• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magi: Labyrinth of Magic: Upgrades of Ugo and Il Ilah

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the translation of Information form Magi chap 324

Sorry because my bad English.

Magi chap 324 (Chinese) : http://imgur.com/a/l1sGh

Japanese Scan: http://imgur.com/a/rv1Mk

Translation:

Page 1:

David: Why! I obviously became "Holy Place Keeper"?

Ugo: As you can see, I've become God above God.

David: What do you mean??

Ugo: Elder David…

Page 2:

Ugo: Planning of you and Arba, I knew all.

I knew you would come here with Sinbad.

David: No, this is not possible.

Myself and Ill Ilah was assimilated.

Ugo: Yes. . "Holy Palace" is an efficient system of energy-cycling of Ill Ilah's world. Because I'm a part of his world… People can not understand the will of God.

However, change the method of thinking!

If God is watching a Littlte Garden, therefore people can not look the God from Littlte Garden, right?

David: What are you talking about??

Page 3:

Ugo: In other words...

I have lots of time to study, and found that ...

David:…!?

Ugo: God's multi construction.

As well as the replacement of its way!!

Page 4:

Ugo: As I told sinbad, the characters appear in the story, can not overcome the author of that story. But, the dimensions has been a multi-structured, Gods has hierarchy not surprising, right?

David: Good! I do not think you can do that!

[…]

[…]

Page 5:

Arba: ….

Where is this...! It's blinding ...!
Library?

My body can't move…

Ugo: Good morning, Arba!

This is『Holy Palace』 !

Page 6:

Arba: 『Holy Palace』?

Page 7:

Arba: Elder David and Sinbad was successful already?

Ugo: David elders and Il ilah in which side.

Arba…!?

That is

Arba: Dear Father ..!?

Page 8:

Arba: ….!?

Ugo: According to his wishes, he is creating the low rank world(s) with rukhs, universe(s) and lifes ……

Page 9:

Arba: Dear Father's power is stealing.

Ugo: But, beings form the low rank worlds can not undertand will of God ― Like the cells of the human body, they can't understand the meaning of our existence , and cant't undertand the will of human.

In order words, at this time, countless world is existing

I just changed rank of God.

Arba: You certainly can not be forgiven!!

Ugo: I just performed Ill Ilah's wishes.

Arba: You, call yourself is God!!?

Ugo: Yes.

Arba: Ugo?

Page 10:

Ugo: I'm Omnipotence-God.

I'm God of Aladdin and his friend's world
I had to run the world that Solomon entrusted to me. On the Solomon's path, right?

Page 11:

Ugo: But, After Aladdin to leave this place, I was bored and bored and bored. Arba, on your side, you just spent 1000 years.

But , the concept of time don't exist in Holy Place…

My body may be feeling went through more than 1 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 years.

However, from today I will not be lonely ….!!

Page 12:

Ugo: I've got you!!!

You were the person in my vision...

Before, you and Solomon together became my friend?…

Then once again become friends with me, Arba…..!!

Page 13:

Arba: Ugo is breaking after losing Aladdin?
He became a machine to do everything to achieve the goal.
But I could not resist him…

What should I do…..!?

Ugo: My "Holy Palace" system is clearly perfect,

Why was that human break a little to prevent it?

And why did my "Magi"'s group fear that human,

And did not choose him as king

Page 14: (flashback of magi's quote to Sinbad)

Page 15:

David: Ha Ha Ha!!

I'm God!!!

I'm creating the world(s) !!!

Page 16:

David: …. But,

Always feel that there is something wrong ...?

Is this fate?

Is this really "my great mission"?

???: Yes.

You did very well.

Page 17:

???: I was became to the top of the hill/moutain/tower ...

That's "your great mission".

David: So ...

Page 18:

David: Sinbad…!!

Last David's words in chaper 323:

ÒÇîÒâÅÒâÅÒâÅÒâÅ!

ÒüñÒüäÒü½ÒéäÒüúÒüƒÒü×!

þºüÒü»þÑ×Òüá!

