• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magi Cosmology Revision

Highly recommend this https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:EmperorRorepme/Magi_-_The_Labyrinth_of_Magic. by EmperorRorepme because most info comes for there.

Magi (Gods) including Sinbad, David, Ugo and Solomo
(Done) Conceptual Manipulation Type 2 For the Magi (Gods) based on this: Rukh is the home of souls and is hailed as a supernatural force which governs the world. Causing all natural phenomena state by Matal Mogamett and Sinbad. Rukh is what links everything together. According to Ugo that the universe is composed of multiple dimensions. Other characters say this too. Not spatial or temporal in this sense. Rukh is one of these invisible dimensions that cannot be seen by regular people. The Ruhk exist in both vertical an horizontal dimension and according to Sinbad their are countless worlds with their own God and the Ruhk is all equal. Ruhk is also Fate. Fate is the force the governs the actions of every single being. And it's controlled by the Gods just like here with King Solomo and here

(Done) Plot Manipulation for the Gods based on this: Ugo displays the level of transcendence against Sinbad and Aladdin's Multiverse, viewing the whole thing as fiction. To put it in his words in comparison to him Sinbad is merely "a protagonist of the story" (due to higher gods influence) and he is "the author" (of that story). He even goes as far as to call himself "omnipotent" in comparison to Aladdin's World. There's also scenes where Aladdin himself who was in the Sacred Palace viewed the lower worlds by reading them in stories.

(Done) Higher-Dimensional Existence for those who are missing it.

(Done) Creation for the ones who are missing this ability

(Done) Summoning Here with those Angels

Sinbad and David
(Done) Divine Protectio For both Sinbad and David: Singularities are blessed by the Gods allowing Sinbad to escape another realm. because of this controlling a singularity is next to impossible. Sinbad was protected by the Gods despite having despite having his individuallity completely erased by Ugo.

(Done) Acausality Type 4 for David because of this Singularity are beings who can oppose fate and can potentially be used to free the world of it .

Magi
(Done) Immortality type 4 for all Magi: Magi can be resurrected by Solomon if they die. Yunan is a great example

Done all Credit goes to EmperorRorepme for the blog.

Edit something for the Magi

Everything sounds good, except the Type 4 Acausality, it feels more like Fate Manipulaton to me since they have to activelly change their fate, also removing Fate from the world would be Fate Manipulation

Overlord775 said:
Everything sounds good, except the Type 4 Acausality, it feels more like Fate Manipulaton to me since they have to activelly change their fate, also removing Fate from the world would be Fate Manipulation
We had already a thread to discuss about Fate Manipulation or Acausality, and the later was accepted

I have wrote '''done''' with the change that i have edit so let me know if other change have edit as well.

He likely referred to that it was accidentally spelled like something else.

Is there anything left to do here, or should I close this thread?

Only the accept changes of the Gods have to be edit to their pages. Sadly right i am to tired.

Everything has been edit so i appreciate all of the inputs so this and the two pages can be closed.

Back