• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magi 1-B Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also should David has his own potentially 1-B key due to the same reason with Sinbad?I mean like Sinbad his fate is defeating higher gods too

Also should David has his own potentially 1-B key due to the same reason with Sinbad?I mean like Sinbad his fate is defeating higher gods too
I thought of that, both wanted the same thing, If fact David deserves it more than Sinbad as Sinbad turned away from the plan while David wanted to continue with it

017.jpg

I thought of that, both wanted the same thing, If fact David deserves it more than Sinbad as Sinbad turned away from the plan while David wanted to continue with it
Agree,Sinbad gave up that plan and he has that's key while David can do exactly the same thing but doesn't have it,quite weird

I thought we agree the key Low 1-C key would be low 1-C, Varies up to 1-B for David and Ugo, and Sinbad's Low 1-C, Varies up to 1-B, potentially up to 1-B?

I see; you made the changes as Low 1-C | Varies up to 1-B with the Hierarchy of gods where it should be Low 1-C, Varies up to 1-B with the Hierarchy of gods; the first case suggests it is a different key while the latter case suggests it is the same key like on the Standard Format for Character Profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back