Hahaha!

I finally did it

I'm God!

Õà¿ÒüªþºüÒü«µäÅÒü«Òü¥Òü¥Òü½ÒÇü

þá┤ÕúèÒü¿µâ│ÕâÅÒéÆ

þ╣░ÒéèÞ┐öÒüøÒéïÒü«ÒüáÒâ╝Òââ!

Everything in my mind,

Destruction and imagination

It can be repeated!

ÒÇÉÞüûÕ««ÒÇæÒüåÒéÆõ¢┐ÒüêÒü░ÒÇü

ÒüôÒéôÒü¬Õ░ÅÒüòÒü¬µÿƒ1ÒüñÒü«þ«íþÉåÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüÅ

If I use ÒÇÉHoly PalaceÒÇæ

My rule/management does not only in a small star/planet

Õà¿Òüŵû░ÒüùÒüä ÞÂàÕñºÒü¬õ©ûþòîÒéÆ

õ¢£ÒéèÕç║ÒüøÒéïÒééÒü«ÒéÆ…´╝ü´╝üÒÇì

Any new super-large world

I can create...!!

Translation by Revenger

Image 015

"ÒÇîÒâÅÒâÅÒâÅÒâÅ! ÒüñÒüäÒü½ÒéäÒüúÒüƒÒü×! þºüÒü»þÑ×Òüá! Õà¿ÒüªþºüÒü«µäÅÒü«Òü¥Òü¥Òü½ÒÇü þá┤ÕúèÒü¿µâ│ÕâÅÒéÆþ╣░ÒéèÞ┐öÒüøÒéïÒü«ÒüáÒâ╝Òââ! ÒÇÉÞüûÕ««ÒÇæÒüåÒéÆõ¢┐ÒüêÒü░ÒÇüÒüôÒéôÒü¬Õ░ÅÒüòÒü¬µÿƒ1ÒüñÒü«þ«íþÉåÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüÅÕà¿Òüŵû░ÒüùÒüä ÞÂàÕñºÒü¬õ©ûþòîÒéÆ õ¢£ÒéèÕç║ÒüøÒéïÒééÒü«ÒéÆ…´╝ü´╝üÒÇì

"Hahaha! I finally did it! I have finally become a God! I can repeat everything that exists in my mind, imagination and destruction! If I using this ÒÇÉHoly PalaceÒÇæ, which allows me not just being able to rule over this small star but also enable me to create an entire new super mega-world/mega-world/mega-universe…!!"

Translation by Revenger

"ÒéªÒâ╝Òé┤

ÒÇîÒüØÒüåÒüáÒü¡,ÒÇÇÒÇÉÞüûÕ««ÒÇæÒü»ÒéñÒâ½Òâ╗ÒéñÒâ®Òâ╝Òü«õ©ûþòîÒü«Òé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝ÒéÆÕè╣þÄçÒéêÒüÅÕ¥¬þÆ░ÒüòÒüøÒéïÒéÀÒé╣ÒâåÒâáÒüºÒüéÒéèõ┐║ÒééÕ¢╝Òü«õ©ûþòîÒü«õ©ÇÚâ¿Òü¬Òü«ÒüáÒüïÒéë…þÑ×ÒéÆõ║║ÚûôÒüîÞªïÚÇÜÒüøÒéïÒü»ÒüÜÒüîÒü¬ÒüäÒüºÒééÒÇüÒüôÒüôÒüºþÖ║µâ│Òü«Þ╗óµÅøÒéÆÒüùÒüƒÒéôÒüá´╝üþÑ×Òü«þ«▒Õ║¡ÒéÆÞªùÒüìÞ¥╝ÒéÇÚûôÒÇüþ«▒Õ║¡ÒüïÒéëÒééþÑ×ÒéÆÞªùÒüæÒü¬ÒüäÒü¿µ×£ÒüƒÒüùÒüªÒüäÒüêÒéïÒü«ÒüáÒéìÒüåÒüï´╝ƒÒÇì"

