• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magi: Labyrinth of Magic: Upgrades of Ugo and Il Ilah

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, no problem :)

only to be sure, Tier for ill ilah/david: at least 2C probably higher

the same with ugo but with 2B,

AP gets changed too?

and in ugos case immesurable as speed...

is that everything?

Yes, but make sure to check your grammar, and to insert proper explanations.

ok but where should i add the explanations for the tiers? should i chance AP to multi-universe lvl and mention that ill ilah watches over a universe and all its possible parrallel versions while ugo gets multi-univer+ because he watches over all possible multi-universes?

hmmm

In Holy Place, Aladdin can see all events (or all things) in the New World as the stories/books?????

and Ugo said: "Just like what I told to Sinbad from before that a character that appeared in a story cannot exceed its writer"

Is it related to the ability Story manipulation????

Magi23716

@GreatestSin Just explain that Il Ilah has been shown as larger than, and capable of creating multiple universes, and that Ugo vastly exceeds him.

@DarkMaster1995 Perhaps it is similar to Umineko, with the lower dimensions being perceived as stories on a sheet of paper? I do not know. We do not seem to have enough explicit information yet. Let us wait and see for a while. There is no hurry.

Spacetime manipulation, sure, but why acausality?

^if he is outside of time wouldnt that make him acausual?

EDIT: sorry, misunderstood the term :(

i meant "immunity towards time manipulation" (since he exist outside of it and all) :) is there a term for it or should we not mention it since spacetime manipulation will be mentioned already?

God/David/Ugo/Il ila can create and control the world and concept, law, fate to human beings and their world

I think they could use Reality Warping

^good idea...mmhhhh, i dont see why not, ugo is pretty much a nigh omnipotent being while being powered by the holy palace so reality warping should be mentioned...

he should also get life and energy manipulation...

I agree about reality warping, life and energy manipulation.

Ugo's page is a mess he has multiversal for speed it should be immeasurable with his ap and durability being multiversal and his range is only rated as solar system level.

il ilah is also a mess, it only has small planet level durability and mhs speed.

I have tried to fix the two profiles, but agree that we need better images for both Ugo and Il Ilah.

I suppose that he should be comparable to Il Ilah, at the very least.

Well, feel free to update his profile accordingly, if you wish.

Ok, also i am going to put his speed at unknown, he has it at mhs via powerscaling on his profile. Speaking of speed what happened to that thread to upgrade the characters speed from unknown.

Well, in the last major Magi thread, a troll started to harrass me with several long insulting tirades, and used new sockpuppet accounts whenever we banned an old one, so CrossverseCrisis closed the thread.

I do not think so. Sorry. Complete Arsenal means having all the powers ever conceived, and usually more. It is not the same thing.

@Perilouss Feel free to create a new thread summarising all of the speed update information.

Thank you. However, since the purpose of this thread has been fulfilled, I will close it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back