). where as pyrrha fights a large variety of opponents (most of which are on her level and some are even stronger than her.) and has actual skill.

She won the turnmeat 3-4 times and people see her as invincible and I'm sure metro man has some metal on him likes belt or something

He's covered in it actually, his boots and gloves have metal studs, his belt has multiple metal buckles, and his entire front is covered in dozens of metal studs

As for range remember that pyrrha has a High 8-C rifle as well as the ability to throw magnetized projectiles

Lampposts, metal fences, park benches, and a bunch of other metal stuff exists in Central Park, gotta remember that Central Park isnt some remote forest its a developed park in the middle of a city lol

Since he relies on CQC more often than not, and due to the AP advantage, it's safe to say that he will try to punch her from the get go, and it's also safe to say that he will win any CQC confrontation these 2 have together. All it would take is a couple of punches to completely destroy Pyrrha's aura. I agree that she can keep him at bay for a while with Polarity, but she can't do it forever.

Seeing as him actually managing to land a punch to be able to destroy her aura is nearly impossible coupled with her vastly superior skill and him being in melee range most of the time coupled with her exclusively using bladed and piercing weaponry makes his durability advantage minimal at best...

WeeklyBattles said:
Seeing as him actually managing to land a punch to be able to destroy her aura is nearly impossible coupled with her vastly superior skill and him being in melee range most of the time coupled with her exclusively using bladed and piercing weaponry makes his durability advantage minimal at best...
I still don't see where you're getting "vastly superior skill" from

Yes, Pyrrha has more official combat training, but that still doesn't change the fact that this is a teenager fighting a grown ass man. This same grown ass man fought Megamind (basically a guy with intelligence apparantly on par with the likes of Batman and Iron Man on this wiki) for decades. So even if his fighting skill isn't anything extraordinary, he definitely has the experience advantage, which should make up for his lack of training

also, if an average human was hit with a sword/spear/shield/bullet over 4 times weaker than said human, I don't think they would feel much. Sure, it would probably be a good idea to dodge, but even if Metro Man doesn't it wouldn't really do much at all. Pyrrha is going to have to a LOT to bring Metro Man down, while Metro Man isn't going to have the same problems.

Bob8999 summed it up perfectly:

"i didnt say experience, i said skill, besides expierience doesnt mean much in metroman´s case, he fights the same person every single time (to the point of boredom.), he has no expierence fighting beings on his level and doesnt seem to have any skill (he kinda just randomly punches and kicks trying to barrel through with raw power). where as pyrrha fights a large variety of opponents (most of which are on her level and some are even stronger than her.) and has actual skill."

Metro Man just fought the same guy over and over again with Megamind never once being able to do anything to him because Metro Man was stronger than him and his machines, to the point that he just got bored of fighting. Metro Man was never once challenged, and even the people who he kidnapped got bored of his schemes. Metro Man is older but he has no skill feats beyond being able to bullrush through everything Mega Mind has ever thrown at him through sheer power. Meanwhile Pyrrha has been training since she was a child against people who were actually on par with her on power and speed and who had an unpredictable variety of powers, and she had to develop skill to be able to beat them.

No actually you'd need to be a few hundred times more durable to be undamaged by a piercing attack, thats kinda how piercing attacks work. Hell even normal bullets require 8-B durability to be undamaged by.

Bob8999 said:
has metro man ever just flown out of range and spammed laser´s? (im pretty sure he goes for CQC every time.), i didnt say experience, i said skill, besides expierience doesnt mean much in metroman´s case, he fights the same person every single time (to the point of boredom.), he has no expierence fighting beings on his level and doesnt seem to have any skill (he kinda just randomly punches and kicks trying to barrel through with raw power). where as pyrrha fights a large variety of opponents (most of which are on her level and some are even stronger than her.) and has actual skill.
he has no training. he fights the same person every single time, he has never fought someone who can take a punch, pyrrha might have less time under her belt but her expierience much more varied and against opponents that are actually a threat to her, trying to compare their skill levels is like trying to compare a 14 year old prodigy martial artist thats constantly training, to a 40 year old man that gets into a drunk bar fight once a week.

I have not seen the movie in years but not only is megamind a genius mastermind whose intelligence totally eclipses anything in RWBY, but he was in fact able to make machines that did rvial Metro Man's power. It's on his page, hell one of his weapons is way higher than MM at small city level.

I would also love to know where all the aura hype came from, because as far as I know taking hits from stronger characters was all during fights where said stronger character was laughably casual.

Megamind is intelligent but he's not skilled in combat by any stretch of the imagination, even when he made machines that were able to replicate Metro Man's powers the most he could do was fly around and throw things. Being intelligent =/= being skilled in combat.

It comes from in-universe mechanics of how aura works. Aura users regularly take numerous hits from characters 4x stronger than themselves without their aura going down.

Cropfist said:
I have not seen the movie in years but not only is megamind a genius mastermind whose intelligence totally eclipses anything in RWBY, but he was in fact able to make machines that did rvial Metro Man's power. It's on his page, hell one of his weapons is way higher than MM at small city level.
I would also love to know where all the aura hype came from, because as far as I know taking hits from stronger characters was all during fights where said stronger character was laughably casual.
way above him? i assume you mean the death ray? its a giant laser not a robot and it never even hit metroman, the giant robot was never used against metro man and even if it was it probably couldnt do much as tighten (a much less expierienced fighter with the same powers and abilities as metroman.) beat it with ease, and his metro man suit sucked + he never used it against metroman.

I don't see how being trained and skilled triumphs regularly foiling a genius who knew him, his powers and tactics inside out. I do remember he only dodged the laser out of sheer boredom wanting to abandon his life

If auras are 4x stronger than their users (hopefully not based on taking hits from super-casual city busters) and everyone who fights each other can damage each other's auras...

Because nothing Megamind did even remotely phased Metro Man, he just muscled through everything, all of his schemes and machines were fodder to the point that Metro Man just got bored of stomping him so much.

Basically Metro Man beating Megamind was never a challenge in the first place and after so long it just turned into a boring routine, Megamind never threw anything at him that required him to do anything skill-based or anything beyond just punching hard enough.

Basically he's a weak Saitama, strong but has no skill

Exactly. Beating a guy with way more useful knowledge on him than Pyrrha, plus a weapon above his tier and haxes that should easily take him down, was a non-challenge to him.

He never fought the weapon that was above his tier

If you oneshot a person who has hax before they use their hax thats not skill thats speed and AP

Hell even in the scene where Megamind is using the weapon that's above Metro Man's tier he literally stops caring halfway through the weapon firing and spends a holw day contemplating his life using his super speed and then comes back in the time it takes the weapon to hit the ground to fake his death

WeeklyBattles said:
Hell even in the scene where Megamind is using the weapon that's above Metro Man's tier he literally stops caring halfway through the weapon firing and spends a holw day contemplating his life using his super speed and then comes back in the time it takes the weapon to hit the ground to fake his death
Just gonna say, this is false. Metro Man used his super speed when Megamind was yelling for Minion to fire the Death ray, but it was still warming up. After faking his weakness, and the death ray fired, Metro Man moved away before the beam could even hit, stole a prop from a nursing school, and threw it with his cape tied around it.

Back