"ÒéªÒâ╝Òé┤
ÒÇî…ÒüòÒüúÒüìÒéÀÒâ│ÒâëÒâÉÒââÒâêÒü½Þ¿ÇÒüúÒüƒÚÇÜÒéèþë®Þ¬×Òü«õ©¡Òü«þÖ╗Õá┤õ║║þë®Òüîþë®Þ¬×Òü«µø©ÒüìµëïÒéÆõ©èÕø×Òéïõ║ïÒü»Õç║µØÑÒü¬ÒüäÒüºÒééÒÇüµ¼íÕàâÒüÖÒéëÕñÜÚç쵺ïÚÇáÒéÆÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒü«ÒüáÒüïÒéëþÑ×Òü½ÒééÚÜÄÕ▒ñÒüîÒüéÒüúÒüªÒééÒÇÇÒüèÒüïÒüùÒüÅÒü¬ÒüäÒüáÒéìÒüå´╝ƒÒÇì"

Ugo:
"That's right, ÒÇÉHoly PalaceÒÇæ is a system which efficiently circulates the energy of Il Ilah's World because I am also a part of his World… Although human beings cannot perceive God, let's change our way of thinking a little here! While a God can look into the Little Garden, then won't you might wonder if God can also do the same from the Little Garden in that case?"

Ugo:
"Just like what I told to Sinbad from before that a character that appeared in a story cannot exceed its writer, then it shouldn't be a surprise for there exists a hierarchy of Gods just like how because even dimensions can have multi-layered structures/constructions?"

ok....now its certain, multi-universal lvl ugo guaranteed :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O:O :O :O:O:O:O:O:O

and it seems like a GAINT plot twist happened: sinbad is still alive, i guess we will havea david+sinbad duo that needs to be defeated,

i can already imagine alibaba+alladin vs david+sinbad :) this series is freaking AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

In chap 214, Aladdin has confirmed that the "world" is not "planet" or "star", but the "world" is the entire universe, and illustrations of this chapter, also shows more the universes and multiverses exists

Magi 214 05

Magi214006

Higher God and Higher-layer is confirmed

Magi22213

I think that a Low 2-C Il Ilah, and 2-B Ugo seems reasonable, but would still prefer to wait until the translated chapter is released, and to receive more staff input.

am i the only one who thinks that the "eye" that looks at all the different ill-ilahs is ugos one?

that would make him 2A actually, ill ilah should be high-3A since one ill-ilah = one universe while ugo is above all ill-ilah's and controls all multiverses,therefore 2A :)

We only know that Ugo is massively larger than Il Ilah's universe, not that he is able to control more than 10^500 of them.

^ups, i looked at the wrong tier with the wrong description,

yeah, 2B was correct... but i still think ill ilas should be high 3A, ill-ilah itself doesnt seem to have the power to completly create a universe with all timelines etc. at least it seems to be a bit of a stretch...

Il Ilah and God David and any God can create the world/lower world/universe/multiverse/ parallel universes/possible universes and Everything's Fate of their world. Ugo and different gods beyond space-time and they are Higher world being.

With countless worlds also countless gods (Ill ilah) exists

Again, we only saw Il Ilah create a single universe.

^: Aladdin says that the big world ( big bubble) exists different possibilities (smaller bubbles), which leads to the parallel universes,

The image of Mother Dragon, under Big Eyes of Nameless Being (Higher God), Ill Ilah has smaller spheres (universe or multiverse(big bubble (muliverse containing smaller bubbles (universe)) around them.

Magi214006
Magi22213

The dragon only says that Il Ilah has a much greater lifespan than itself.

you are deliberately denying the pictures are shown on page ??

Please, take a look at all images are shown in page (God Eye's picture)

words of the characters is a part of informations shown in manga's page

I am just saying that nothing has been explicitly stated about Il Ilah reaching a multiversal scale. Ugo, on the other hand, most likely does.

