• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magneto VS Ganondorf with full Triforce

It has been a common argument that Magneto has the appropriate hax to defeat a full Triforce Ganondorf. Step one. An argument stated that Magneto could destroy his mind's electro magnetic signature to render him brain dead.

So, what do we say? Can Magneto at his best defeat Ganondorf at his best?

Ganon breathes in Magneto's direction and Magneto dies. Please look at the stats before making a battle.

I did read the stats, which is exactly why I made the battle.

Magneto can win easily. How? You gave him prep. So he understands what he is up against.

He can use his powers to create a powerful magnetic field around Ganondorf. This will interact with the golden triforce's diamagnetic nature to repel the triforce from Ganondorf's body, thereby stripping him of the triforce powers entirely.

From there he can use his EMF shielding to resist the powers of Ganondorf in similar fashion as he resist the reality warping of Proteus.

He can than proceed to go ham on him in epic fashion drawing on the EMF of the entire planet to defeat him in three steps.

What in the mother if **** did I just read?

1. Where the hell does it say the Triforce is diamagnetic?

2. 5-A attacks against 5-B sheilds. Yeah, no, Ganon still plows through him even without the Triforce.

3. 5-B attacks against 5-A dura. I don't have to explain why that doesn't work.

And all that's ignoring that Ganon can just think and wish Magneto out of existence before he does anything.

Back