• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SomebodyData said:
Continue? Most of these passives have an impact on this battle.
Also does he not have Regenerationn or was that accidently erased or something?
He used to have Low-Godly regen iirc. But it was removed shortly. About that, you can ask these guys.

I'm not downplaying. What?

I'm talking about Madoka's Darkness Manipulation blinding omnipresent.

SomebodyData brought up Madoka's Darkness Manipulation as something that can effect Enerjak and I'm questioning it.

How am I toxic?

@Beast Zero Gudako

I've been talking about Darkness Manipulation the whole time when I brought up Omnipresent. Powernull is something unrelated to why I'm talking about Omnipresent.

SomebodyData said:
1- The first one was passive, the second one is an action.
2- Then better update Enerjak because

"Holy Manipulation (Forces you to speak your sins while burning away), Regenerationn Negation (He does regen right? I can't find it on his page and I find it hard to believe he just gets poison maniped to death), Darkness Manipulation / Dazzle (In PMMM, it just makes you blind, but also affects extrasensory perception), Skill / Magia Seal (Seals passive abilities and non-standard attacks), Curse Manip (Damages the enemy overtime)?"

None of these are resisted.
He does resist Holy Manipulation and Poison Manipulation. I don't see any resistances of Darkness Manipulation and Curse Manipulation on his profile, though. So I'll give you points for those. Also can you elaborate further "Seals passive abilities and non-standard attacks" further? Especially the non-standard attacks. Because I'm pretty sure that Enerjak doesn't have any passive abilities.

Edit: There appears to be miscommunication in this thread. Madoka shouldn't be able to blind Enerjak but no one wants to engage with me on that conversation. My mistake for being nitpicky with "possible"

Rose of Ragnarok said:
SomebodyData said:
Continue? Most of these passives have an impact on this battle.
Also does he not have Regenerationn or was that accidently erased or something?
He used to have Low-Godly regen iirc. But it was removed shortly. About that, you can ask these guys.
His regen was removed? Okay that's not looking good for him here.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
@Elixir Why did you mentioned Darkness manip to me then when my argument is based on powernul?
Elixir: "Go on? Madoka's Darkness manipulation, Curse Manip (Damages the enemy overtime), they wouldn't work on a Omnipresence, Cosmic Awareness, Non Corporal and Abstract Existence."

Thinking you included Darkness Manipulation and I didn't see Omnipresent in UKG's power/abilities like Enerjak was... only later find it in speed, of all places...

Beast: "Why it wouldn't work on "Omnipresence, Cosmic Awareness, Non Corporal and Abstract Existence." When Madoka capable of affecting "a creature without literal concept, who is also an Omnipresent, cosmic awareness and has tons of resistances and also has the Arsenal to kill a being like Madoka"?"

I mentally was continuing the conversation about Darkness Manipulation. My bad.

I don't know what SD mean by using darkness manip, of all thing, on the battle between two abstraction (unless said darkness manip has some special propeties which I have no idea about). So, you gotta ask him for that.

Thank you. I also thought it was weird to bring up darkness Manipulation. Then I thought my logic was wrong when people kept fighting against me on it but that's what I get about being nitpicky about possible ratings.

Anyway, UKG being a nonexistent entity means that she is harder to be interracted with than Jack who is just an abstraction. And Madoka is affecting UKG despite the latter Nonexistent Physiology, she shouldn't be having problem affecting abstraction like Jack. Added with Jack lacks of crazy survibility like UKG, I seriously doubt he would comeback after being erased, considering his resistances are inferior to UKG. This discounting the passive stuff like powernul and Holy manip.

@Elixir Sorry if I misunderstood anything, but you were talking about UKG's omnipresent is nowhere near as good as Enerjak because hers is "possibly" compared to Enerjak's true omnipresence.

Eh, I was trying to guess SomebodyData's reasoning when it came to Darkness Manipulation when I was being nitpicky about UKG. I was also salty I couldn't immediately find Omnipresent on UKG's page.

Considering UKG is "Non existent", I'm not sure if Omnipresence would properly apply, tbh. In a way, it's kinda harder to kill a non existent being than an omnipresent one.

@Elixir UKG is only possible omnipresent because of the events of Rebellion. For the battle, it really doesn't matter though, thru sheer size its basically omnipresent anyways.

Darkness Manip has affected AE beings before, in PMMM its mostly an advanced form of sensory manip.

The 'loophole' was literally not having a concept to affect in the first place.

The Skill Seal negating passive abilities includes resistances.

Depends, how good is his Mindhax resistance? Although Homura has more than just mindhax, she got both Law manip and Conceptual manip that easily ignored Madoka type 5 Acausality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back