The Human is lowest being in the world

the dragon then larger than human beings, but little more than the world (universe/multiverse, image of mini spheres in page of God's eye are the worlds), and Il Ilah-es is biggest( of course, excluding higher gods (The God's Eye))

Yes, but the owner of the eye is not Il Ilah, the "bacteria" that it is watching are beings like Il Ilah. Ugo could be argued to have reached the level of the "eye" however.

No, it's not i mean

the "Ill Ilah" is bigger than the spheres around them

and each sphere (world) is the universe, or the multiverse (as the image of chapter 214)

Chap 324 said:

Ugo: "Just like what I told to Sinbad from before that a character that appeared in a story cannot exceed its writer, then it shouldn't be a surprise for there exists a hierarchy of Gods just like how because even dimensions can have multiple structures/constructions?"

The sphere is a universe/world (lower dimension - small spheres in Bigger sphere) or a Higher dimension (bigger sphere) is containing the universe/ world/lower dimension

With countless gods, Il Ilah (or Other Il Ilahs/Other Gods like David/Ugo) is the existence of many different levels (Higher rank/level Il Ilah/God). Ill Ilah is universe ,Or "Ill Ilah" is multiverse level, that mean is reasonable

In other words, there are High rank/level "il Ilahs"/Gods stronger than other lower level Il Ilahs/Gods

214222magi

Well, in that case I suppose that Il Ilah/Elder David might be regular 2-C, and Ugo 2-B.

Well, feel free to upgrade the Il Ilah and Ugo profiles. Just make sure to link to the appropriate images. Both the ones above, and from chapter 324.

Just as DarkMaster said.

In Magi, World = Universe as in Chap 214, so there is no excuse for saying anything else.

It should be noted that during Alma Torran arc, Solomon also said there are multiple layers of dimensions overlapping with each other in their world. These dimensions are unique from each other as there are physical, mental and spiritual, etc dimensions.

In Chap 232 - 233, when Solomon, Ugo and Arba ascended to a higher dimension where Il Ilah resides. They saw countless "vortex" flows of "destiny", and when Il Ilah makes a contact to them, they saw images and people of different worlds.

We saw Napoleon, Jesus, World War, mythological characters,... Obviously, they are not part of Alma Torran Universe. That makes the Il Ilah we know is multiversal as it is the source of all of these universes, being able to create these universes from nothingness.

Next is the scan where Mother Dragon talking about presence of other Il Ilah and different Gods. The problem isn't the dialogue but how much Il Ilah is larger than those spheres/universes/multiverses, just like how God David is much larger and far superior than his universe and everything in it.

Though it is unknown if Ugo is above that "Eye" or not but either way, he can mess up with the hierarchy of Gods, becoming a being above than countless II Ilah of countless worlds of different layers.

Long story short, both David and Il Ilah are easily multiverse level and Ugo is so far above either of them and probably countless other Il Ilah of higher layers that it isn't funny.

We only see Il Ilah surrounded by/being larger than a few universes. That is 2-C (up to 1000 universes). Although Ugo is enormously larger than Il Ilah, he is not anywhere near 10^500 times larger/stronger, so that would still count as 2-B until we receive further information.

Another thing is that in the scan where David creates his super mega-world/mega-universe.

He can be seen as being at the top of all things in his world, there are a lot of circles which represents for various elements that made up his world.

Antvasima said:
We only see Il Ilah surrounded by/being larger than a few universes. That is 2-C (up to 1000 universes). Although Ugo is enormously larger than Il Ilah, he is not anywhere near 10^500 times larger/stronger, so that would still count as 2-B until we receive further information.
i dont think that we can judge the strength difference simply by the difference in size,

to boot, neither ill ilah or ugo have a "real body", the place where they exist is not even following the rules of time (said in 324) so the rules of space should be gone too,

as the story is told it is imo clearly giving the feeling that they talk about infinite ill-ilah watching over infinite universes,

the scan with the mirror-universes show it best, there are parallel dimensions that are independent of each other but still in a big bubble, the big bubble is one multiverse, exactly like the theorized multiverse that we assume in real life, and each bubble has their own ill ilah, and ugo is watching over the infinite ill ilahs(multiverses) :)

Well, if we get any explicit explanations of higher dimensions, or increasing levels of infinity, we can obviously apply that.

