• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Il Ilah Intelligence, Aladdin range

Lormac_CC

He/Him
Il Ilah Intelligence
Il Ilah is usually treated as nothing but a lump of energy
First, the idea that Il Ilah has no will came from Solomon, he tried to say that history had been rewritten. Then the original dargon said that Il Ilah had no complex personality.
The idea that Il Ilah has no will and can not make deliberate action and choices is just wrong and has been disproven by the series. Il Ilah descend to Alma torran, gave human magic and believed they should be the one to bring peace to the world.
Il Ilah also controlled faith in Alma torran, which is impossible without some sort of intelligence and will. Secondly Solomon made an assumption, he even believed that history was rewritten which is wrong based on what Aladdin showed us. Now the original dragon pointed out that Il Ilah has no complex personality. This I have to agree, but not having a personality doesn't mean a character has no intelligence. It is also very possible to talk with Il Ilah like how one can talk to David/Sinbad. So yeah, I propose that Il Ilah intelligence should be Unknown, possibly Nigh-Omniscience because he basically per-ordained events even human thoughs are decided by him

A World and Range
A world/dimension multi-structured. A world is made up of multiple layers of dimensions, according to Viz and the raws, countless of these dimensions exists. These dimensions are spatial and are no different from where Aladdin and his friends are. These means anyone capable of manipulating vector would be manipulating vectors in a different dimension. Interdimensional range

Il Ilah should also have Dimensional travel

Last edited:
So yeah, I propose that Il Ilah intelligence should be Unknown, possibly Nigh-Omniscience because he basically per-ordained events even
Agreed, though I'm not really sure about how much of a will or personality he should have.
A world/dimension multi-structured. A world is made up of multiple layers of dimensions, according to Viz and the raws, countless of these dimensions exists. These dimensions are spatial and are no different from where Aladdin and his friends are. These means anyone capable of manipulating vector would be manipulating vectors in a different dimension. Interdimensional range
I'm kinda against the interdimensional range for the very reason that the laws of physics reside in a different dimension but is overlapped with/ dependent on the physical one.

For example, from the way it's described, Aladdin can't manipulate vectors in a different dimension/world (multiple layered) without physically being there because that world too would have its own separate dimension that holds the laws of physics.
Il Ilah should also have Dimensional travel
Spatial manipulation. Unless I'm wrong and dimensional travel doesn't only mean teleporting between dimensions, this is just spatial manipulation. He needs to tear apart space seperating multiple dimensions to reach there.

Spatial manipulation
He has Spatial manipulation
I'm kinda against the interdimensional range for the very reason that the laws of physics reside in a different dimension but is overlapped with/ dependent on the physical one.

For example, from the way it's described, Aladdin can't manipulate vectors in a different dimension/world (multiple layered) without physically being there because that world too would have its own separate dimension that holds the laws of physics.
I do get your point here, but I believe Aladdin case still falls under Interdimensional range.

Just unknown intelligence with accompanying matter-of-fact explanations should be sufficient. Nigh-Omniscient intelligence is a very extreme statistic, and extraordinary claims need extraordinary evidence.

Also, I thought that Interdimensional range means being able to shoot energy bolts from one universe to another, for example.

Nigh-Omniscient intelligence is a very extreme statistic, and extraordinary claims need extraordinary evidence.
Well, I believe there are evidence. Il llah knows everything that is to happen because he per ordained everything. So even before an action takes place, he knows what is going to happen. Il llah also knows everyone's thought because well, he is the one controlling it. So even characters like Ugo who are rated Supergenius are basically just doing what Il llah control them do/create.
Also, I thought that Interdimensional range means being able to shoot energy bolts from one universe to another, for example
Yes, you are correct, I believe Aladdin case would fit better in Universal+
Universal+: Attacks and abilities that are able to reach anywhere within a single 4-dimensional space-time continuum.

Just unknown intelligence with accompanying matter-of-fact explanations should be sufficient. Nigh-Omniscient intelligence is a very extreme statistic, and extraordinary claims need extraordinary evidence.

Also, I thought that Interdimensional range means being able to shoot energy bolts from one universe to another, for example.
I think they are shreds of evidence for nigh-omniscience.

@DarkDragonMedeus @Damage3245 @Pain_to12 @Elizhaa @UchihaSlayer96 @M3X 2.0 @Dereck03

Would any of you be willing to help out here please?

Illah should have dimensional travel, as he could move from one dimension to another. Although it was rather breaking in.

Secondly, if we are going to agree that illah has a will, which I don't fully agree with, since there are different statements of him not having a will and statements that hints he does have a will.
If we say he has a will, then he would be nigh omniscient before he lost the sacred palace.
Since he controls the fate of the world at that point.
But it will be "Nigh-omniscient, only in his own world"

Okay. He would have to be able to process almost all information in existence at the same time to qualify for that statistic though, not just have clairvoyance, precognition, and cosmic awareness, for example.

Okay. He would have to be able to process almost all information in existence at the same time to qualify for that statistic though, not just have clairvoyance, precognition, and cosmic awareness, for example.
I guess there is no proof but technically since the fate of all the world would flow through him, he would know everything, but this is only before he lost the SP

Well, it seems speculative to me, especially given that he was generally portrayed as virtually mindless.
I do agree, Il llah is sometimes protrayed as mindless especially during summons at the same time he has been protrayed as one with a mind who is also capable to chatting, controlling people, which is why Unknown, possibly Nigh-omniscient should work

Last edited:
Il Ilah is definitely a tricky situation.. not sure how his intelligence would be indexed now that I'm thinking about it
Unknown seems like the only safe option to me. We need far more self-evident information before we assign such a very extreme intelligence statistic.

Last edited:
Dimensional Travel seems fine. Unknown intelligence, I think, seems fine unless there is more evidence.

Thank you for the replies. What we accepted here can probably be applied then.

Back