• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madotsuki speed and strength

Kuularne said:
when did she jump that high? and she walks quite slowly, not 'subsonic'.
She jumped that high at the end of the game (you should know since you played it), and I could use the "they walk slow" argument for any games ever.

it wasnt a couple of meters. any normal human could jump that high. and ik, but the entire game is just her walking around slowly. the broom or the bicyle r the only things that make her fast.

Kuularne said:
it wasnt a couple of meters. any normal human could jump that high. and ik, but the entire game is just her walking around slowly. the broom or the bicyle r the only things that make her fast.
It was 6 ft into the air that definitely is enough to be an athletic human.

Kuularne said:
its not six feet. and jumping that far is easy when its diagonal
Madotsuki is a child atleast so she has to be over 4ft tall and she jumped twice her height.

I can't do it on my phone and since I just moved I don't have access to my computer, but I post the phones later when I can measure the distance most accurately.

Back