However, for now, all that we know is that Il Ilah/David is capable of creating, and is much larger than, multiple universes, and that Ugo is vastly larger and stronger than he is.

Antvasima said:
Are number and size all that you can think about?

http://i.imgur.com/TjMPtFb.jpg

See this? Everything that made of his mega-world. They are all below him as he is the source from they originated from. Cosmic structures, evolution, elements, concepts,... they are all meaningless toward David.

Do you even realize how meaningless is number or size to beings like David who are the source of everything on their own?

"Everything" depends on how great a structure of reality that is defined as being created. That is the foundation for our entire system.

If you have information about that David cannot just create 4-D universes, with their inherent evolution and concepts, but much higher levels of reality, then feel free to present the evidence.

I personally like the Magi series. It isn't like I am biased against it. However, we cannot make exceptions in our evaluation until we receive further evidence.

Also, please take note that I am very overworked, with my attention constantly extremely splintered between several different tasks in this wiki at once. I do not have the luxury of affording any single discussion considerable time and effort.

Antvasima said:
Well, if we get any explicit explanations of higher dimensions, or increasing levels of infinity, we can obviously apply that.
However, for now, all that we know is that Il Ilah/David is capable of creating, and is much larger than, multiple universes, and that Ugo is vastly larger and stronger than he is.
Since when higher dimensions or infinity even worth as that much to beings who can create everything from nothingness and is the souce of everything?

Il Ilah creates Alma Torran Universe and everything within it (fate, life, death, dimension, space, time, universal laws, etc) from nothingness. David can do the same. And somehow, those "higher dimensions" or "level of infinity", which are nothing but part of a universe have a speck of meaning on them?

I wonder why Shinza Gods didn't get the same treatment. =))

As for multiple dimensions in a universe of Magi-verse.

https://scontent-hkg3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=22aa7aa3a98d97a26616f2029c4ba859&oe=5805B5C7

Again, this is the manner that our system works. There are lots of beings within fiction that are capable of creating 4-D universes, and all of their inherent concepts and spacetimes. We still rate them as tier 2, unless we receive clarifications that they exceed this scale.

I am getting very tired, and you have almost completely exhausted my patience, as it starts to seem like you are attacking our entire tiering system, and are causing far more trouble than you contribute. As such, I would appreciate if you immediately and permanently drop this topic. Consider this a final warning.

Antvasima said:
we know that there are 3 dimensions in each parrallel universe, physical realm, realm of rules (vectors and other natural laws) and the realm of the soul/rukh, this makes up one universe,

than there are parrallel universes, to which countless exist (as was intended to show with the explanation of alladin), they together make up one multiverse, ill ilah is watching over one,

and infinite multiverses make up the entirety of existence which the dragon mentioned and which is mostlikely all that ugo can see...

i dont think that we will ever get a "explicit explanation", but unlike medaka box or other storys that use some really strange explanations where the understanding can be different, Magi is usually only using different words to describe what they want, for example, Yunan has shown to control substance at atomic lvl, he never mentioned atoms but his describtion/intention was obvious,

i would say the same is also true for this one :)

^i would say so...but for beings of his lvl stats dont really matter, strength, speed and range are meaningless if someone exceeds space and time itself :D

@GreatestSin Well, for the moment I think that it is safest to place Il Ilah/David as "At least 2-C. Possibly higher", and Ugo as "At least 2-B. Possibly higher". We can upgrade them further later, if we receive more specific information.

@Gabriel 00 Immeasurable speed seems reasonable, yes.

Based on what we know about Ugo, it would seem that Ugo would transcend the basic space-time continuum of the Magi verse, hence his tiering 2-B. Ugo should be 4-Dimensional based on our standards, correct?

I would go with Immeasurable speed for this one.

@GreatestSin Okay. Do you wish to adjust the profile statistics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back