• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
5-C too small tier, hopefully this is fair

Madoka Kaname at 5-C vs The Warpriest at 5-C

Speed Equal, lets say 1000m starting distance, SBA otherwise

Madoka:

Warpriest:

Inconclusive:

''Hey kids do you like walls of powers no okay well screw u pal''

To be fair about half of the blue text on the warpriest is resistances.

I thought Madoka was really broken? Does she not have anything else that Guardians don't?

You should probably look at the profiles before you make matches

AP Between them?

Anyhow. I'll try to give an idea despite not being an expert on either.

Warpriest:

• Superior regen, by a large margin
  • Superior immortalities, too
  • Definitely has abilities to take down abstract beings like Madoka
  • R E S I S T !
Madoka:

• Self-Resurrection is a plus, means Warpriest is gonna have to fight her multiple times
  • Can cut Warpriest's AP
  • Danmaku means Warpriest is gonna be tanking a lot of attacks
Verdict:

Might be a stomp, Madoka can viably "kill" him (sorta, again, death in Destiny means nothing and they just stand back up), but Warpriest has a pretty obvious advantage, as he resists a lot of hax. Madoka loses this one. Warpriest all the way.

I checked the files, Madoka has a massive wall of text and I can't even find the dividers for her powers. I made the warpriest file. Warpriest is above baseline unquantifiably due to fighting 6 guardians who would be 5-C at this point, Madoka has a calc.

Well rip match then.

Oh yeah and Madoka's 5-C isn't long-lasting, which means Warpriest will sneeze at her and she'll die.

So she'd be on a race against time, it seems.

I'm not supposed to remove thread, as it's not the same as closing, so guess we wait for discussion mod or above.

"Kill" I guess should be in quotations since death in Destiny is the most pointless thing ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back