• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magic King vs Magic Emperor

Lumiere has a slight AP advantage, but August has way more versatility to compensate and (unless it's restricted) if he really felt like it, he'd take both himself and Lumiere down with Ars-Magia. However, the fact that he can copy and nullify Lumiere's magic is enough to make this a win.

Unless, that is, grimoires count as holder magic. For now, my vote's on August.

I don't think Grimoire magic should be considered Holder Magic given It's directly tied to the individual, while holder magic can be used by anyone even people who can't use magic.

Grimoires are definitely Holder magic if people can’t cast spells without them. Doesn’t matter much though since August just uses any of his already copied hax to bop ftw.

Even if they're Holder Magic, my vote's on August because of his sheer diversity in his magic.

Bumping and also voting for August before this becomes a necro

Back