• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magellan vs. Cobra

He isn't eating a poison that is vastly more potent than his is. At best he'd be able to eat his weaker poison attacks but the stronger ones would bypass his resistance. Hearing his thoughts will just allow him to try to dodge and he does also have poison that effects all senses. Including hearing

I'll say this is inconclusive.

I think Magellan could win outlasting Cobra since the effort his attacks needs is minimal in comparison to Cobra's attacks which requires magic energy but Magellan's poison can restore his energies but I'm still thinking that we can't say Cobra can eat a poison that good as Magellan's.

Cobra won't hurt Magellan either. G2 Luffy attack was PIS and it's seems Magellan is far superior if he somewhat survived the attack against the full BB Pirates.

Calaca Vs said:
I'll say this is inconclusive.

I think Magellan could win outlasting Cobra since the effort his attacks needs is minimal in comparison to Cobra's attacks which requires magic energy but Magellan's poison can restore his energies but I'm still thinking that we can't say Cobra can eat a poison that good as Magellan's.

Cobra won't hurt Magellan either. G2 Luffy attack was PIS and it's seems Magellan is far superior if he somewhat survived the attack against the full BB Pirates.
Now why cobra cant eat his poison? Thats clearly downplaying on cobra part

It isn't based on AP but the kind of poison. Anyway this won't lead to a clear victory.

Calaca Vs said:
Ever heard about NLF?
Tier gap is not big enough to use NLF neither Magellan poison hurt a planet lvl being.

People always bring up nlf when then didn't have any counter left

Tier gap is literally unknown, dude.

Poison ignores durability by an extent. You don't need to hurt a planet level being to have a poison more effective than other because it doesn't work directly related to AP. If the 5-B has no resistance to poison he'll be affected. Poison is hax after all.

And Magellan's has shown plenty more options than the limited corrosion and the slow effect that Cobra's has shown in his fight against Natsu, which is the most part of his skill set.

Calaca Vs said:
Tier gap is literally unknown, dude.

Poison ignores durability by an extent. You don't need to hurt a planet level being to have a poison more effective than other because it doesn't work directly related to AP. If the 5-B has no resistance to the poison he'll be affected. Poison is hax after all.

And Magellan's has shown plenty more options than the limited corrosion and the slow effect that cobras has shown in his fight against Natsu, which is the most part of his skill set.
So we can say magllan and cobra spite in character Goku

I didn't understand the last part of your comment

Basically what Anon explained.

And yeah. Goku has no resistance. With speed equalized they can kill him with poison.

Back