• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magic For The Beast?

"I accept that you exist. I don't have to accept what you are, but you're physical existence, I'll give you that. I don't understand. I was expected down here. I was given a safe landing and air. You need me for something. What for? Have I got to, I don't know, beg an audience? Or is there a ritual? Some sort of incantation or summons or spell?"

The Doctor assumed he would need to use magic to beat the beast, and he is only willing to use magic against magical enemies.

Furthermore, the beast being a demon should make him similar to Succubi like lilith or the demons who were minions of The Carnival Queen, both of whom used magic.

If this is too vague for a solid, could a "possibly magic" work?

You should ask some other staff members listed in the Doctor Who verse page to comment here.

Anyway, I suppose this seems to make sense, but I am the wrong person to ask.

His weakness should be rephrased. It's only a thing because Of his chains sealing him.

Which I STILL think should be attributed to the white guardiab

While it's not directly stated, all other demons in doctor who have magic and The Beast is a demon, on top of the docotr implying he has it. Maybe "Likely Magic"?

I think they would get since they are Great Old Ones (Doctor Who) because their powers aren't not based on magic.

I agree with the Great Old Ones profile being removed, especially since Moon level is completely unjustified.

Likely Magic seems like a good compromise for me.

Neutral on power-null.

Would some of you mind commenting here?

I suppose that it seems fine if somebody removes the profile then. The pages that link to it also need to be updated though.

I can make that. I've already started on a Great Intelligence blog.

Thanks for helping out. I will check out the other thread.

Back